Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:10:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2040 times)
threegods

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

Its price is not fixed so that it can not be used at the time of need.Bitcoin can not be made the main source of income. But when it is low prices in the market then it is better to buy and hold it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:28:39 AM

Depending on what type of business you are going to run, the higher the profit you want, the more capital you need to spend. But for bitcoin investments as a beginner I think you should invest 20% of your earnings first, HODL in a long time ago then sells when prices soar and repeat until your initial capital back.
hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
All investment are risky, even in business. Yes we should have a back up plan in case cryptocurrency begun to decline but I am very positive that Bitcoin will suffer a big dump because even the business sector and the banks are embracing blockchain technology.

Poortorich2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:13:32 AM

Not at all as of now,but if the time has come that i already earned more profits and enough capital to buy bitcoin for investments,trading and other way to earn more bitcoins,at that time i can say that i can depend on bitcoin.And it will be the source of income for my daily needs.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:16:46 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
All investment are risky, even in business. Yes we should have a back up plan in case cryptocurrency begun to decline but I am very positive that Bitcoin will suffer a big dump because even the business sector and the banks are embracing blockchain technology.
I think it's very nice to think like that. all in on crypto is really good, and able to give big advantage. only, it provides a reasonable risk. better 50% investment in the real world, and 50% for crypto.
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:25:15 AM

I found this point very thoughtful and truthful,  your live investment should not be channeled to bitcoin or crypto currency only.  It's not even a good idea for you to put all your hard earned money on one single stock or investment as this may wreck your life time saving hereby turning your to a walking corps. Always spread your financial tentacles around different investments so that in case one fails another can revive your account again. This is my kandid opinion.
ragnarelve

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:31:19 AM

I found this point very thoughtful and truthful,  your live investment should not be channeled to bitcoin or crypto currency only.  It's not even a good idea for you to put all your hard earned money on one single stock or investment as this may wreck your life time saving hereby turning your to a walking corps. Always spread your financial tentacles around different investments so that in case one fails another can revive your account again. This is my kandid opinion.
Spliting your money will be the smartest move because if you lose in this one you will not going down because you will have another  investment instead of it.
Don't go all in or put all eggs in one basket because that's the suicide move.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:34:00 AM

I agree that we should not rely solely on crypto. at least we are also developing a real business or keeping a real stock investment to offset our investment on bitcoin.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:37:45 AM

I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so it will become the standard and global currency, and that future depends on us, if we want to get big benefits of bitcoin invest is the best thing.

Siakol

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:51:05 AM

Depending your life and future to bitcoins is a dumb idea. This is a very crucial move and may cost you your whole life. I'm not saying don't invest but you should only invest what you can afford to lose, not everything. Risking all your money will destroy your life if the market goes down. Always think about your tomorrow.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:01:09 AM

What do you think guys?
bitcoin is good but it doesn't mean that you'll need to invest all your savings/money to it, just make it as another source of income so that your money will not be stagnant and you can earn more. You can depend your future on bitcoin but not a lot, there are chances that the money that you've invested will grow and the value you will get may satisfy what you really need
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:12:44 PM

I think people should not invest all the money in bitcoins. It's wiser to invest the money that you can lose.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:17:28 PM

I agree with your point. The ones who are depending their whole future to Bitcoin is either a heck of a gambler or just an idiot. Since, we can't really predict what will its price in the future. Maybe, it will disapear forever? And if you depend your future for something as volatile and unpredictable as cryptocurrency will only lead up to problems in the future. Of course, it would be a whole different story if cryptocurrency suddenly booms in the near future. That's why some might depend their future on bitcoin. Because the probabilty of it happening exist.
izzy13

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:23:33 PM

What do you think guys?

Agree with you. For nowadays, we can't put all our investments in neither bitcoins or altcoins. Crypto is a very interesting, challenging, and prospectful but we have to do other ways to afford our life cost and short and medium term investments and planning. Since we're not a whale class players nor developers, we have to be very selective and analytic about our investments in crypto.
fight-T

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

I think your future depends on yourself rather than depending on bitcoin.
Because if you depend on bitcoin investments, I think the risk is very high.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

For now we can make a living out of bitcoin. Because bitcoin is so good right now. But putting all your money in bitcoin is not wise. Because we don't know what will happen in bitcoin in the future. And its value keeps on moving.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
littlestar92

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:10:41 PM

I think investing in bitcoin is a smart choice. But if you are too dependent on bitcoin, or if you run out of money to invest in bitcoin then I think you're in big risk.

resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:10:58 PM

What do you think guys?

That was a good idea in cryptocurrency. It is not stable first of all and we are not sure if how long it will run or may expertise such failures. The best thing to do, like what you said is to start a business so that we cannot water this opportunity of earning big income. It is good that we are earning starting today before everything will gone.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

What do you think guys?

Yes, I agree on what you have stated. It's better to have your own businees in case that bitcoin will fall or bitcoin will lost. Since bitcoin is banned from other country there is a chance that it will influence the other country to make bitcoin be banned. But since many people believe that bitcoin will replace the fiat. It's a good idea to invest in bitcoin as well as having your own business to have a win-win result. Like what you have said. We do not know what will happen to the price of crypto so its better to have a plan b.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:14:51 PM

What do you think guys?
Yes, bitcoin is good investment now cause you earn unlimited income, but invest all your assets I think is not good idea we must know bitcoin is not stable there value its very unpredictable and risk. If you earn good profit in bitcoin you must save it make a plan to build a business for another income we cannot depend our future in bitcoin cause it is very unpredictable we dont know what happen tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: