Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:56:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time you spend to read forum post ?  (Read 718 times)
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:28:24 PM

In my case, I am an altcoin holder and I hold 15 to 20 different types of altcoin. The Bitcointalk forum is the first stop for reading updates about the coin I hold. And then I move on to the coin's Telegram chat. I rarely visit their Reddit pages since I prefer chronological posting and not lists that prioritised popular posts.

So around one hour to three hours a day.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:06:10 PM

I also prefer point number 2, I'd like to spend time on reading forum post rather than making a new one, I also realize I'm not that good enough to create a high quality post/thread, but I also not aiming to gain some merits anyway.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 11:47:46 PM

I am not against on reading posts OP since this is the basic way to learn and earn here in the forum. However, we have images also that conceptualize a certain message depending on what the images portray.

In my own way as a visual learner, I do learn more watching than reading tons of posts here. But here in the forum I can't help myself to learn but to read and I will just scan on important posts that are worth it to read. One can easily spot a good posts by seeing the user who posted it. Usually high merited users are good posters that usually posted interested replies or create new thread.

I have often seen good posters in meta or in this section. Luckily, not all users came to visit this section and make a good discussion with them. So grateful to contribute in a little way by not just reading but also participating in an active discussion.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:57:37 PM

Which one you like most?

1. Do you like to make your own post ?
2. Do you like to spend time on reading forum post?

I think it belongs more to a discussion section rather than beginners section. I prefer both, i like to take part in discussion but also like to read.
I spent ton of time here, mostly reading but also posting. It depends on mood also if i want to participate more or read more.
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 06:10:31 PM

I also prefer point number 2, I'd like to spend time on reading forum post rather than making a new one, I also realize I'm not that good enough to create a high quality post/thread, but I also not aiming to gain some merits anyway.
If we gather enough knowledge by reading other members post then I believe it will obviously help us to improve our own. Honestly there is no age or time limit for learning because its a process which starts during our birth and continue until death. Every single quality post have got valuable information to build our knowledge vault.

Yeah its true that most of the new user get crazy to find the way of earning merit and i think getting merits isn't an easy task if you don't have the ability to make quality post. Merit will come easily when others will find your post enough good and helpful. We should change the mentality to earn merits from the very beginning where its really necessary to help others by sharing our creative ideas and knowledge. A quality post will earn its merits easily so its no need to be crazy for it. Its better to concentrate on making quality post rather than begging for merits.   

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:41:36 PM

Well I like to do more of reading and commenting to others post but when ever I have something I feel is important and helpful to the forum I do not hesitate to air my mind by composing my own post
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:43:21 AM

Hello Guys,

Welcome to my thread. Today I am going to share my own knowledge about the necessity of reading forum post. Let me ask you something

Which one you like most?

1. Do you like to make your own post ?
2. Do you like to spend time on reading forum post?

Both options are very crucial and one should not supersede the other.

For the first option, making your own post is the first step in communicating with the community. You get the opportunity to share your knowledge, to give your opinion on something, have the chance to get merited, and to layout your platforms if you are promoting your business, services/products. In other words, constructing a post connects you with the people in the forum.

For the second option, browsing through the forum and reading posts from different subsections essentially render you the necessary knowledge about cryptocurrencies, in general. For newbies who are relatively new to this term, they get to learn all the basics and fundamentals (given that they utilize the search bar effectively!).

Well I like to do more of reading and commenting to others post but when ever I have something I feel is important and helpful to the forum I do not hesitate to air my mind by composing my own post

Sharing anything is appreciated by everyone, regardless on how small or big it is. Just prevent spamming the forum and re-stating what most people said as it only contributes in flooding posts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:06:29 PM

I spend a good amount of time on this forum but most of my time I spend with reading rather than typing or creating content because I believe there is a lot to learn here and sometimes it can get frustrating with the multitude of irrelevant post but there are a lot of educating topics especially in this sub topic.

I like to educate when i do create original topics of my own. Its also a way of learning

pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:35:23 PM

I spend about 90% reading post here in the forum to learn and stay up to date, but topics i like and can share some knowledge i want to participate posting there then, too.

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: