Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:17:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy a book about bitcoins  (Read 1063 times)
ramdani29

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:19:25 PM

If you really insist on buying on internet, here's a list for you.

1. Digital Gold by Nathaniel Popper
https://www.amazon.com/Digital-Gold-Bitcoin-Millionaires-Reinvent-ebook/dp/B00P6TZLOU

2. Cryptoassets by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar
https://www.amazon.com/Cryptoassets-Innovative-Investors-Bitcoin-Beyond-ebook/dp/B0743MPV9R

3. Blockchain Revolution by Don Tapscott and Alex Tapscott
https://www.amazon.com/Blockchain-Revolution-Technology-Cryptocurrency-Changing-ebook/dp/B01EGYYNF8
This is important information for beginners, thank you very much for all the information I still need to learn a lot about bitcoin. But does this really help the beginners?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:33:07 PM

There are tons of book about bitcoin out there, but you should find the best to read first on google search before decide to buy.
Also let me suggest you, try to read not just the book about bitcoin but other books such as altcoins, blockchain, and other related to cryptocurrencies. because it will help you learning more.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:40:29 PM

I want to buy a book about bitcoins ,I know here is allot information on this forum and also on social  media but I want  to buy one on the Internet please any suggestions.

Hi there KIANA, there are lot of book that have published recently, and one of the most popular based on cnbc ranking is "Digital Gold" by Nathaniel Popper.  Never read the book but it seems tackled several things from the bitcoin start up to people who wants to be a millionaire thru bitcoin. On the other hand the book The Truth Machine: The Blockchain and the Future of Everything by Michael J. Casey and Paul Vigna, which talked about the future uses, growth and prediction about bitcoin, but they have said that not all the information in that book would be accurate. If you have finished those two books, it will be great to share it to this forum.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:27:38 PM

Now a days books are not enough and if we want to know about bitcoin to learn the crypto from books like now the bitcoin is good to use in the market but the understanding is easy like i have to check the detail of this currency and price histories from internet and the Wikipedia has much detail about the bitcoin and many exchanges have the year wise detail of every thing regarding bitcoin movements and the activity chart in this while we have done much prediction about the crypto.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
imgoinforbitcoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:54:16 PM

I don't know about others but I will certainly buy a book about bitcoins as I'm always looking for ways to increase my knowledge about bitcoin and I happen to like books so it would be a win win for me really.
Cryptalking

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

I suggest you to buy a book about bitcoins with bitcoins  Cool

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Cubby

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:14:35 PM

I want to buy a book about bitcoins ,I know here is allot information on this forum and also on social  media but I want  to buy one on the Internet please any suggestions.
My advice for you, instead of planning to buy a book about bitcoin and other crypto currencies, just spend time reading different threads here in bitcoin talk. In that way, you can learn different knowledge about different people about their knowledge and experience in crypto currencies.
Good suggestion, you can spend more time and utilize time in searching here on bitcointalk forum. This forum provides you all the information about Bitcoin so, what is the need of a book?
dnxfgjhk

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:25:12 AM

In fact, there is a lot of content about Bitcoin on the Internet, and it's written in great detail. We can also discuss and express each other. The birth of Bitcoin changed the ordinary production relations, promoted the progress of certain industries, and looked at the Bitcoins in the tree. The content, I think it is a waste of time, and very boring.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:34:06 AM

if there is a bitcoin book I will not miss it and will buy it soon because maybe I already have a book about it will further increase my knowledge about bitcoin.
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

buying a book about bitcoins is a brilliant idea because basically when we are in the world of crytocurrency, we should pay attention to written rules ,, however I think there is no best experience besides experiencing it directly and learning and being more senior ,,
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:45:26 AM

if there is a bitcoin book I will not miss it and will buy it soon because maybe I already have a book about it will further increase my knowledge about bitcoin.

There are many books on bitcoin and you can hunt for it. Bitcoin has a very good future and if you understand it, you will definitely have more business ideas about bitcoin.
I'm also hunting for bitcoin books, but in my country the bitcoin books are out of stock. Cry

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

book about bitcoin I will buy it though it is still a bit pricey because I probably might increase my knowledge about bitcoin if I have a book about it.
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:53:49 AM

if there is a book about bitcoin I will buy it immediately because maybe I can increase my knowledge about bitcoin if I have a book reading about it.
Rosscy

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

I come from Indonesia, and I will give you one of the titles I've read.

PT Bitcoin Indonesia is the largest Digital Exchange in Indonesia, which handles the sale or purchase of Digital Assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and others. The company recently made a breakthrough to make it easier for Bitcoin users or traders in trading, which is to issue a book entitled Trading Bitcoin for Z Generation.

This book explains about Bitcoin trading which is divided into nine chapters. The introduction of Bitcoin, how to secure the Bitcoin wallet application, and the opinions of Bitcoin users are also presented in this book. The experience of the Felix Weis story that traveled the world for a year with the provision of Bitcoin, also colored information that Bitcoin can be used as a medium of exchange.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:07:54 AM

Annotation to the book "Bitcoin: A Graphic Novel about the Crypto-Currency"
Graphic novel about the most famous crypto currency: Bitkoin! Reading the book, you will learn: the principle of the work of block chain-chain, brief information about crypto-currencies in general, and of course you are waiting for chase, pursuit and adventure! On the pages of the author's comic book, the US secret services are pursuing the bitcoin-protocol to get him to reveal the code.
Can NSA pull the creator from the depths of the network?
More information: https://www.labirint.ru/books/604294/
Spanish comics about the most famous crypto currency, executed in the genre of criminal action movie \ cyberpunk. The content of this graphic novel is very revolutionary. Explained the advantages of crypto currency in front of other currencies, and in fact, if we had bitcoin instead of ruble in our country, there would not be a collapse, a depreciation, devaluation, the government would not be able to drive the people into poverty. The publication itself is good, there are no misprints, at the end the list of developers and supporters of Bitcoin development is given. Under the reading of this comic, the musical accompaniment in the genre of synthavey \ retweave is excellent.
More information: https://www.labirint.ru/books/604294/
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

well i guess if crypto has a book that detailed about the definition and techniques it will be very helpful to all newbie and it will give a tip to be a success i would like to buy that book.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:17:56 AM

Yes a good book may be where to start and its important that we understand what we are into before we begin to invest in the bitcoin.... Staying attuned with the markets and studying the charts carefully make us knowledgeable and proficient in the crypto market. I have always been an advocate of reading books and receiving lectures about the crypto world.....

Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:15:36 PM

If you are a beginner you can read eBook about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. There are many kind of book about the topic. Also you can research on web. There are many suggestion about bitcoin. So i suggest you to research on web.
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

if there is a bitcoin book I will not waste time and will buy it sooner enough to further increase my knowledge of bitcoin.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

If you really insist on buying on internet, here's a list for you.

1. Digital Gold by Nathaniel Popper
https://www.amazon.com/Digital-Gold-Bitcoin-Millionaires-Reinvent-ebook/dp/B00P6TZLOU

2. Cryptoassets by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar
https://www.amazon.com/Cryptoassets-Innovative-Investors-Bitcoin-Beyond-ebook/dp/B0743MPV9R

3. Blockchain Revolution by Don Tapscott and Alex Tapscott
https://www.amazon.com/Blockchain-Revolution-Technology-Cryptocurrency-Changing-ebook/dp/B01EGYYNF8

Thank you for sharing this info i will look for this books and read it so i can learn more about in blockchain technology i know there are so many information i can take on that books.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: