Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:48:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud mining  (Read 794 times)
samward

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:10:26 PM

I think that the profit will be approximately this: about 30% of the total u`ll earn in half a year probably. I doubt that the percentage can be greater every half year)
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Damon | Atomine Support

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

Most 'cloud mining' sites are nothing but ponzi schemes. You should avoid them unless you like losing money. Smiley

Are you sure about that? If you once signed a contract with a cloud farm, and not having read and understood all the conditions, signed, and then unexpectedly lost your money, it's your fault and not the company's fault. We need to be more careful. And talking about all cloud farms is bad-not reasonable.
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:19:43 PM

I do not want to sound rude, but if ever you put yourself in the position of investing even just $ 100 in any cloud-based site, just think about parting.
solmat

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:00:08 AM

and don't the cloud farm mining report the amount of profit for a certain period? in General, everyone should decide for himself whether he is ready for this and whether it is worth taking risks
altcoiner

Activity: 351

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:50:42 AM

I think that the profit will be approximately this: about 30% of the total u`ll earn in half a year probably. I doubt that the percentage can be greater every half year)
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

Look for an alternative way.
I suggest maybe you should not invest it on cloud mining or if you really want do some background search check it very well
so you will not be scam and you will not lose your money because now a days a lot of scam scattered all over the internet and crypto world.

gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:11:37 AM

Stop worry about mining at the moment (especially cloud mining), unless you're already in it.  Hopefully you're not in cloud mining.  Wait for btc to drop to 5Kish, and buy the shit out of it. 

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
DumbLefty

Activity: 412

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:29:23 AM

I think cloud mining is a way to take money from those who do not want to make it. Do not waste time on it if you want to engage in mining buy a few graphics cards and start mining

SeXy

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:16:47 AM

Not in reality bounteous risky as about of the patterned defense businesspeople are scammers and the legit ones aren't besides profitable
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:20:14 AM

Mining is very good therefore the mining workers always get a monthly wage proven on my friend story telling her friend work in mining. In mining he gets a decent wage
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:42:29 AM

Cloud mining is very beneficial actually. Firstly, you will not gently follow her, as she will simply bring you a stable income. So do not even think about it.
Another question is where to find stable cloud mining? The vast majority of mining turns out to be a Scam either immediately or for a short time.
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:26:22 AM

do you know Genesis which was asked to stop their operations in an American state.
That is a typical example, you should not believe in cloud mining, all just a scam, invest your money in a real investment.If you like mining field . Let go with the buy mining cards and do with it!

"Please do not fall victim of cloudmining, most cloudmining sites are nothing but a scam and if that is not the case then it is just simply unprofitable" is the warning I find the most correct
SeXy

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:27:17 AM

Most oft, this agreeable of prepossessing is related with besides very extensive risks.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:59:39 AM

Stop thinking about cloud mining if you don't wanna lose your money Smiley. 99.99% of cloud mining are scam or ponzi scheme so stay away from cloud mining is the best option, I think you should find another way to invest your $1000 maybe hold or day trading is much better than investing in cloud mining websites Smiley

tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:02:00 AM

What is swinging with Cloud mining, it seems to me all this is a hoax. Has anyone been able to earn good big money on this? Probably only the organizers of Cloud mining. The ostalians stayed with their noses

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:32:21 AM

If you want to invest in bitcoin mining without the hassle of managing your own hardware, there is an alternative. You can use the cloud to earn your coins.

Put very simply, cloud mining means using (generally) shared processing power run from remote data centres. One only needs a home computer for communications, optional local bitcoin wallets and so on.

However, there are certain risks associated with cloud mining that investors need to understand prior to purchase.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:04:19 AM

I do not recommend the cloud mining sites very much. Because when you make the first deposit, you earn money, but as the difficulty level increases, the money gain decreases.
sergikrnd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

never invested in cloud mining, but read a lot of reviews. what a lot of fraudsters in this scheme.

ORVIUM Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』 Powered By Blockchain
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:37:16 PM

Cloud mining is very beneficial actually. Firstly, you will not gently follow her, as she will simply bring you a stable income. So do not even think about it.
Another question is where to find stable cloud mining? The vast majority of mining turns out to be a Scam either immediately or for a short time.
You will not get a stable cloud mining beginning you will receive good rewards but later your revenue slowly reduces and you can't do anything at that time because you already invested your money.

I do not recommend the cloud mining sites very much. Because when you make the first deposit, you earn money, but as the difficulty level increases, the money gain decreases.
This is the disadvantage of cloud mining and you earn some referral bonus but if you refer any of your closed once and they do not make any profit you will lose money and relationship. So i too not encourage cloud mining.
_oh_no_stop_this_

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:55:03 PM

I have a farm and cheap electricity. Thinking about starting offering mining contracts.
How to begin with that? Nobody believes cloud miners anymore. Maybe installing webcams will help?
Any ideas?
I have a couple of spare gigawatts....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: