Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:43:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone know coincrest.com?  (Read 431 times)
cpoook (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:34:54 AM

Who knows the coincrest.com, the network can find the information of the site is very small, I do not know whether the site is reliable, who can give a suggestion?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 4917

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 06:39:42 AM

Who knows the coincrest.com, the network can find the information of the site is very small, I do not know whether the site is reliable, who can give a suggestion?

https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=016660200577587308545%3Aesf40ml9aag&ie=UTF-8&q=coincrest.com&sa=Google+search#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=coincrest.com&gsc.page=1

I haven't investigated myself, but it seems the owner is red trusted, and several members pointed out red flags in their system.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MRNICEGUY305

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:26:21 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2018, 08:19:00 AM by MRNICEGUY305

They are the biggest scam artists in the world... They stole mid 6 figures from me in fees and gave me a choice to have 20k back or get all my money invested in DUECOIN an ICO that was supposed to launch last september... They claim to be launching on hitbtc.com and every week when I ask them when they are launching they make a false claim of hitbtc.com holding up everything till they are ready to add the new ICO... Every week they say either 1-3 weeks or we are very close for the last 6 months.... I reached out to FBI who didnt offer any help and now am in communication with lead agent with the treasury department... I have Stan Golden's passport Photo ( assuming its actually him) I am the only person who wired money from an american bank to an american bank cause most people sent their money through hong kong... I also sent them all my btc from gemini and coinbase and am now out current value 1.9 million dollars... I am battling non curable no remission bone marrow cancer and the only reason I got involved with coincrest was for arbitration trades to buy at cheapest prices and sell at lowest prices since they had "access to every exchange price and can make me tons of money buying below spot and selling far above spot" They disabled my account when they know I told DUECOIN who they are... Bottom line is coincrest is DUECOIN... They are either never launching or they are gonna launch, fail , with no market of buyers for our coins and they will claim 50% of all ICO's fail and thats how they will slide away from the scam factor.. The only other option is they are going to do a pump and dump and not let any investor cash out... google hitbtc.com scam and u will see they too are super shady and nobody can get funds off... So even in a perfect world if this is real and successful you still cant get your money out... They are a one way broker and its your money going to their pockets and never going back... If anyone wants to pool information together I have been working with a few people to try to bring them down and get a chance of recovering some of our stolen funds.... my email is BLAKESLADE69@yahoo.com if you wanna reach out to me... I dont need to hide by fake names... They are scam artists and need to be brought to justice
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:55:45 PM

Shit, double posted back to back with the 20 minutes gap. I am not sure what is the problem with you. There is no one came to bump this thread to ask the same query. Simply you itself bump the thread and copy pasted again with the same reply here.

What wrong with you mate. I am not sure whether is op is active on this forum and watching his thread.
If yes, he could lock this topic to avoid the shit replies from others.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: