Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:22:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NeuroSurveillance - AI-Powered Face Detection for IP-Cameras  (Read 139 times)
neurosurveillance (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:18:49 PM
Merited by Vod (2)

Hello Crypto-Fellows,

I want to introduce my project NeuroSurveillance, an AI-driven Software which detects motion, faces and recognises faces in your ip-camera stream. You can train the system individual faces, so the software knows when a familiar our unfamiliar face passes your cameras.

NeuroSurveillance contains also an alertsystem, that will notify you via phone, email or windows notification that a certain motion has happened, faces have been detected or specific faces have been recognised (or not recognised to detect unwelcomed person). More alert options will come later.

I will add more classifiers from time to time, like license plate recognition, certain animal detection etc. So stay tuned for more.

If you are interested, feel free to visit my website https://neurosurveillance.com

You can reach me through the contact form if you have an question, improvement suggestions or want to preorder first licenses, which are completely free.
I am very privacy driven. So I am not using any cloud computing, which means that all processing is done on the local hardware.

I am very interested in cryptocurrencies and like its principles. That's why I am always look for including it in a meaningful way, maybe in a special smart contract. But I haven't had a good idea yet. If you have one, let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 10:16:39 PM

Hello Crypto-Fellows,

I want to introduce my project NeuroSurveillance, an AI-driven Software which detects motion, faces and recognises faces in your ip-camera stream. You can train the system individual faces, so the software knows when a familiar our unfamiliar face passes your cameras.

NeuroSurveillance contains also an alertsystem, that will notify you via phone, email or windows notification that a certain motion has happened, faces have been detected or specific faces have been recognised (or not recognised to detect unwelcomed person). More alert options will come later.

I will add more classifiers from time to time, like license plate recognition, certain animal detection etc. So stay tuned for more.

If you are interested, feel free to visit my website https://neurosurveillance.com

You can reach me through the contact form if you have an question, improvement suggestions or want to preorder first licenses, which are completely free.
I am very privacy driven. So I am not using any cloud computing, which means that all processing is done on the local hardware.

I am very interested in cryptocurrencies and like its principles. That's why I am always look for including it in a meaningful way, maybe in a special smart contract. But I haven't had a good idea yet. If you have one, let me know.

You should move this to Project Development.  Please add my email (in my profile) to your mailing list.  I am very interested in your license plate recognition for my upcoming Wytness project.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
neurosurveillance (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:26:08 PM

Hello Crypto-Fellows,

You should move this to Project Development.  Please add my email (in my profile) to your mailing list.  I am very interested in your license plate recognition for my upcoming Wytness project.

Thanks, done. What is this Wytness project about?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: