Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:54:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We are looking for Youtubers, twitters and copywriters  (Read 290 times)
dwdollar (OP)

Activity: 202
Merit: 109

GCC - Global cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:15:24 AM

Dears,
We are Global CryptoCurrency and we are looking for ppl want to be engage in our project and make some cool profits! We are willing to start a advertisement campaign release soon so we are constantly looking for Copywriters , portals , Twitters , Steemers , Medium people who are keen on crypto and want to cooperate with us. DM me if you are interested we pay well !

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
corsaronero1969

Merit: 101

EN/ITA/RO translator, 24 yrs of exp., SDL Prof.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:44:42 PM

I am interested in your job offer, I have a Bitcoin-oriented Twitter account with 2800 followers and a Bitcoin-oriented facebook account with (about) 2700 friends. PM with all the details related to your job offer.
Hizzmoot

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:56:32 PM

Dears,
We are Global CryptoCurrency and we are looking for ppl want to be engage in our project and make some cool profits! We are willing to start a advertisement campaign release soon so we are constantly looking for Copywriters , portals , Twitters , Steemers , Medium people who are keen on crypto and want to cooperate with us. DM me if you are interested we pay well !

Hi, I am interested as a twitter account owner with crytpo-related topic and followers. I PM you details.
Hallam Hope

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:25:57 PM

Dears,

I am interested in the position. I am an experienced writer and editor trained in the UK, Jamaica, India and Barbados. I follow cryptos and developments daily, have  passion for projects and their development, am a former senior news agency editor and have taught communications. I have a Masters in Communications Policy.
Hallam Hope
hallamhope@gmail.com
Hallam Hope

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:26:20 PM

Dears,

I am Hallam Hope, a former regional news agency senior editor who writes and posts almost daily on crypto currency developments. My English is excellent. I have been trained in India, U.K, Jamaica and Barbados and have a passion for working to develop the crypto business. I post on my youtube channel, twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and blog on my website : hopecommunicationsbb.com

Nicholasio

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:35:08 PM

Hi, can help you with ICO Bench reviews. For details contact my Telegram - @nicholasios
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:51:27 PM

Is the job for  Global CryptoCurrency only or you have other projects lined up for users who get shortlisted??

I would like to join this campaign Pm with more details thanks
makoitus

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:41:51 AM

Hello OP, I sent you a DM. Just wanted to make sure you received it. Anyway, I am interested in working together with you. I have a Twitter account with a good number of followers and they're mostly Crypto related and also I do make quality Tweets as well. If you want you can check my account here https://twitter.com/MrMakoi. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
dwdollar (OP)

Merit: 109

GCC - Global cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:39:05 AM

I really appreciate your responses! Thanks for the interests I will be contacting all of you and talk about further plans and possible cooperations at the beginning of next week , thanks for you patience:)

Hizzmoot

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:05:20 AM

I really appreciate your responses! Thanks for the interests I will be contacting all of you and talk about further plans and possible cooperations at the beginning of next week , thanks for you patience:)

Thanks for taking us into account for the following campaign Smiley May I ask you how long do you expect the campaign will last?
akshaybabu

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:21:05 PM

we have 150 + Active Youtube's Who Will be Create Your Crypto Currency video and publish On  youtube channels

if you interested pm me

thanks
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:04:04 PM

Hello!

I have a good level of experience. I can write/proofread/copywrite and translate from English-Spanish or Spanish-English without problems. I can work 10 hours a day.

My fee is $0.03 per word. If you think that i can offer you a good quality service, you can contact me: henriherrera18@gmail.com

I have a great work ethic. You won't be disappointed.
ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

I can advertise your website on cryptocurrency on my youtube account. I'm pming you now
amfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:07:08 PM

I'm interested, I would like to participate, I have 14.5k followers in twitter
elsie34

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:09:26 PM

It would be much better if you can hire a campaign manager and let him run those campaign to save your self from the hassel.
mastnodes

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:47:37 AM

Crypto marketing database of active companies and people in crypto that’s sure to become your marketing resource
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3084449.0
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

I have a crypto base Twitter account with 36,000 followers. PM sent.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

I want to be one of your Twitter Publisher and Copywriter. I have 2800 crypto oriented followers and I also write on medium, steemit and wordpress about ICO's. Let me know about the updates about this, thanks.
Most_favoured_by_the_Gods

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:40:05 PM

Hello.

I am a French student, in a National School. I have worked for various cultural organisation as a communication manager, I only had interns to manage.
I was mostly writing announcements and managing the public relations.
As a student I am used to mining informations, writing essays, I am, of course, really interested in crypto currencies. Also, I have good knowledge of economic mechanisms since a bit of my work revolves around the implications of those in current life, not only, it is a political matter too. It has given me a fast understanding of crypto-currencies mechanisms.

All that to say that I am interested in working for you as a copywriter and that I can also help for English to French translations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: