Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why i think coinmetro will succeed and set a new bar for trading cryptos  (Read 113 times)
borgx (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:32:37 PM

I'd like to share some words about coinmetro. I've seen alot of ico's but this is the first one im investing in.

I'd like to start of with saying that i hate that in the crypto currency world, bitcoin is the rules of all coins. If bitcoin goes down, all alts go down. Why? Because every alt is traded with bitcoin only- It's value depends on bitcoin. This is wrong, as every coin should have its own value. Coinmetro is here to change this behavior, and i think it will set a example for other exchanges to follow.

Top reasons why coinmetro will succeed:

They will trade all coins versus FIAT. No btc- no tether- FIAT. So no need to use a shady tether coin anymore, for the same price. 0,1% trade commision and youre all back to dollars or euro's.

Because of this, coins will stand alone alot stronger, instead of being dependant on bitcoin's value. Currently, only bitcoin's value really makes the market.

TAM managers. You know all of the bloggers, discord and telegrams etc who claim to be good traders? Now you can invest into those traders, literary. Then you make profit when they make profit, and lose money when they lose money. This feature is planned to roll out later though.

Fiat withdrawals and deposits to credit cards and SEPA transfers, without applying fees themselfs. Only what the bank or CC company charges them.

Debit card. (Although have my doubts about this one, since alot other companys fail here)

Their own coin will ONLY be available through their own exchange. So again, no other platform will be trading their XCM against BTC. So if btc tanks like a rock, XCM will still hold its value.

A token buyback program with 20% of net profits per quarter, of both coinmetro and their successfull FXpig forex trading platform.

Proven to be a good company- they developed fxpig, wich is quite high rated when looking it up.

Every transaction you do on coinmetro will buy 0,1% of the market price of XCM and give most to coinmetro for profit, and burn a small percentage of that.

A permanent trading discount of 25% if you invest the minimum amount in their ICO.

The more XCM you own, the more discount you get. This makes big players want to have a good stash of coins.

More advanced trading options then most exchanges out there.

Their ICO goes slow. Alot and ALOT of burned tokens are coming.

US citizens cannot participate in the ICO, but will be able to register and use the exchange after the ICO. This means alot of potential buyers.

2.5% extra bonus tokens if you use a referal link. Find one or ask (me) one. Note: Only on your first purchase, and the person giving the link received 5% bonus tokens.

Personally im really hyped about their fiat options. I dont need to use tether anymore, or to sell tether into litecoin and sell that for euro or dollar.

I hated using bitpanda wich charges ridiculous fees for selling to euro. But with all the story's about tether, i really disliked that as well.

But that's enough about coinmetro! Always do your own research and have fun crypto'ing!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: