Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:55:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any coin like bitcoin?  (Read 3013 times)
SkillOfToper

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

The most perspective coin at the moment it is a coin number 2 on the market - ETH. If i were you, I'd like to buy this coin, if you don't like bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ttking

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:51:49 PM

I think that btc is similar to ether as they use the blockchain technology. To my mind, the most profitable coin is the most popular one, which is btc. To my mind, it is the best choice ever
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

Seriously the answer is no. A lot of coins have taken off on a good note but they just cannot sustain their growth. Look at the examples of bitcoin cash, litecoin, ethereum and ripple. All were at one point so strong that people believed they will surpass bitcoin.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:21:46 PM

the other coin like bitcoin is many, but right now its very difficult even to choose one of them, too much FUD right now, and the media that exist only bring bad news that also affect to other coins, Ethereum for an example.

but if you insist still wanna one of them, its best way is to choose from top 10 from coinmarketcap

aldorexxx

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:54:22 AM

There are not alternative for this strongest crryptocurrency, but of course only on the current cryptomarket, I think in the future we'll have something competitive.
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:08:17 AM

There are not alternative for this strongest crryptocurrency, but of course only on the current cryptomarket, I think in the future we'll have something competitive.
Well, maybe there are some other coin those are good for investment like Ethereum. You can invest on this but as far Bitcoin is concern, Bitcoin is the only leader of crypto currency.people know only Bitcoin in crypto currency, because in the past few years those who made their faith in Bitcoin earn a lot from bitcoin.this is the only reason for Bitcoin fame. Any thought?
Hungds94

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:32:39 AM

You may be right, a lot of project are born every day. I cant believe that the cryptocurrency has been down for such a long time. I dont know why it happen!
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:38:32 AM

if you want to find another coin unique like bitcoin, you can try Bitcoin Cash, it has just been born recently but with higher and more advanced technologies, it is better than bitcoin, faster and more useful in real life if we want to apply in the future, but is a huge risk if we want to have profit from bitcoin cash becasue it is being used to pump and dump by whales, it still has a chance as long as we take the risks.

xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:41:42 AM

Currently there is no any coin like bitcoin, perhaps Ethereum might be a good rival but bitcoin will always be bitcoin, others will always be regarded as altcoins, perhaps there might be a new coin to rival bitcoin in future
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:47:06 AM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

I think in the near future, anonymous coins will can become the second Bitcoin such as Monero, XVG..This is just my prediction, so you may refer or not

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
kashkarev55@mail.r

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:48:06 AM

Most likely. Only the reason for such a sharp jump as bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies will be quite different. If bitcoin was a price explosion based on the fact that it was the first of its kind and here the price depended on the obesity of the crowd for everything new and unknown, now such a jump can cause the real use of cryptocurrency in the real sector of the economy. Perhaps we will soon see a crypto company with a market capitalization, such as Google or Apple. If I knew which one))))))
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:48:59 AM

I can't see any signs at the moment of a Bitcoin II, maybe it looked for a time that Bitcoin Cash was going to fit that role but its popularity has waned recently. So Bitcoin's status as the main store of value remains unchallenged, let's keep watching though should a comparable competitor arise.
KXC247

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:51:21 AM

You really need to make your own research to find this out. Taking someone's recommendation can be make you get burnt and waste your investment. You can make researches with top coins and follow their progress in all and you would be able to know which one can replace bitcoin or be like bitcoin
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:54:17 AM

from a technical point of view almost all the circulating coins are better than bitcoin, but having been the first btc is also a symbol. Perhaps the only one that can compete on the symbolic level is eth.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:59:49 AM

Something same like Bitcoin is the Bitcoin Cash, coin created by Bitcoin maximalist to get quick profit. Look what happened this coin is slowly dying, noone wants to use it!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:07:53 AM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

Many times people keep asking the same question like this. There are many investors who would like to know the name of coin which could be next bitcoin. But I wonder how this can happen as bitcoin is one of its own kind and there is no other coin which serve the purpose, principle and security like the way bitcoin does. In terms of market capitalism also bitcoin is dominating the whole crypto currency with rate of 42% and counting. Do you really think that there will be any other coin which will be able to reflect these kind of characteristic at all. I dont thin bitcoin will be #1 always the only list that will get altered is from #2 and below.

This is the pure truth concerning the bitcoin position , no other coin can have the same dominance in cryptocurrency industry like bitcoin, because bitcoin is the pioneer in this industry.
tisoy1

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:10:33 AM

I think the next in line after bitcoin is the ethereum, this altcoin has the second most volume also next to bitcoin.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:11:20 AM

In my opinion, in the electronic money market is rich in this number. E-currency that has good potential as BTC can only be ETH. ETH gives us confidence because modern technology, popularity and community are growing stronger. This helps ETH to increase value over time and investors will gain a lot from long-term ETH investments.
Seunbabatunde

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:13:33 AM

There is no coins now that can be like bitcoin because its leading coin presently but ethereum is likely to be like bitcoin,its far from it for now and aside from this bitcoin helps ETH to increase value over time and investors will gain a lot from long-term ETH investments.
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:55:43 AM

There is no coins now that can be like bitcoin because its leading coin presently but ethereum is likely to be like bitcoin,its far from it for now and aside from this bitcoin helps ETH to increase value over time and investors will gain a lot from long-term ETH investments.
Yeah right, for me although actually we know that there are many potential and promising coin in cryptocurrency but there is no coin like bitcoin because the coin has different features and technology but ethereum is a very good altcoin and almost has same potentials, it also has a very good technology and it is also promising but it is not as potential as bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to be the best and most valuable coin in crypto. So I think we are in the right track mate. Good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: