Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:45:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any coin like bitcoin?  (Read 3013 times)
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:08:02 AM

I am holding nEO and Ethereum and hope they will be like Bitcoin one day. However, I am a man that is more a realist than the one who makes predictions. Suppose, BTC will remain number 1 for long.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:13:44 AM

bitcoin is the main coin and until now the price is still the highest and so the reference for other coins so in the near future in my opinion no one will like bitcoin

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
Rajatkatyal

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:28:05 AM

Bitcoin is the real king right now im cryptocurrency world. and investing in other altcoins are also good like eth.
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:31:22 AM

I think the closest coin that is like bitcoin would be litecoin. Base on their tech and development they are mostly alike. Litecoin is cheaper though .

Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

Bitcoin does have a lot of forks. Due to the fact that these forks are forking off the bitcoin blockchain they are very similar. But the bitcoin devs will improve the bitcoin always

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:39:31 AM

Such coins will most likely not be, although everyone is trying to compare in some way bitcoin and etherium, they are still different and hardly anyone will catch up with bitcoin!
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

Bitcoin cash is the most similar coin to bitcoin.
Block size is increased and transactions are more faster then bitcoin.
But supporters of bitcoin cash not turstworthy for me.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:57:29 AM

with the growing number of coins that exist today. Moreover, many of the coins also have advanced technology, then of course there will be a coin that could one day replace the bitcoin. But it probably will take time, and time can be very long.

Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:57:59 AM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

Bitcoin is the king of digital currencies, at least for the time being. However, there are several competing digital currencies like ETHEREUM, LITECOIN, BITCOIN CASH, DASH COIN, MONERO, RIPPLE etc , that could one day rival bitcoin, with ETHEREUM being the Arch-Rival.

Many of these currencies claim to offer certain technical advantages over bitcoin. Other currencies are taking a whole new angle on digital currencies, trying not just to offer an alternative to cash, but also to offer software development opportunities, social media platforms, and other services powered by the blockchain.
Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

with the growing number of coins that exist today. Moreover, many of the coins also have advanced technology, then of course there will be a coin that could one day replace the bitcoin. But it probably will take time, and time can be very long.

Well, my reservations are;
Bitcoin isn’t going away anytime soon, and through the near future, it will most likely remain the premier global digital currency. But Still,

Competitors for the best altcoin like ethereum and steem are offering very unique twists on digital currencies. Others, like Dash and Ethereum, may be more technically sound. As a result, these competing currencies may some day catch up to, or even surpass, bitcoin.
labhsikh123

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

Yes, Many times people keep asking the question like this.
However, you will be knowing about several investors who would
like to know the coin name.
1) Litecoin(LTC) Litecoin, launched in the year 2011, was among the
intitial cryptocurrencies.
2)Ethereum(ETH) : It enable the smart contracts.
3)Zcash(ZEC) : Open source crypto.
4)Dash (Dash): It is version of bitcoin.
5)Ripple(XRP) : Global settlement network,it offers low cost payment.
6)Bitcoin : It is number 1.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

I do not think I have found a coin yet that has the potential of becoming like bitcoin. Yes there are coins that are doing better in the sense that they are better and faster transaction rates, but still, they cannot be generally compared to bitcoin and they cannot surpass bitcoin. Not now, not in the nearest future IMO.

There are many coins that, according to their characteristics of scaling, technology, clever contracts, the cost of transcriptions have long surpassed Bitcoin, but it is the basis of all the foundations, bitcoin is trusted and therefore it ranks first in the world in terms of capitalization.
dumpesu

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:42:41 AM

I trust etherium is the ace of all coin due to its across the board request and acknowledgment. The belief system behind ether is likewise another favorable position. I figure ether can contend unequivocally with bitcoin sooner rather than later.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:46:06 AM

Yes, there are many coin in crypto that has potential to be like bitcoin in future but I doun=bt if they will be able to replace bitcoin. These altcoins have more advanced technology, they have high transaction speed and low fee and they also have strong management team, these coins are Ethereum, NEO, EOS, Litecoin, etc.
BTCballa

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.
I don't think that I have seen somewhere around a staff like bitcoin which would be so comparable and competitive, for now it mean that bitcoin is still on the throne and we don't need to be worried about it.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:07:22 PM

Many coins claim they will be like bitcoins. Most turn out shit anyway. Coins can go up in value but none will ever be like bitcoin. I just cannot see it happening. Don't let any shill mislead you into taking the wrong investment decision

rikkur

Activity: 308

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:49:04 PM

the cryptocurrency market is too unstable, so it is difficult to say which altcoin will be as successful as bitcoin. But I think that the leader is Ethereum.

tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:59:08 PM

bitcoin is the main coin and until now the price is still the highest and so the reference for other coins so in the near future in my opinion no one will like bitcoin

until it's actually a bitcoin for people who like bitcoin, even though the state of bitcoin is still tumbling, but there are still a lot of loyal people. so now the bitcoin user is growing and growing.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

Neither there is any coin which has this much of the potential to compete with bitcoin in any way nor there is any such possibility to see any coin which has this much of the capabilities to replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is the backbone of the entire crypto market since the time these crypto currencies have been introduced and that it will remain there at the top of the list in future as well.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:38:45 AM

You have asked a very interesting question but the truth is, the future of a new upcoming coin is not easy to predict. If the early adoptors of bitcoin knew it was going to hit $20k one day. They would have bought as much as they could buy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: