Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:01:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any coin like bitcoin?  (Read 3013 times)
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:23:02 PM

Bitcoin is the pioneering cryptocurrency. It’s a digital currency which is very dependable, transparent and easy to transaction around the world. Currently, bitcoin is overwhelming there is no coin in the market is able to compete the bitcoin. and it is quite impossible to beat bitcoin. there have alternative coin in market. After Bitcoin, I will choose Ethereum. Ethereum is good cryptocurrency day by day is developing and try to create value but the presence of short time people can’t trust on it. but gradually it’s gaining people trust ethereum came to market with low price but now it’s high and day by day developing. but ethereum couldn’t touch bitcoin. bitcoin is dominating the whole cryptocurrency with rate of 42% and counting. I don’t think there will be any other coin which will able to reflect these kind facilities like bitcoin. after few years or decade ethereum will be like bitcoin but it won’t be a replacement of bitcoin because bitcoin is the first created coin and still dominating.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
swati123
Copper Member

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:22:13 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin is the best coin as this is 1st crypto currency. After Bitcoin Etherium is a good Altcoin and it is getting popularity also but Bitcoin is at the top.

Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:24:08 PM

I believe that Ethereum in the future can compete with bitcoin, and it is worth investing in it
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

For any coin to be like bitcoin them the developers must really work hard.  Bitcoin has gained ground and even when eth and Ltc are trying I still doubt if they can get to where bitcoin is.  A lot of projects are using ethereum blockchain  though,  but they still have a long way to get there  if you ask me 

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:17:11 PM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.
The only altcoin that I can think of is Ethereum because it is the first Smart Contract platform that is successfully dominate the market by catering the needs of a token like Bitcoin were the first cryptocurrency that is created.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:25:19 PM

For any coin to be like bitcoin them the developers must really work hard.  Bitcoin has gained ground and even when eth and Ltc are trying I still doubt if they can get to where bitcoin is.  A lot of projects are using ethereum blockchain  though,  but they still have a long way to get there  if you ask me 
except the etherium. I would not take any more examples. Although even the etherium can not be compared with Bitcoin in price, because I doubt very much that the ethereal will be able to reach even 7000 dollars.
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:38:55 PM

still until now the best coin other than bitcoin is only ethereum, these 2 coins which sometimes have a lot of influence on the price of other tokens. so it's still the 2 favorite coins only bitcoin and ethereum
Dogtanian

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:48:24 PM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

If you want bitcoin then just buy bitcoin. Why are you just hoping to get the next best thing when nobody can tell the future? All people are going to recommend you is coins that they hold themselves so they'll be incredibly biased. Do your own research and make your own mind up what coins you think have the best potential because nobody is going to be impartial in giving you advice and you could just lose money blindly following whatever bullshit someone tries to sell you.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:55:33 PM

what do you want to compare ... btc is for me the father of crypto.

if btc rise ... all will climp behind it.
i could imagine that btc will be in next 5-10 years as rar as gold and be a value for the crpto world.
for payment there will be an other coin..
 Undecided

tommy48

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:59:23 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto to exist, and it feels difficult to replace, but, with the development of technology everything can happen.
amobi

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:01:41 PM
Merited by Mt.Fun (1)

If you want to look into investing in an alt that has the possibility to turn out to be like bitcoin in the near future, then look into ethereum, from every indication, no doubt ethereum seems to be the next crypto currency after bitcoin, do more research and draw conclusion before investing finally
Varun Kanwar

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:05:58 PM

Bitcoin is unique. No coin can match bitcoin popularity and market cap. bitcoin is now even considered as digital gold. Only 1-2 coins have threatened bitcoin and that was not even close. ETH, xrp and bch are the closest to BTC.
nfransisca

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:29:01 AM

all altcoin is still far away from bitcoin. but the nearest coin that can beat bitcoin is ethereum. eth is the second famous coin after bitcoin. eth is good for long term investment.
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:08:42 PM

ETH, TRX, XRP, BNB, ENJ, BTCC. I have a lot of money that I can not count on. If you do a good research, you will find nice coins and make money.
swartzias

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

View on the EOS, Cardano, NEO, AION, SEELE. Yes, these coins are numerous. The truth is the question of which of them will fly up, and who will disappear in the pages of history.
coingbag

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:44:26 PM

I haven't seen any coins that can rival the existence of bitcoin. Some altcoins that are born from bitcoin fragments can also not be like bitcoin. But one day, maybe the position of bitcoin can be shifted by his followers. But it takes hard work for that.
gravitik

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

the best altcoin in the cryptocurrency market is Ethereum and perhaps in the future it will become as valuable as bitcoin.
Stioned1987

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:43:25 AM

Bitcoin cash, because bitcoincash hardfork consequences from bitcoin. bitcoin coins has a more modern-day generation than bitcoin. then ethereum due to the fact ethereum is a coin that has a platform and is extensively used in the process of creating ICO tokens.
Balthierblack

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:46:56 AM

Good coins like BTC are ETH, NEO and EOS. I am very reliant on these 3 strong altcoins.
juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:14:49 AM

There is nothing like Bitcoin and that's all. BTC is the only one and even the most competitive and similar cryptocurrencies will not be like BTC ar all its value.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: