Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:21:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinabul order from August still non filled. No response from them.  (Read 1999 times)
Beans (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 09:40:46 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2013, 09:13:53 PM by Beans

I ordered 1 ounce of gold from them in late August. I've tried reaching them for the past couple weeks and never get any response. They always take a while to fill orders but this is ridiculous. Is anyone still even receiving orders from them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ssateneth
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 05:52:27 PM

Instead of calling customer service at 2 AM when everyone is sleeping, why not leave them an email?

Beans (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 09:18:53 AM

Instead of calling customer service at 2 AM when everyone is sleeping, why not leave them an email?

Why don't you leave your douche bag comments somewhere there wanted.
Beans (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 04:00:27 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2013, 06:26:54 AM by Beans

oh man... best of luck mate. next time do a google search before sending btc to known scammers Sad

People having been making scam claims on coinabul a long time. All my previous orders were filled. I'm not sure what they're up to.
Atruk

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 04:06:09 AM

oh man... best of luck mate. next time do a google search before sending btc to known scammers Sad

People having been making scam claims on coinabul a long time. All my previous orders were filled. I'm not sure what there up to.

That #bitcoin-otc still allows coingenutity/Jay Shore/whatever his real name is Op/mod powers totally befuddles me.

Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 04:58:52 AM

Didn't Coinabul shut up shop and run away months ago?

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Beans (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 09:31:02 PM

I heard back from them today so well see.
Pingywon

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 04:36:27 AM

I ordered Aug 1st and today received tracking info unexpectedly.

What did they say in their response to you? If you don't mind sharing....

Here is my thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=283445.0
Beans (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 09:46:53 AM

Here is my thread:

They were actually pretty rude in the email. They claimed to have been keeping everyone well informed already. So far I've seen no evidence of that. I did get my tracking number earlier today so at least I can be done with this.
Beans (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 02:09:00 AM

Here is my thread:

They were actually pretty rude in the email. They claimed to have been keeping everyone well informed already. So far I've seen no evidence of that. I did get my tracking number earlier today so at least I can be done with this.

just dont use the fuckers and leave honest feedback.

Would you please leave the forum already or at least my threads. I'm tired of your criticizing know it all comments and scam running.
Beans (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 03:54:53 AM

Yeah im out of line saying not to give money to scammers and to leave honest feedback.
 Roll Eyes

Exactly. I was obviously not scammed so I guess you don't know everything, so stop pretending to. Go do some research of your own and butt out of my business.

Coinabul could rip off all their customers and not even compare the financial ruin you have caused. You should be sharing a jail cell with Shavers.
Pingywon

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 04:03:51 AM

Here is my thread:

Got my tracking info on Friday and it is currently sunday night. It could be the weekend. We will find out in the AM...but the tracking info I have when looked  at closely only says "Initiated - Information has been sent to FedEx"

Can you confirm?

Im still baffled by all this, but I certainly hope that we are witnessing Coinabul do the right thing!
Beans (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 05:30:17 AM

Yeah im out of line saying not to give money to scammers and to leave honest feedback.
 Roll Eyes

Exactly. I was obviously not scammed so I guess you don't know everything, so stop pretending to. Go do some research of your own and butt out of my business.

Coinabul could rip off all their customers and not even compare the financial ruin you have caused. You should be sharing a jail cell with Shavers.

They are known to be scammers i never said you were scammed. Leave honest feedback is not bad advice.

Ruin i have caused? Oh pleease go on. better yet start a scammer thread. Oh wait you dont know what you are talking about? Yeah...

You implied that I should have researched them, which I had by done by the way. Just take your know it all bs some place it's wanted. And leaving feedback is bad advice, they have not delivered anything yet. Not to mention it's none of your business if I want to leave feedback. Believe it or not people can make decisions without you. Why you came here just to tell me that I should have known better and what to do, I will never know.

I don't need to start a thread, others have already done that. You were the largest contributor to pirates scam. There's no question of your guilt.
Beans (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 05:32:48 AM

Here is my thread:

Got my tracking info on Friday and it is currently sunday night. It could be the weekend. We will find out in the AM...but the tracking info I have when looked  at closely only says "Initiated - Information has been sent to FedEx"

Can you confirm?

Im still baffled by all this, but I certainly hope that we are witnessing Coinabul do the right thing!

That's all I got as well.
Beans (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 07:01:06 AM

Roll Eyes

They are known to be scammers i never said you were scammed. Leave honest feedback is not bad advice.

Ruin i have caused? Oh pleease go on. better yet start a scammer thread. Oh wait you dont know what you are talking about? Yeah...

You implied that I should have researched them, which I had by done by the way. Just take your know it all bs some place it's wanted. And leaving feedback is bad advice, they have not delivered anything yet. Not to mention it's none of your business if I want to leave feedback. Believe it or not people can make decisions without you. Why you came here just to tell me that I should have known better and what to do, I will never know.

I don't need to start a thread, others have already done that. You were the largest contributor to pirates scam. There's no question of your guilt.

Have the most coins taken from me means im guilty.  Whatever man. You are on ignore best of luck.

Not your coins, you collected them. I know because I gave you 7k.
Beans (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 01:57:05 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2013, 02:53:24 PM by Beans

Roll Eyes

Have the most coins taken from me means im guilty.  Whatever man. You are on ignore best of luck.

Not your coins, you collected them. I know because I gave you 7k.

You lie. You gave glbse 7k coins. Glbse is nefaro and theymos.

No, I paid them directly to your wallet. I still have it in my log. It was 7k worth of coins though, not 7k coins. At one point it was over 700 coins.
Beans (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:21:53 PM

Here is my thread:

Can you confirm?

Looks like they still have not actually mailed anything.
QuantumQrack

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:44:48 PM

http://www.business.ftc.gov/documents/bus02-business-guide-mail-and-telephone-order-merchandise-rule
Pingywon

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 11:19:11 PM

Here is my thread:

Got my tracking info on Friday and it is currently sunday night. It could be the weekend. We will find out in the AM...but the tracking info I have when looked  at closely only says "Initiated - Information has been sent to FedEx"

Can you confirm?

Beans I wanted to report that Tues came and went and your right nothing was sent. ON tues my package went to shipped status and tracked until Thurs.

Good news. Coinabul came through and I received my package..... For the order I placed on Aug 1st.

Point to you is remain hopeful it would appear that coinabul is doing the right thing and while I obviously can't say I'll ever use them again, in the end they did do the right thing and ship.

Best of luck.
Beans (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 07:28:20 AM

Here is my thread:

Got my tracking info on Friday and it is currently sunday night. It could be the weekend. We will find out in the AM...but the tracking info I have when looked  at closely only says "Initiated - Information has been sent to FedEx"

Can you confirm?

Beans I wanted to report that Tues came and went and your right nothing was sent. ON tues my package went to shipped status and tracked until Thurs.

Good news. Coinabul came through and I received my package..... For the order I placed on Aug 1st.

Point to you is remain hopeful it would appear that coinabul is doing the right thing and while I obviously can't say I'll ever use them again, in the end they did do the right thing and ship.

Best of luck.

I got mine today. It may be a while before I feel comfortable ordering anything from them again though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: