Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:10:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the Bitcoin system?  (Read 1405 times)
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:10:29 AM

Other think that bitcoin have manipulated by the people or investor's who have big share in bitcoin. But it was already stated by satoshi who created bitcoin that nobody own bitcoin. Bitcoin is a decentralized and peer to peer, it is a self sustaining system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tuare aget

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

As a decentralized system by design, it can be difficult to see where the real power lies in Bitcoin. There are a number of different players in the ecosystem (e.g. miners, hodlers, exchanges, developers), but one entity has more power than the others in terms of what types of protocol improvements will be made.
the hodlers have the biggest impact on the bitcoin price due to the effect they have on the supply of available Bitcoin. Taking this point further, they also have the largest amount of power in terms of what types of improvements are made to the Bitcoin protocol because everyone in the system is incentivized to make the native tokens on the platform as valuable as possible.
There are many stakeholder like miners, hodlers, exchanges and developers are the one who have a big factors
affecting bitcoin prices, because hodlers can hold bitcoin that affects the circulation of bitcoin and i think exchanges is the biggest factors among the four reason stated above.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

I think nobody can control or own the bitcoin system like they can not control and possess the technology by email and the internet. I think Bitcoin is no different than a mobile application or program that offers a personal Bitcoin wallet and allows users to send and receive Bitcoin.

I DO believe that all the users of bitcoin are the ones in controll of it. It is free  for everybody. As long as you know  how to do it through internet. It depends on them  how the circulation of bitcoin and its price . More demand  of using  and adopting bitcoin , there will  always be that  big increase in price.  If nobody using it , then how it will grow. So it depends upon those people who are believing in bitcoin .

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:28:28 AM

No one can really control bitcoin, the inner source information about bitcoin because it is secured by the creator called Satoshi Nakamoto and made it decentralized, that means the every transaction made is viewable but disabled for editing. Regards with the price and value of bitcoin i can say that we are contributing to its price because we demand for it.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

I think nobody can control or own the bitcoin system like they can not control and possess the technology by email and the internet. I think Bitcoin is no different than a mobile application or program that offers a personal Bitcoin wallet and allows users to send and receive Bitcoin.

It is like a self sustaining system that needs no maintenance which keeps alive and functional by the people who uses it making it circulate throughout the market. I love how bitcoin system was made to have such impervious security that we can put our trust to invest into. I think being made as a decentralize currency does not require it to be controlled by a single entity or company.

One of the greatest that has been invented to help our system to be more secured and can't easily be manipulated. This is why more people are getting amused  about how the system works. No one really control the Bitcoin because the system is being distributed and to think those who owns a coins could also be an owner of the system.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:31:06 AM

Bitcoin is different than mobile application. Mobile application have management and management have control on their software but not on bitcoin. Bitcoin have own blockchain and spread all around the world, no one can control or manage that data chain
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:36:47 AM

bitcoin is decentralized and nobody can control it . bitcoin is a consensus mechanism . all bitcoin holders reached a consensus . even people with the most bitcoin cannot change it , he is only a node .
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:54:49 AM

its not who its what there is a group of people who control blockchains that controls the transaction transition, whales controls the price.
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:01:33 AM

Bitcoin is inherently permission-less. Government's approval is not required. No one specifically controls Bitcoin in that:

(1) No one controls how quickly it can be mined. Every other Bitcoin becomes harder to mine as per the nonce of the mathematical algorithm.

(2) No one controls its value...some pump and dump practices have failed sinc skilled players can see the predictive pump-and-dump patterns on the market charts...so "insider trading" corruption is nullified.

(3) No one controls how it WILL evolve...and evolve it must to meet its new challenges of scaling etc..

(4) No one controls its utility.

Yes there are whales, miners etc...but ultimately is an ecosystem of interdependence and that's the BEAUTY of Bitcoin. The same variables cannot be applied to corrupt government FIAT currencies
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:23:24 AM

no one owns bitcoin. It's decentralized and has to be in order to survive. But it can be accessed by core developers, so in case those people would decide to cause some harm, they actually could.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:30:07 AM

Ok, no one can control bitcoin.
But.. how can Bitcoin exist without internet?
If shutdown internet, bitcoin node cant' works.
Russlenat

Activity: 2744
Merit: 905

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:39:26 AM

I think the one and only can control bitcoin is the creator of it, he has all the code that can change bitcoin and it is only Satoshi Nakamoto.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
dexterbit

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:42:06 AM

General opinion that it’s decentalised and therefore isn’t controlled by anyone, but then there are obviously patterns in its behaviour that it is following. That means that there’s stuff that affects it and goes into it.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:42:10 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency based on an open-source software. no one is controlling bitcoin. It’s fully decentralised. But practically it’s developed and supervised by contributors, miners, big exchanges and traders.

Bitcoin system is decentralized and no one can control bitcoin supply, transaction data etc. Bicoin developers spreads around the world because they want to participated on revolutionary new monetary system.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

bitcoin is controlled by all of us
I agree mate , if we are not here and all people here Bitcoin is die. Yeah, we need Bitcoin but Bitcoin also need us and we can support each other. Promote Bitcoin to convince people to use Bitcoin because have a always good value.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:58:14 AM

In summary, because blockchain technology used in bitcoin is a decentralized system, we can say that there is no body or institution even government can control it. It only can be controlled by all users involved in it.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:21:41 AM

No one can really control bitcoin, the inner source information about bitcoin because it is secured by the creator called Satoshi Nakamoto and made it decentralized, that means the every transaction made is viewable but disabled for editing. Regards with the price and value of bitcoin i can say that we are contributing to its price because we demand for it.

As it is made by someone it is also controlled by someone but the main controller of bitcoin is the bitcoin community. Although Bitcoin is decentralized, I believe that it is controlled by some developers, it is unlikely that technology is created without the people behind it.
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:24:07 AM

That is the beauty of this system, it runs on its own. This brings more transparency and reduced the running costs to almost negligible.
Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:27:40 AM

As a decentralized system by design, it can be difficult to see where the real power lies in Bitcoin.
There are a number of different players in the ecosystem
(e.g. miners, hodlers, exchanges, developers),
but one entity has more power than the others in terms of what types of protocol improvements will be made.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

no one can control the bitcoin price. it is purely about the market itself in my opinion.
the only one can take control it, is a user of bitcoin itself, including rising or fall the price of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: