Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people use bad exchanges like YoBIt?  (Read 1429 times)
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:18:33 AM

Youbit or yoshit Tongue I am joking  Grin Yobit site is good for a lot of pumps and dumps at a night. I use this site but its very short time. This site support all of the forks, so why people use this exchange site. Also, yobit support Mastercard withdraw and perfect money withdraw so its good for some people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

some coins only list in this exchange for the first time and gradually list in another exchange, i believe some people want to dump or buy some coins in yobit.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:04:06 AM

What's the reason for using a low-quality exchange like yobit? There are so many other exchanges that allow for no verification (like binance) that I don't think there's a real straightforward reason to use yobit. I don't see them even having any good qualities.

Could someone explain?
We all know that Yobit exchange is a low-quality type of crypto market or exchange but some traders are still using it because the transaction fees there is much cheaper than other crypto exchanges or they have still other reasons why still do it, it might be that their coin/s is only listed or available at Yobit Exchange. I already scammed by pishing sites of Yobit that's why I avoid to use it now.
kuah bakso

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

What's the reason for using a low-quality exchange like yobit? There are so many other exchanges that allow for no verification (like binance) that I don't think there's a real straightforward reason to use yobit. I don't see them even having any good qualities.

Could someone explain?
We all know that Yobit exchange is a low-quality type of crypto market or exchange but some traders are still using it because the transaction fees there is much cheaper than other crypto exchanges or they have still other reasons why still do it, it might be that their coin/s is only listed or available at Yobit Exchange. I already scammed by pishing sites of Yobit that's why I avoid to use it now.
yes you should avoid yotbit to avoid phishing, if there are still people who continue to trade there maybe because the altcoin they have is only traded there or for other reasons
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:34:58 AM

I used only top 10 ranking exchanges according their trading daily volume and I did not found Yobit include there. So I avoid to use Yobit cause I don't see they have good customer support and low trading volume. One of the important thing for exchange is they should be have friendly customer support and easy to contact and get answer quickly. And so far only Binance, Okex, Huobi, Bibox, Gate.io, Idex have telegram chat direct with Admin that make easy to contact them if we have  problem.

jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:01:32 AM

Yobit is an exchange which is listed in coinmarketcap and also have a high volume but recently it had been attacked by the scammers or hackers. They created a pished Yobit site which the users can be hacked if they sign in on that site but people still used this exchange for the reason that their coins are listed there and newly finished ICo tokens are commonly listed there.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:34:06 AM

Could someone explain?

If there is a coin you really like and it is listed on the exchange, you don't have any option then to use them, so everyone has their own preference, as regards to exchanges, those using the yobit exchange would have their reason, just the same way you have your own reason of using binance.

Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

A lot of coins that are not in the concept of going to hyip are included in the yobit exchangers and many people experience losses from the exchanger. indeed the name and also the reputation of yobit decreased. this is indeed a risk from the exchanger

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████