Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14127 times)
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:23:53 PM

Buy Gulden. € 1,80 soon possibly.

Inside information?  I hope you are right but why do you say/think that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Morbs

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:31:41 PM

From other Gulden topic.

Malcolm just posted some extra information explaining the coming phases on the rollout PoW².

https://github.com/Gulden/gulden-official/blob/master/technical_documentation/PoW2_activation.md
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:40:27 PM

I agree with him ... 1,80e / 100 nlg soon
Poloherb

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

CryptoPhysical.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:53:51 PM

I was translating wallet today next edition, there are photos. I will tell you that it looks good. If start working witnessing it will get hot. Everyone will see photo's articles and will be able to try it out. At this moment only the same people from gulden plays

BioMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

I can't say anything, but I expect it to hit 1,80€ before Sep

BTC is going to increase so much that all the locked NLG cause not enough sell power to drop it further. :-D
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:25:37 PM

“On July 12th 2018 - 16::00 UTC upgraded miners will be able to begin signalling their upgrade status in the blocks they mine.”

So just a few more days, and with a bit of luck we can start phase two....
..after that I think entering into phase 3 is just a matter of hours until everybody fills their witness accounts.

(P.S. if not enough miners did upgrade another checkpoint is in three and a half days again, so on July 14th)
SuperOrca

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:16:22 AM

“On July 12th 2018 - 16::00 UTC upgraded miners will be able to begin signalling their upgrade status in the blocks they mine.”

..after that I think entering into phase 3 is just a matter of hours until everybody fills their witness accounts.

(P.S. if not enough miners did upgrade another checkpoint is in three and a half days again, so on July 14th)

12th July the PoW reward will drop to 80 if the miners have upgraded?
Jean.Luc

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:21:54 AM

IF. Than, Yes.
SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

IF. Than, Yes.

Thanks, I know a few traders waiting for this drop to take place.
FornaxNLG

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:59:21 AM
Merited by Poloherb (1)

IF. Than, Yes.

Actually: NO

On July 12th 2018 - 16::00 UTC upgraded miners will be able to begin signalling their upgrade status in the blocks they mine. Every 2016 blocks (roughly 3.5 days) the quantity of upgraded blocks is measured and once a sufficient percentage signal upgrade Phase 2 will become "locked in"; after this another 2016 blocks window period is allowed before Phase 2 becomes fully activated.

When Phase 2 activates the witnesses can start filling their witnessing acounts and when the threshhold for the amount is reached Phase 3 will activate, and THAT is the moment PoW-reward will change from 100 to 80.

See: https://github.com/Gulden/gulden-official/blob/master/technical_documentation/PoW2_activation.md
Jean.Luc

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:03:13 AM

IF. Than, Yes.

Actually: NO

On July 12th 2018 - 16::00 UTC upgraded miners will be able to begin signalling their upgrade status in the blocks they mine. Every 2016 blocks (roughly 3.5 days) the quantity of upgraded blocks is measured and once a sufficient percentage signal upgrade Phase 2 will become "locked in"; after this another 2016 blocks window period is allowed before Phase 2 becomes fully activated.

When Phase 2 activates the witnesses can start filling their witnessing acounts and when the threshhold for the amount is reached Phase 3 will activate, and THAT is the moment PoW-reward will change from 100 to 80.

See: https://github.com/Gulden/gulden-official/blob/master/technical_documentation/PoW2_activation.md

“Once phase 2 activates, non-upgraded miners will no longer be able to mine on the networK. “
So the new Network initiaties at phase two. As is the new reward. That’s how I read this.
(Anyhow I expect the initiation of phase three just a few Hours after initiation of phase two.)
Bokito1987

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:02:25 AM

Sell gulden. €0,04 soon more likely...

Look at any chart on CMC, latest developments of the coin are not being appreciated enough by the market, though the technological aspects seem to be there, again there is no marketing, active FIAT pairings would also benefit the amount of people that could utilize and trade with gulden.

Danuberiver

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:29:39 AM

IF. Than, Yes.

Thanks, I know a few traders waiting for this drop to take place.

The 80 PoW reward drop is going to teach Rijk a lesson that myself and Biomike been trying to teach. The more scarce the supply the better the value, if the price goes down after the reward drop then Biomike and I are wrong.

When the price goes up then the devs must consider introducing halving of reward even if every 5 years.

EFL doesn't have a cheap dev team from South Africa which is why we can't compete but if we had the SA Elon Musk type development with our scarce supply we would be top 20 on CMC.
Jean.Luc

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:41:51 AM

Look at any chart on CMC, latest developments of the coin are not being appreciated enough by the market, though the technological aspects seem to be there, again there is no marketing, active FIAT pairings would also benefit the amount of people that could utilize and trade with gulden.

If you look at Gulden as just a another trading asset you are missing the whole point. Gulden is an easy to use payment system. Technology sound and safe. With user friendly apps. The price tag doesn’t matter to much. It works independently from that. Italian Lire was also working when it had no value at all. People still used it to pay stuff.
Now, if you wanna trade the value of Gulden is another point. What is the price tag of current development? It has more users than most coins, what’s the price tag on that? It’s very efficient price wise for retailers to accept Guldenpayments, what’s the value of that? €1,80? How does it compare to other valuables?
Personally I think people are just impatient, and think that because it is based on blockchain the price tag should be enormous, and if it’s not, it’s shit.
Morbs

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:43:46 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 10:56:28 AM by Morbs

good shitcoin. it went from 18k to under 1k. Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think you need some new glasses because according to my information it was never 18k but 10769 sat the highest

And if that is your definition of a shitcoin, when it is going down, then it is true but my definition is  different.  Unfortunately Gulden did not rise but you have to keep Gulden for the long run and then it passes all the real shitcoins and a lot of good coins but choose yourself.

I can't say anything, but I expect it to hit 1,80€ before Sep

BTC is going to increase so much that all the locked NLG cause not enough sell power to drop it further. :-D

Imagine if 1 of the major news outlets shares a banks destroying story on Guldens interest rates Wink

If indeed a lot of people hear of the 3-8% interest they get vs 0.4% they get with their banks a lot of people could choose for Gulden as an investment.

According to this article https://www.apparata.nl/nieuws/nederlandse-gulden-eerste-cryptomunt-met-spaarsysteem-27335  (in Dutch) 150.000 people have Gulden @ this moment so if they buy on average 1.000 Gulden extra ( That is <60,- euro now) you talk about 150.000.000 Gulden bought extra.

I, for instance, bought already a lot more and will buy more for this prices because i am going to witness and buying @ these prices just makes it more interesting.

Although the price of Gulden goes down the future after the 2.0 update looks more bright then ever is my opinion but as always think about it yourself and make up your own mind.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:45:21 AM

Sell gulden. €0,04 soon more likely...

No point in me selling my Gulden now at such a low price, but I am still very hopeful for this coin. No marketing maybe but slow, slow organic growth in terms of acceptance by merchants, that's where my belief lies in. I do not see a need for more marketing. With the new rewards in place,,, scarcity in supply must mean a better price but we take into account that the markets overall have not yet recovered.

Oh,,, and does anyone know where to get more Gulden faucets? It seems playforcrypto no longer gives out NLG. I know faucets suck but I like playing Snake for cheap NLG Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RichPissman

Activity: 339

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:58:52 AM

If indeed a lot of people hear of the 3-8% interest they get vs 0.4% they get with their banks a lot of people could choose for Gulden as an investment.

According to this article https://www.apparata.nl/nieuws/nederlandse-gulden-eerste-cryptomunt-met-spaarsysteem-27335  (in Dutch) 150.000 people have Gulden @ this moment so if they buy on average 1.000 Gulden extra ( That is <60,- euro now) you talk about 150.000.000 Gulden bought extra.

I, for instance, bought already a lot more and will buy more for this prices because i am going to witness and buying @ these prices just makes it more interesting.

Although the price of Gulden goes down the future after the 2.0 update looks more bright then it ever was is in my opinion but as always think about it yourself and make up your own mind.

And here I get accused of telling half truths and spreading false info  Roll Eyes

There have been 150k wallets created over time, that's something else than 150k users my friend! I alone must have created over 100 different Gulden wallets over time, so it's safe to say in the most positive approach no more than 10k wallets are active and even then most active Gulden users have multiple wallets, so I'd say there are 5.000 active users.

Still not bad, but please stop calculating with this fake-news data!

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:08:40 AM

According to this article https://www.apparata.nl/nieuws/nederlandse-gulden-eerste-cryptomunt-met-spaarsysteem-27335  (in Dutch) 150.000 people have Gulden @ this moment so if they buy on average 1.000 Gulden extra ( That is <60,- euro now) you talk about 150.000.000 Gulden bought extra.

Although the price of Gulden goes down the future after the 2.0 update looks more bright then it ever was is in my opinion but as always think about it yourself and make up your own mind.

And here I get accused of telling half truths and spreading false info  Roll Eyes

There have been 150k wallets created over time, that's something else than 150k users my friend! I alone must have created over 100 different Gulden wallets over time, so it's safe to say in the most positive approach no more than 10k wallets are active and even then most active Gulden users have multiple wallets, so I'd say there are 5.000 active users.

Hahaha and yet you make the weirdest calculation ever. Piss off man.

People would have max 2 wallets, 1 mobile wallet and 1 desktop wallet.

Just for arguments sake, how much is 10.000 wallets divided by 5.000 users? Mr. Fraction of a brain?

Morbs

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:12:38 AM

According to this article https://www.apparata.nl/nieuws/nederlandse-gulden-eerste-cryptomunt-met-spaarsysteem-27335  (in Dutch) 150.000 people have Gulden @ this moment so if they buy on average 1.000 Gulden extra ( That is <60,- euro now) you talk about 150.000.000 Gulden bought extra.

And here I get accused of telling half truths and spreading false info  Roll Eyes

Plz Rich P.  i respect your opinion so please respect mine.  I shall never try to spread fake news on purpose so please do not accuse me of doing that   Angry

I read that article and took that number not knowing if it is true or not but just for calculating sake. What i do know for sure is that more and more people are interested in crypto coins and also bought Gulden so my assumption that if more people could buy Gulden if they hear about 3-8% interest is not a wrong one and creates a new demand.

A lot of small users buying extra Gulden is the same as one Whale buying a lot of extra Gulden
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:20:18 AM

Plz Rich P.  i respect your opinion so please respect mine.  I shall never try to spread fake news on purpose so please do not accuse me of doing that   Angry

I read that article and took that number not knowing if it is true or not but just for calculating sake. What i do know for sure is that more and more people are interested in crypto coins and also bought Gulden so my assumption that if more people could buy Gulden if they hear about 3-8% interest is not a wrong one and creates a new demand.

A lot of small users buying extra Gulden is the same as one Whale buying a lot of extra Gulden

Relax, not accusing you of anything, I just referred to the accusations I get all the time for trying to tell the truth that gets blocked in the heavily moderated world of Rijk.

And I agree with you that if more and more people get involved and invest small amounts that would be a good thing. But that's not going to happen with foot golf sponsorships alone.

Over time so many people have left Gulden for the nazi style run community, that it's safe to say most of the wallets ever created are obsolete ones residing on old servers and laptops.

You really think this few peers would be online if 150k users were active?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: