Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:31:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: im bad at english, that means can i survive???  (Read 486 times)
sakib.bro (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:07:11 AM

As from the topic of this u may understand that most of the native countries members can't speak or write english wwll
even im also so poor in writing, reading or speaking in englsih
so people like me fall behind to post good quality in this forum
it's obvious that we all came here to earn something
even i have spent a lot more time to view and post in this forum
 but most of my post is a common bullshit post
so i thought myself what could be the possible way to write quality post
as im Jr member i also like to get some merit for my quality post but i didn't found any conclusion

so if u have any idea u can share
newbie, jr member plz, feel free to write ur discussion
let's to something together Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16623

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:16:04 AM

You shouldn't expect to earn money, doing something you're not good at.

Please don't post them if you already know it's bs! Merit was introduced to stop the massive low quality spam.

jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:16:49 AM

The most accepted solution seems to be to just stay within your local boards and earn your merit normally there.

If that's not an option for you, then maybe my advice would be to just keep things simple? Your english isn't perfect, but I understand it just fine. For as long as you're direct to the point with your posts, most people should be able to understand what you're trying to say.

Also, merit is pretty hard to come by even for native english speakers. You shouldn't be posting just for the sake of merit anyway. Contribute as you normally would, steadily learn english, and the merit will come naturally sooner or later.

sunriseme

Activity: 29
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:01:59 AM

As from the topic of this u may understand that most of the native countries members can't speak or write english wwll
as im Jr member i also like to get some merit for my quality post but i didn't found any conclusion

I encourage you to join the English language improvement thread initiated by Jet Cash for helping us.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3081595.40
Ribbon1461

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

If you are good in Mandarin, you can go to the chinese version of forum and sharing the same.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:09:02 PM

That's good try to read Jet Cash post about english language improvement.
Try to read this topic I made too, I hope this can help you at least a little, here's the link.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3058025.0

SiakapKeli

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

Even if your English is bad, in this forum I'm sure you can use google translate to posts.  I don't think people really care about anyone using google translate here.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16623

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:29:48 PM

Even if your English is bad, in this forum I'm sure you can use google translate to posts.  I don't think people really care about anyone using google translate here.
You're wrong, using Google Translate to post is against the rules:
27. Using automated translation tools to post translated content in Local boards is not allowed.
Although technically this is about the local boards, I'm pretty sure it works on all boards.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:37:59 PM

Of course you are, there are even some threads where you can learn some words from crypto and people which will help you with that, just be patient and you will learn fast.

NadiaHel

Activity: 336
Merit: 203

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:19:12 PM

First of all, I would say: do not come here just with the will of earning some money, for this is not the correct goal here.
Second, there are some plugins you can download, as grammarly, which is going to help you a lot with your english grammar. Of course, this is not perfect, but it helps.
Third, be patient. If you are good at your native language, then learn as much as you can about how this forum works, in order to be able to create good quality posts. Besides, reading the english ones also helps a lot, so just read, study, and so.
There is also an app for ios (maybe android too) called Willingua and it can help you with your English grammar and vocabulary. Its free presentation is good enough.

English is not my first language, so I understand you. But I am not here to earn money, to be honest, I´m here because I am passionate about crypto and internet, and because this forum helps me with my academical research. Nevertheless, improving my English skills has become one of my first goals, due to my PhD necessities. I believe to come here just focused on earning money is not the best way to improve your rank in the forum. For there are too many people already begging for merits or some kind of recognition. Just relax, learn, study. Just do it, and you will see how worthy it is for your personal growth.
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:30:51 PM

you know, i'm not a native speaker but you can definitely get what i'm saying.  Smiley

you can read/write, it means there are all conditions for self improvement.

so stop complaining and move along.

youbees1st

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:39:36 PM

Well, you yourself tend to force yourself to get Merit.
I suggest, stop here, or you'll make things more difficult for you later.
The time is long and enough to read every line of the post, and think of something interesting to discuss. So save your wish first by asking for directions how to get merit. I'm tired Every day reading this topic over and over with different members.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:57:26 PM

If you so bad at English as you describe, you shouldn't expect that you can earn by writting shitposts in English.
What you can do? Post in local board. Improve your language skills. Still, you can earn money without writting posts in English - you can participate in social media bounty campaigns.
You can use Google Translate if don't know some words or phrases. But you aren't allowed to use translation tools to make whole your posts. It can result a ban.

pastoraLoren

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:55:48 PM

Well even if you yourself is admitting that your english is bad, I'm amazed and glad that you already earned two merits. So if you really love to be in this forum to learn more about bitcoin, I believe you will survive. Just follow all the advices and tips on being better in english.
zacxavier

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:16:39 PM

I am also not that good in English, and I think this is the best way to learn. The scarcity of merits to help us Rank up makes us more determined to post well and post great. We will learn then we could earn. You already got 2 merits so congratulations.
rooney567

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:04:31 PM

You may understand that most members of the original country can not speak or write english You yourself acknowledge that your English is bad I am also not that good in English, and I think this is the best way to learn. stop complaining and move along.

ironman2014

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:34:09 PM

It's better to start learning English now. This will help not only in this forum, but also will greatly help in life in the future. On the Internet, a lot of different and useful courses on learning English.

cbcbct

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:02:32 AM

~
If you are really interested on how to improve your English skills, you should visit the topic, which published by TMAN (very famous user in the forum).
TMAN's guide to getting merits
I learn a lot from his topic, and believe that you will too (of course, only if you want to learn).
Sharpen writing skills to have better-written threads are important because no one can understand (or hardly to understand) if you write your threads in bad written-English.
RBLT

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:31:43 AM

maybe with the help of your local people, you can be better at english and write quality post. event though im still learning english and making a good post isnt easy .
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

I see that the opinions are different, but I think that if you want to learn, and over time you will certainly go to a level that is enough for free communication. you do not have to translate immediately.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: