Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 06:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar: Can a Newbie wear one?  (Read 416 times)
zrock21

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:20:09 PM

Full member and above can only wear avatar, not on newbie
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

avatar automatic will opened when you rank reach full member
better for newbie to know about rules before create new topic
this rules QnA you can find in here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

I was confronted with a question of which I scarcely have no clue of what to say as an answer to the question.

Though I have seen some newbie doing signature bounties and recently saw two which offers newbie the opportunity to participate.

Now to my question, can newbies wear avatar? If yes,  how?

No one can wear avatar from the rank of newbie to member so that if you are in a rank of full member you are now eligible to wearn an avatar. Those campaign manager even they are saying that wear an avatar but they understand you if you can't wear it because you are still not available to wear it so that is why they are paying by rank. So it means rank up or get a merit to rank up at you wear a avatar.
dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

You need to become a full member to be able to wear an avatar.
Newbie, Jr. Member, and Member cannot wear it without tweaking something.
Tweaking something like paying a small fee to enable images, so that accounts mentioned above, can activate wearing avatar.
Check this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385104.msg24371150#msg24371150
franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:33:28 PM

Will be not able, because the Newbie can only waiting for up the rank for join the project and install the avatar. so be patient nnad there is no  other way than to wait.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:34:17 PM

No, newbie in rank can not put avatar to their profile anymore, full member to legendary in rank can only wear avatar and signature but for member and below are only signature. It's easy to rank up, all you need to do is to post daily and take the right time for this forum. Maybe about 2 or 3 months you might be a full member, so only strategy and perseverance was needed by this forum.

shekinahmarie13

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

Based on my observation and my experience, I tried  to put an avatar when I was still a newbie but it doesn’t work. Then I realized and look at some accounts here in Bitcoin Forum, only a Full member could wear an avatar. To those who aren’t Full member yet, let’s keep on posting! It will take time...
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

I was confronted with a question of which I scarcely have no clue of what to say as an answer to the question.

Though I have seen some newbie doing signature bounties and recently saw two which offers newbie the opportunity to participate.

You cannot wear avatar if you are a newbie. You need to be a Full Member rank and above to have an option to wear it. If You saw a campaign that requires avatar for newbie, it means he doesn't know what he is doing.
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

for newbie ranking obviously can not because to install your avatar must at least his full member and "hi see my profile, I use avatar" LOL, it seems only me with the rank of members who can wear avatars.  Grin Cheesy

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
princess.tyche

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:50:28 PM

I've never seen a newbie wear an avatar before. As far as i know, there is a qualification for that. You have to be at minimum rank to be able to wear avatar and it is Full Member. Below that you're not allowed.
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

Unfortunately no, only starting from Full Member rank, you can wear an avatar.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
CryptoHunter24

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:19:54 PM

Some bounties offer a signature campaign including newbies,you only need to wear the code that designated for newbies.Avatar is designated only for full member rank and up.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

You can't set an avatar Newbie.
You will need to be at least Full Member to do that.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:42:55 PM

according to the knowledge of the rules of this diforum I read there are limits that you must take to be able to use the avatar and the limit is at least you must have a "Full Member" rank to be able to use the avatar.

sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

it will only be a game on the project if you are still a newbie. because it will not be able to bring avatars anywhere.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:12:15 PM

novices can not wear an avatar, you can take part in the bounty only by signing, the main thing is that it does not exceed a certain number of characters

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: