Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethical Hacker/Private Investigator  (Read 143 times)
BitcoinGuy47 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:48:59 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 06:18:07 AM by BitcoinGuy47

I’ve been a private investigator for 4 years and ethical hacking for a little over a year but I’m good at what I do. If you need either of these services please email me. I just joined this board today, I decided this year I would accept bitcoin as payment especially for the hacking. I’ve done more PI work, getting to the bottom of a scandal, cheating spouse, blackmailed customer, etc.
This year I’ve been doing more with my hacking skills and the rush of hacking is my niche.
Contact me if interested, I don’t charge unless I feel confident taking on your project.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abhibtccc

Activity: 424
Merit: 7

https://blockstream.info , Blockonomics.co

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 04:12:31 AM

I’ve been a private investigator for 4 years and ethical hacking for a little over a year but I’m good at what I do. If you need either of these services please email me. I just joined this board today, I decided this year I would accept bitcoin as payment especially for the hacking. I’ve done more PI work, getting to the bottom of a scandal, cheating spouse, blackmailed customer, etc.
This year I’ve been doing more with my hacking skills and the rush of hacking is my niche.
Contact me if interested, I don’t charge unless I feel confident taking on your project.

Simplesource@protonmail.com

A good service but do you dox too? And can you trace any btc address & relevant ip address? If so then you would be able to recover stplen money.

██████ PLEASE CONTACT @btcrox on telegram FOR BITCOIN ACCELERATION██████
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2828
Merit: 767

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:38:30 AM

Simplesource@protonmail.com

A good service but do you dox too? And can you trace any btc address & relevant ip address? If so then you would be able to recover stplen money.
Tracking would be just a piece of cake but as op mentioned his service would only be on getting to the bottom of a scandal, cheating spouse, blackmailed customer, etc
Tracing on your lost crypto funds would be an another task with different difficulty which i doubt that no hacker can easily trace those funds.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 04:53:16 AM

I've got a contractor that I hired for some quick article turnarounds who ended up "ghosting" me. I paid a couple hundred bucks in advance, and it became obvious that (s)he scammed me. I have the person's email address and a P.O. Box (US) where I mailed some physical source materials. Is this something you could easily find out the info for? I'm only out a couple hundred bucks, so I'm curious to see what kind of rates you'd charge, if this is something you'd do at all.

This happened back in June, so I'm not even sure if the P.O. Box is actively in their name anymore. Is this something that might interest you?

Let me know.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: