Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am a newbee and I want to invest  (Read 755 times)
tagposh43d

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:00:26 PM

Invest only if you really believe in the project otherwise do not do that.
LadyBiz

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:07:18 PM

In what 5-10 coins can you invest for 1 year and get x10?
tojukaka

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:49:49 PM

I would advise you to be very careful and get advice from experts. You need to read the whitepaper and know the team behind the project. If you cannot go through the stress then I'd advise you to follow YouTubers like Chris Coney, Boxmining, (Crypto O)Omar Bham and Ivan-o-tech. These guys are very objective and knowledgeable about ICOs. You can check their channels to see if they have made a review about the ICO. I'm not saying that these guys have the final say but I'm saying that they will point you in the right direction. In the end please know that ICOs are very risky to invest in but they can be very profitable.
Ulticon

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

You will surely get more experience once you start and that is a good thing.
keywordsbadge

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:34:36 PM

Learn, observe and be patient to know everything that is happening in the market.
threesome333

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:06:05 AM

Investment ico is a game of chance. Learn about capital management, it will help you at least good loss in this market
margarita_free

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

Good community manager for your blockchain project

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:03:56 AM

i don't know, about how much project doing ICOs, but it seems to me, that today going on ICO is more hard, than some time ago, and only good project can be really cool in it

Junior community manager
THEsnowdonmelody7

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:41:40 PM

The non-risky approach is to buy the reliable crypto currencies only.
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:39:36 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 12:38:09 PM by wandino

Remember the most important thing
First you need knowledge.So you must read and understand a lot of stuff related to crypto investments.
Aerilaya

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:17:48 AM

Hey guys newbie investor here, I am looking to invest at these Altcoins: Litecoin, Bytecoin, Monero and Ethos.
they seem very promising and I would like to hear what are your thoughts about them.
Thank you
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:12:59 AM

I want to look attention on project's by AmaZix and TokenSuite managment companies. Good PRE-ICO now: CountingHouse, MobileBridge, WorldEX, REGO. Also you can buy good coin on the exchanges: NEM/ETH/EOS and others
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 270

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

Hello, any suggestions and advices in investing in ICO's?

I would like to suggest that you are about to lose your money. Almost all ICO's are scams. Read until you understand why you don't want them. At that point you will be in a position to make better choices.

This.
Don't let any ICO hype you unless you know it's 100% safe, reasonable and profitable. Some IRL companies holds ICOs for BTC holders for example, of which you may buy real world shares with cryptocurrency! If anything, you're better off reading tutorials around the internet.
you are right
meandmrjones

Activity: 131
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:06:24 PM

Hello, any suggestions and advices in investing in ICO's? I have invested in www.orbistransfer.com $1500 already via paypal

You have to be really careful. Anyone can make ICO's these days and most of them - in fact more than %70 - are due to fail.

Check out one of my previous posts below. It will hopefully help you understand ICO's and safety measures when investing.

Hello,
BEWARE Grin A LONG ARTICLE AWAITS

Why do people invest in ICO's?
How to research and choose the best ICO and minimize risks?

ICO's are very profitable. In most successful cases, they can have more than %3000 ROI(Return of Investment) rate, immediately when they are introduced to exchanges. That's a x30 return of your money.

However, anyone can create ICO's these days and one has to be extremely careful when choosing an ICO to invest in. According to some sources, the probability of an ICO being a fraud or simply failing is more than %70.

The things you can do to minimize the risks include:

Reading and deeply comprehending the white-paper of the project --> You have to completely love and believe in the project and its purpose before you put any money inside. It's very important that you understand their aims well, and you think that they are accomplishing an important thing that hasn't been done before and bringing solutions to a still unsolved real life problem. You shouldn't act according to the words of your Private Investment Group managers, popular youtubers or telegram consultants. Remember: You should invest in the ico because you like the idea, not because someone recommended and pledged high profit.

Check the market cap and token price, how many tokens you receive doesn't matter! --> Take a project that gives 100000 tokens in exchange for one ETH. A novice would likely look at the project and get really excited, dreaming about how rich he would get if the token price reaches 1 USD each. However, he would never bother to check the number of tokens to be issued, which is 100 billion!
A token with 100 billion market cap needs to have 100 billion dollar total volume to become 1 USD - (it would be very fortunate to exceed the price of 0.01$). On the other hand, a coin with 20 million market cap will only need a 20 million dollar volume to become 1 USD - the 20 m one is in fact likely to go upwards than 1 USD; more than 10$ is actually possible if it's a strong project.

Research about the background of the project, and the team behind it --> The team. Check their social media accounts. Check their LinkedIn. Are they well educated? Are they strong scholars in the field of their project? Do they have previous ICO's? If yes, were they fraud, success, failure? Do they have scam allegation background? (If information is limited on the team, be suspicious. If the team isn't disclosed at all, pass, that's a scam.

Check their affiliates --> Do they have partnerships?(i.e if they are a cryptobank project, did they secure partneership with a credit card issuer company? Have they acquired legal permit from government? Do they have agreements with major exchanges (i.e Binance, Bittrex)?

Check the community views on the ICO --> Is there a lot of hype? How many people know about it? Lots of hype is always a good sign. ICO review websites can also be checked but be careful, some of them are rumoured to be biased and advertising for bribe.

Lastly, are they in touch with the investors? Does the team communicate with the community efficiently? Do they have a thread on bitcointalk? Do they answer questions expressly? Do they have a telegram channel? A telegram channel with many members never hurts!

Always invest what you can give up. Invest at your own risk. There is always a chance of loss, no matter how cautious you are.

acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:39:52 PM

First of all be prepared especially mentally that you're entering a risky venture (the higher your returns the higher the risk). Another interesting thing is that you can multiply your money over 3/4/5 folds if you get a good project. Since you're a newbie, I'll advise you read a lot about each project you'll want to join. Follow major discussion about altcoins and ICOs. Take your time and invest one ICO at a time and don't 'put all your eggs in one basket'. Enjoy your stay here!!
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:55:30 PM

If you want to invest you need to prepare/ready your mind your emotion.You should know the risk in investing and the positive and negative result..
MintDiceSupport

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:09:45 PM

Before joining an ICO, definately do your research on the blockchain project, because purchasing ICO coins is similar to buying stocks of a company except riskier so you want to perform the same standard of research. You want to make sure they have a viable project, experienced development team, good reputation, understandable business model, and of course, growth potential.

We have a blog post on the top 5 ICO's that attended the Coin Agenda conference in Puert Rico.  Check it out  Smiley

Bit.ly/ICOConference

Mintdice.com
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:12:21 PM

I think you should invest in more interesting and perspective projects. Also you can invest in many projects but with more smaller price or amount of tokens. There is a best way to investing from begin
gnik8

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:33:55 PM

Be careful with such websites, they are not reliable. As we all know, one of the differences between those who make money and those who don´t is Information. The effort is great, but having the right Information is Key. I have a pretty cool Loophole to Turn $10 to $10,000 in 3-5 weeks! I´m sure that anyone who sees it will get treendous amount of value! Feel free to check it out here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2JT4J1G
stacktry1112

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:54:29 PM

Before the invest in ICO's, you should go through their white paper and understand their project. Don't put your money on risk. Visit coinmarketcap.com and view its variation. After that invest your money.
bigkevmccarty

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:40:21 PM

Buy BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: