Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: faith  (Read 404 times)
samvel86

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:47:39 PM

Faith suggests blindly believing something. I think that people should do their own research and draw their own conclusions. Until now Bitkoyn did very well for us. I hope this will continue in the coming years. I'm guessing everything. And then you have to believe and wait.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:50:18 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 02:18:18 AM by GoldenLad

Ya, you are right, faith is what Is needed to maintain patience well investing in cryptocurrency.  This Faith makes us believe that an ICO will become successful and also reach it goals(though developers dedication are also needed). This faith also makes us believe that one day,  bitcoin will be worthing many times the recent price of bitcoin as it is now. Along the line most investors loss faith and sell of their coins only to regret later.
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:11:40 AM

It's true that bitcoin is a bubble but I still really believe in bitcoin to change my financial life, and bitcoin bubbles bring good in trading, because I can buy when the price is cheap and sell when the bubble rises to its peak.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:12:14 AM

this is the one that's you must have a attitude faith and patience because many people are trusting to bitcoin even pump it or dump but always stay possitive because bitcoin will grow step by step just have faith.

This faith also makes us believe that one day,  bitcoin will be worthing many times the recent price of bitcoin as it is now. Along the line most investors loss faith and sell of their coins only to regret later.  I hope this will continue in the coming years. I'm guessing everything. And then you have to believe and wait.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:53:28 AM

Faith makes us feel peaceful, relax, no panic and trouble free.
However there are times that we doubt.
The best thing we can do is to accept the reality that everything is possible to happen. But, I really trust bitcoin value . I do not believe it is a bubble.

sonic212

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:57:48 AM

this is the one that's you must have a attitude faith and patience because many people are trusting to bitcoin even pump it or dump but always stay possitive because bitcoin will grow step by step just have faith.

This faith also makes us believe that one day,  bitcoin will be worthing many times the recent price of bitcoin as it is now. Along the line most investors loss faith and sell of their coins only to regret later.  I hope this will continue in the coming years. I'm guessing everything. And then you have to believe and wait.

Yes I am also very sure that one day Bitcoin will be a very high value, my judgment to investors who lost their trust, I am sure it is just because of the many bad news circulating in the media about Bitcoin. , so some investors are affected by the panic and soon to sell their bitcoins.
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

Yes, I am sure that one day Bitcoin will be of very high value. This is my strong faith. Those investors who have lost their money should have faith in them and continue to work. I am sure that this is a lot of false news about the Bitcoin media. We all should not believe the news. So some investors are influenced by panic soon sell their bitcoins. My advice is to believe that you do not believe these things, stick with Bitcoin and fully trust Bitcoin, you will benefit once.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

Form this moment we know how to faith and trust about bitcoin work system, we have looking for bitcoin price for the first time, very low price and bitcoin have $250 for one bitcoin, but right now we have open our eyes and see how much bitcoin rasied of the price, unbelievable about bitcoin price so far, we will more disappointed if we have sell bitcoin on low price. Everythng happen bitcoin keep still faith with bitcoin and trus will be good at bitcoin price.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:39:52 PM

Yes I am also very sure that one day Bitcoin will be a very high value, my judgment to investors who lost their trust, I am sure it is just because of the many bad news circulating in the media about Bitcoin. , so some investors are affected by the panic and soon to sell their bitcoins.
Bitcoin is really a profit worthy currency, so we should not let any kind of ad news effect our profit, those who have no good information about bitcoin are saying bad about bitcoin but we should have faith and hold than selling, bitcoin is currency which is on high demand so we will have to hold and keep on increasing don’t sell at panic let the price be high more and more with increasing adoption and high possibility of bitcoin legality.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:17:13 AM

For the first time, the world's bitcoin has topped $1 billion. This is a remarkable achievement for a purely virtual currency without the support of a central bank or other authority. But this is temporary: we are experiencing a bitcoin bubble, and the bursting of the bubble is only a matter of time. (this is a quote from the media in 2013.)

People have been saying that BTC is a bubble, it will break up very quickly, it's been five years, BTC is still very expensive ($10,000),

There's going to be a lot of people who don't believe in BTC, think it's a bubble, but I tell you that whether you believe in BTC or not, it's still here, BTC is changing the world.

Bitcoin is a boon for the mankind. Bitcoin is a very innovative concept and it has that much potential to be very great that and it has helped millions of people to earn their livelihood and get employment. In our world there are millions of people who are enough educated to operate computer and internet at least but they are not even able to earn their livelihood, for them bitcoin is a life saving drug, and bitcoin is the only job that has helped them to get their livelihood, so if we have faith in bitcoin then bitcoin can take you to the the heights and moreover you could be the next bitcoin billionaire too, so if bitcoin is a bubble then I am also sure for one thing that this bubble is never going to burst.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

I believe that Bitcoin has the potential to transform the way we live today and it will optimize our financial lifestyle. Well, we all know that no one knows what is going to happen down the road and we have to keep faith in it and contribute to the growth of it in the best possible way. I am not saying that it will happen for sure but the process of development is the best process that I have ever experienced so far in my life. It is not a bubble but a technology in developing phase.
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

I always stick to my bitcoin. It doesn't affect my plan, whether it's a surge or a slump in a short time. Maybe this is faith. I think faith and patience are a good partner.
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:54:42 PM

I believe in cryptocurrency. Many people have faith in cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is growing day by day.Morever price of btc is growing step by step.So have faith in cryptocurrency.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

In the future, more and more people will join the community, and the encrypted world has expanded a lot more than a few years ago. I think there should be a lot of industry and digital currency in the next few years, so that the community will be more valuable. I still believe bitcoin will continue to grow. Yes, this requires you to have enough faith in the currency.
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:40:54 PM

Faith is the one that has kept investors to believe in bitcoin to make such a remarkable asset over the years. Those that have faith that bought it earlier are better off now. I also have faith that with my few bitcoins,in ten years time I can be a billionaire if I still hold it.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:24:16 PM

I have so much hope in Bitcoin, not minding whatever is happening to it presently. The media is playing a huge role in the ups and downs of this present moment as always. The whales are also doing some manipulations to the market. But we all know that this feat achieved by Bitcoin is huge and bubble saying of it is just a trick to paint it  bad. Real investors are not affected by that because they know what the have invested into. The rise is coming very soon.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:32:52 AM

Almost everyone that uses Bitcoin have faith that it will be back to it's high price and the market will be active again so that more investors will be investing again and that people will be familiar with this cryptocurrency that will be the future currency i guess.

damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:51:44 AM

more precisely its changing my world, unconsciously my character changed to be patient, trying to continue to profit to be the best and not greedy in terms of trading.

Bitcoin also changed my character and can change my life all this time.

dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:11:43 AM

more precisely its changing my world, unconsciously my character changed to be patient, trying to continue to profit to be the best and not greedy in terms of trading.

Bitcoin also changed my character and can change my life all this time.
many have changed their lives after getting to know bitcoin. therefore we as bitcoin users should always support and promote bitcoin so that bitcoin in the community is more trusted and valued as a digital currency. thank you bitcoin you are very meritorious in my life.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:13:52 AM

Faith is one the most essential traits that all the users, holders and enthusiast must have in order to have a strong will that they will make it big in bitcoin trading. They say that you need to practice amind over matter belief and it will follow. Most of the people who are into bitcoin trading has this belief that it will change their ways of life for a better. So faith will move everything they believe in for best.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: