Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:04:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty hunting worth it?  (Read 213 times)
Bravijaya

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:50:12 AM

I have no idea it's worth or not. I just want to start to hunting any bounty/ airdrop. I will say bounty/airdrop is just for fun, not for main target in crypto. Perhaps I will change my mind in future after knowing how good I can get advantage from bounty.
TaliumDev
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:04:11 AM

sometimes it's really easy and fast work.

Talium [TLM] | PoS | Trading Bonus | SCP Protocol | Mobile & Hardware Wallets | Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4PncKdP
rama666

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:49:47 PM

It is advisable to look for such bounties in which the reward is paid in the form of coins rather than steaks. Then you will know what to expect. And if the bounty is known and paid in shares, then it will win several thousand people and the reward will be small. Especially if your social pages do not have many friends
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:15:06 PM

It is really worth your time if you have good number of followers in social media campaigns, because im sure social media campaigns will be your only choice,because signatures requires jr.member or higher rank this only means that newbies will only be able to join social media campaigns,content creation and translation campaigns.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
wenxop

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:15:42 PM

in bountyhive they tell you how to calculate the points and when it could correspond to you by campaign and good in my opinion if it is worth it and if you sign up in several you can have a very good income from all of them and of course it takes time but the wait is rewarding
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:23:53 AM

I started a campaign in bontyhive and found out that it will go on for about 2 months. Is it worth my time? it requires me to retweet 5 posts a week. So approximately how much will I get and is it worth it?
It's depends on your stake calculation at the end of the bounty campaign. Worth your time? Yes it is, i believe doing a single retweet everyday will not takes so much time.
Is it worth? Yes it is, if the project are success and not scam.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:39:13 AM

It's very worth the stress,bountyhive campaigns takes me less than 2hrs each week and for example,if it lasts 8 weeks long(approximately 2 months),I am looking at just 16hours of work for 2 whole months.. Depending on the campaigns you joined though,I always do twitter,Facebook and telegram campaigns and the last one I did paid me more that I would have earned in 3months of doing a day job.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: