Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:50:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: News in the crypto world  (Read 110 times)
Artkuz (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:13:46 AM

In this topic I want to list the main news for today in the field of crypto currency, it is interesting enough to understand what is happening inside the vast world of crypts, and I'll start with bitcoin:

1.Course of the most popular crypto currency - bitcoin fell during the trading on Friday below the mark of 9 thousand dollars.
-According to Coindesk's data, the bitcoin rate was down 9.1% to $ 8,492. -Experts note that this is due to news about the closure of two crypto-exchange exchanges in Japan - FSHO and Bit Station.
-According to 17:15 Moscow time, the bitcoin rate slowed down and traded at around 9 094 dollars. Capitalization bitkoina at the same time amounted to 153.7 billion dollars.

Next, I want to consider the crypto market

2.Poyavlenie kriptosfery caused a kind of coup, and now threatens 25% of the national currencies will be replaced. The market of crypto-currencies, although very interesting from the point of view of investments, conceals all the various "pitfalls".
According to Thomas Frey, the crypto currency market will exist for a long time. Moreover, he predicts that in the future, by 2030, a quarter of the national currencies will be replaced by virtual currencies.

3. Changing the trade due to the crypto currency
Crypto currency is partly the cause of the destruction of the banking industry, so this should be taken seriously.
According to T. Frey, if Kristin Lagarde, the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund, claims to be ousting central banks and international banks with crypto-currencies, this is a serious reason to ponder. Among the factors contributing to the appeal of crypto currency is the absence of intermediaries and supervision of cryptographic currencies. Crypto currency works as a peer-to-peer deal, so it's interesting for investors. In this case there are no bank commissions and financial consultants.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: