Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2018, 06:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hi im new to cryptocurrency  (Read 306 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 1008
Merit: 528

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:43:59 PM

what is the best wallet out there for btc ltc and eth i dont one is the best i was hoping the commity was nice and because my spelling off a little i hope it most forgivable
All wallets like btc ltc and eth, and the commitment is good and if you are a bounty hunter, most use eth wallet, to get a prize.
Im not sure if you know what you are saying.

OP just want to look for wallets that will suit his need. And as for bounties, most of them are erc20 tokens so you basically need an ethereum address.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subor232

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:17:26 PM

Here is another good site if you are engaged in bitcoins https://delta-miners.com/ I generally liked it very much, so I advise you to read it, I think it will suit you as well. Fortunately there you can easily buy the necessary and the prices are adequate
calandra78

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:18:42 PM

what is the best wallet out there for btc ltc and eth i dont one is the best i was hoping the commity was nice and because my spelling off a little i hope it most forgivable
if you have alot of money buy trezor and some hard wallet on market. or you can use free wallet like papper wallet or offline wallet where you get it and searching  on google
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:03:33 PM

In my opinion, the best wallet is a hardware one. Or a cold storage on a crypto exchange (like CEX). But actually, you can combine tho types. As for my own experience, I combine simple trading and hodling. I store all my coins offline – on a device and on CEX. It's quite convenient when you buy some coins using your cards. Sometimes, I exchange my btc for prominent altcoins like xrp: https://cex.io/xrp-btc.
I hope you understand what a cold storage means right, otherwise if you do, you will not be considering exchange wallet as a cold storage. Paper wallet, hardware wallets, those are cold storages, and of course, you said it right, hardware wallets are the best to use, as your private key is stored directly on the device and you have nothing to worry about when it comes to being hacked or the exchange running away with your money.

Exchange wallets are hot wallets and they are centralized, which means you have no control over your funds. From what you have said, it seems you are new as well, and you have more to learn than giving advice to someone.
kakonhat

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:15:53 PM

Would you like to store your coins in one wallet or any of the best way? If you cleared this it will be good to answer. However, you can use Exodus wallet for various tokens or if you would like to store only ERC20 tokens then I will suggest using myetherwallet.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Jating

Activity: 952
Merit: 519

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:31:36 AM

Use the exodus wallet it is by far the easiest to use. Here is their website. Be sure to stay safe out here... lots of scammers. https://www.exodus.io/

Lol, are you serious? Exodus is not the best wallet to safely store your coins. I think most of the members here have recommended to the OP the best and safest wallet. But please stay away with Exodus its not that good.

Yes, we are nice if we know that people are asking genuine questions. But if you're not comfortable with your English, then I suggest you go to your local boards to post other questions. Best of luck!!!

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
.CRYPTONITY.

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   .Telegram.   ANN Thread
.▬Twitter▬.     Discord     ..Facebook..
Reddit  ●●⚫   Medium   ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

Already i have passed almost 3years in crypto and i am using blockchain for holding btc and eth and using coinbase for holding ltc. I haven't faced any problem for using those. So you can try those.
Best of luck.     

█                        ripaex                          █
Hybrid-decentralized exchange
FACEBOOK  ▶  TWITTER  ▶  TELEGRAM  ▶  SLACK  ▶  BLOG
glowing10

Activity: 518
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:07:23 PM

Already i have passed almost 3years in crypto and i am using blockchain for holding btc and eth and using coinbase for holding ltc. I haven't faced any problem for using those. So you can try those.
Best of luck.     

Those are the good sites and you can store some btc if you trade regularly or use it frequently. But if you hardly use it or stored for the long term then I would recommend you that kindly store it offline rather than storing it online for your own safety measures. If the qty is not hardly then it is fine to let it be on those sites.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:41:05 AM

I myself still believe in localbitcoin to save your coins, this method is pretty easy to do when you buy bitcoin, ETH, litecoin or you already have several altcoins then you can send to the localbitcoin wallet. Using localbitcoin will make it easier for you to exchange your cryptocurrency assets for money fiat or vice versa. Especially for a newbie it is highly recommended to save his assets at localbitcoin, or even trade on localbitcoin before trading on several exchanges such as binance or bittrex.

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:20:19 PM

There are so many wallet out there where you can able to store it to your wallet. Here is the link which I think can give
you a bit help as newbie in this industry https://bitcoin.org/en/wallets/hardware/ perhaps through this you can absolutely secure
your wallet now mate.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Casdinyard

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:36:06 AM

Of course always go with wallet that let's you hold private keys and don't trust those third party wallet. Yes you can still use thoss app but don't store large amount as these are vulnerable from hacking.

Use hardware wallet like trezor and nano, it's quite pricey but your can assure that everything is safe not unless you accidentally gave your passphrase.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air  

█      ███
█      ███
 ██
 ██  ███
 ██  ███
 ██  ███
     ███
█  ██
 ███
█  ██
 ███
   ██
 ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
....MEDIUM....
.....GITHUB....
.....REDDIT....
    ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██  
███  ██  
     ██  
███
 ██  
███
 ██  
     ██

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 1008
Merit: 528

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

Best of luck.      
I also have been using blockchain.info before now. com's wallet. I faced few problems before but those are minimal and sort of bugs but my funds never moved. I use it for small amounts though it gives you recovery phrase, thats not enough. Coinbase is a trusted company but we should keep our coins to a better wallet that provides seeds/private keys.

pedangrusak

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:52:21 AM

offline wallet is the best for all crypto and I have researched it, they will not be easily broken if we are careless or often surf the internet and accidentally click phishing websites, this makes you lose all

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
barbara44

Activity: 952
Merit: 504

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

There are so many wallet out there where you can able to store it to your wallet. Here is the link which I think can give
you a bit help as newbie in this industry https://bitcoin.org/en/wallets/hardware/ perhaps through this you can absolutely secure
your wallet now mate.
In fact, when it comes to being new in the space, security of your funds is always the major thing anyone should be trying as much as possible to be very serious about.

Hardware wallets are basically the best, but the thing is that they come with a price, and a lot of people do not understand that in most cases, it pays a lot to be willing to pay this price when you have a lot in investment when it comes to the cryptocurrency space. People really need to value the safety of their funds and they will realize eventually that no amount is too expensive for a good safety.

Samithnew

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:33:25 AM

Best of the Luck. and start with bounties and airdrops. when you become good person in the field, then you can put your money. 
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:33:02 PM

there are so many kinds of wallets that you can choose and customize as you need, so far I have used a blockchain and coinomi wallet because I save more on my cellphone, in my opinion it is good enough, maybe this could be input for you to choose suitable wallet

AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 187
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

Hello! Welcome to the crypto community. It would be nice to start off with practicing out your composition in making these threads. To start off with your question, avoid online wallets whenever as possible unless that you will hold it for a short amount of time due to security. You can use Electrum as your desktop wallet but make sure that your PC isn't swarmed by virus or spywares for obvious reasons. Another one is don't leave your BTC/LTC/ETH within the exchange wallet unless you're on for a trade.

SetupMasternodes.com  (http://SetupMasternodes.com)- Full Setup and VPS Masternode Management - Choose a masternode coin to get started in
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.