Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:44:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP AirDROP SCAM!  (Read 646 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:21:59 PM

Scam or not scam,if too much is given by airdrop then the ICO price is worth nothing.
Airdrop must be proportional at the global capitalisation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

They will not stop, I am very worried. The point is we have to be really careful before following the airdrop.
Fileiro

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

It's a good idea to keep a thread open for reporting air drops which doesn't pay out.

I'm sick of signing up to new air drops daily, knowing that I won't see any tokens deposited from 80% of them.

Scammy fuckers.
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

STOP AirDROP SCAM!
Lately there have been too many airdrop-scams! I propose to add to this topic all Airdrops who do not pay, as well as informing about those that paid!
And yes, I understand that Airdrop is a charity!
The only thing thing that can help yourself to save from this scam airdrop is to not get easily be blind with the offer. Better to join in any bounty campaign managing by establish bounty manager.
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:31:28 PM

STOP AirDROP SCAM!
Lately there have been too many airdrop-scams! I propose to add to this topic all Airdrops who do not pay, as well as informing about those that paid!
most of airdrop is Scam thats true but joining airdrop you not lose anything unless you invest in their project even most of airdrop is a scam there it is also airdrop that give decent amount. I already earn $1000 in just in 3 months just doing airdrop .
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

STOP AirDROP SCAM!

I think there are the whole projects which turns out scam so as compared to that one I don't think airdrops is big thing. You tell me how can we control the airdrops if the whole projects are getting scammed many times. It's all about the project itself which makes the related bounty programs and airdrops go scam. We can not pre predict which project might be doing fishy things unless and until we try them out. It's better we take the responsibility by ourselves to enrol into projects which are worth something. It's better to study things and then invest into them.

Airdrops sometimes are the reason for the ICO projects fall and later on the whole project could run away with your moeny. So it's better to be careful about it that's all we can do.
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

STOP AirDROP SCAM!

They should be and also ICO scams they are so genius. They pretend to be legit in months and propose nice to the community. They are great actors and actress it seems that we should check first their personalities and also read their whitepapers if their project really have a future. But for me its no big deal if they scam me or not I don't put out any cents for them so its their problem if their scammers or not. Just avoid using your KYC for them.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:55:08 PM

I also hate to those who are not serious with the projects and seeking only profits from investors, but no one forbids anyone to make, I just reminded not to invest. and during the airdrop was free then list only no one knew where the successful project
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:05:25 PM

STOP AirDROP SCAM!

Finally, someone say just like me, never join airdrop wasting time and some of them have no value payment. Already leave airdrop since January 2018 and will go forever, never come back again and decides to join bounty program only. I have 50 airdrop and only 12 can exchange into crypto in low value of course. Simple task make us interesting to join but now I know join airdrop is wrong. Let's do something else and see you next time.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:06:55 PM

STOP AirDROP SCAM!

airdrops are really turning to shitcoins and scams mostly. That doesn't apply to all of them, some of them seemed to be also right, but % is low. If you get something for free, you can't expect much in return anyway
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:29:37 PM

Nowadays, there are a lot of airdrop scams that are currently happening. A lot of airdrops needs you to give them eth which is every suspicious. Even some airdrops do not given tokens even if you signed up. Mostly are turning into shitcoins and scams. It is very discouraging to join especially now that the airdrop scam schemes are rampant.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

STOP AirDROP SCAM!

i think not all airdrop like but....
i can say 75% scam....
therefore, i am 100% not enter the airdrop campaign.
i think bounty better than airdrop.

-= OI =-
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:31:49 PM

Thank you for starting the thread. Yes, I agree that there are many such projects where it's nothing more than just a scam. They ask us for ETH address and then either the project closes or they simple scam us after ICO is over. So, whatever the case may be, I think we just need to be careful with such projects. I hope that this thread will help us save some time and energy.

Let's keep updating this and educating the masses.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

sometime I think if airdrop scam that what is benefit for DEV?
you not pay just join airdrop
but yes many airdrop not pay of reward so just learn and think before join

nxtcoin50888

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

Whenever there is a fraud, I hope you will study hard, do your homework and select good projects.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:41:29 PM

These scammers are the problem that cryptos are having that makes government to think that ICO is scam and decided to heavily to regulate it which in turn create turmoil in the market making the nose diving of the crypocurrency prices. The Airdrop scammers will always ask for donations and promise to give a certain amount   of their fake coin which they will never give.
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:45:02 PM

Before Airdrop scam, the ICO scams should be stopped. Just today there is news of Dadi ICO losing the KYC details of its users. All the personal details of its users has been lost to hackers. The focus currently should be the ICO scams first.
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:50:18 PM

STOP AirDROP SCAM!

Yes, I have left airdrop, airdrop just wasted my time. it's better to play in the signature bounty because it's so much nicer.
mustofha91

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:51:42 PM

yes I think it can not be dismissed because here are still many things that smell criminalism so you better not join the airdrop program for now.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

STOP AirDROP SCAM!

I think you can see which one is better for you to follow from the various airdrops that have sprung up. not necessarily all you follow. of course you have to assess and learn it. and if you do not get an airdrop token, it does not mean a scam. the participants may have exceeded the specified limit.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: