Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:20:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i download Bitcion>  (Read 778 times)
Monster (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2011, 02:24:28 PM

Grin Please helps?  Cool
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nmat

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2011, 02:26:22 PM

http://bitcoin.org/

Hint: it says 'Download'
grizzlynick

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 23, 2011, 03:19:28 PM

i dont think the average bitcoin user understands how dumb the average computer users are. It took me like 3 full days of reserch just to get started. im still not started. im still stuck on trying to figure out GUIMiner. Huh in  order for bitcoin to work it needs to be dumbed down by like 200%
grizzlynick

View Profile
July 23, 2011, 03:24:09 PM

do you guys understand the average computer has problems downloading songs off of itunes. my parents have tryed but have failed each time!!!!
nmat

View Profile
July 23, 2011, 03:28:31 PM

i dont think the average bitcoin user understands how dumb the average computer users are.

I think it's important to ask the right questions. "How do I download bitcoin" isn't a good question... He could have just written it on google and he would have a faster answer.

I also agree that it is really hard to start with bitcoin. It's a complex system. There's mining which is strange and must be done by a GPU and there are a dozen clients that sometimes don't work and a million pools that sometimes don't work either. You can also buy bitcoins, but nobody accepts credit cards nor paypal so you have to wait a week before getting any depending on your country.

But I'll help with what I know. Just ask Wink
grizzlynick

View Profile
July 23, 2011, 03:41:42 PM

ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.(GUIMinor)

it happens as soon as I hit start mining

HOW DO I FIX THIS!!!!
nmat

View Profile
July 23, 2011, 03:56:21 PM

Well, I have no idea... Tongue Have you tried other miners?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: