Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:39:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN][ICO] Paytomat – Decentralized System for Cryptocurrency Payments 🚀🌟  (Read 28627 times)
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:49:02 PM

Interesting bounty, it's different from most bounties I've seen here on Bitcointalk
Also I think good way to earn Paytomat token is to use Paytomat wallet to pay with crypto in cafes.
That's what I will do!

bitcoinner786

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

How do I denounce my USA citizenship and move to another country... That's what I must do in the next four years, this is BS. I know it's not your fault, it's the government here.
otoford66

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:37:26 AM

I hope the owner is not the same in Shato? As I think about Shato as new place for program (actually it's good I've been there many times)
PaytomatSup

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:41:28 PM

How do I denounce my USA citizenship and move to another country... That's what I must do in the next four years, this is BS. I know it's not your fault, it's the government here.

We have good news for you)  We are working on legal part for American citizens. So it will be possible for you to buy tokens. Join whitelist!)
Haekat

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.
PaytomatSup

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:06:43 AM

I hope the owner is not the same in Shato? As I think about Shato as new place for program (actually it's good I've been there many times)

Shato is a restaurant which use our service. Noone from our team is an owner of this restaurant
PaytomatSup

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:27:13 AM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.

Hi!  Paytomat is a blockchain-based payment processing system created to help merchants, consumers and crypto core teams to find each other and create real life traction for cryptocurrencies as an emerging method of everyday payments. Built as a decentralized autonomous organization and decentralized franchise, Paytomat features a unique loyalty program based on PTM coin, incentivizing merchants to accept payments in crypto, and PTX tokens, thereby incentivizing customers to pay with crypto. For more information visit https://media.paytomat.com.

This is our White Paper https://tokensale.paytomat.com/assets/docs/wp_en.pdf

Also join us on telegram
Official chat https://t.me/paytomat
Official channel Paytomat Official Chat
hieusupper89

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

I think you should not disquss to me about after ico prices. Becasu there are more sample these have more bonuses and big pump after ico. Smiley
freespirit

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:54:06 PM

How do I denounce my USA citizenship
Here is an interesting read: https://www.amazon.com/Renounce-Your-U-S-Citizenship-Steps-ebook/dp/B00O9EHLN2/
PaytomatSup

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:08:06 AM

Guys, we are working on legal part. It will be possible for US citizens to buy our tokens. You can already join whitelist at https://tokensale.paytomat.com to be ready to buy them on August:)
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:25:28 PM

Shato is a restaurant which use our service. Noone from our team is an owner of this restaurant

Funny. That message left by "otoford66" was actually my message which I sent in telegram a while ago. I wrote it that's why I remember)
I'm really wondering is "otoford66" a script (bot) so somebody who is manually posting this))

And it was in the context - that Pesto cafe (on Maidan) didn't allow filming program about crypto and blockchain, as was agreed previously.
That's why I say that I don't like this attitude and that I won't go to Pesto cafe again. And I won't recommend it to anyone.
Shato is another option, I hope they have crypto-friendly management

PaytomatSup

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:13:40 PM

Sorry, but I did not quite understand what your tokens will be for. and what advantages will investors have? and by the way, tell me, what is the value of your token?

It will be possible to pay with PTM coin. It will be listed. Masternode owner will get rewards.
Token price:0.100 mBTC
10 000 tokens = 1BTC
hieusupper89

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:09:13 PM

I am interested in help with the crypto-acceptance in this region, Also, as Dash community member, we are working in mass and merchant adoption.
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

Am...are u serious? Maybe I am a bit wrong, but what is a product/token utility. Just another simple way/interface u can pay with crypto. And one more shit token created...
PaytomatSup

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

I am interested in help with the crypto-acceptance in this region, Also, as Dash community member, we are working in mass and merchant adoption.

Hello. In what region? We are in search of partners, we would like to talk
PaytomatSup

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

Am...are u serious? Maybe I am a bit wrong, but what is a product/token utility. Just another simple way/interface u can pay with crypto. And one more shit token created...

First, we created an extension that gives opportunity to pay with crypto, not another POS-system, like many other.
Second, we created decentaralized system, where everyone can act as a masternode, which gives you a right to vote and % form every transaction (to become a masternode you need to buy 10000 tokens).
Third, we have loyalty program both for merchants and customers

To know more about our token I recommend you to read this article https://medium.com/paytomat/pti-ptm-ptx-know-the-difference-c3547448e83e
PaytomatSup

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:03:00 AM

I expect this business becomes a great profit. Wondrous project, logical website, interesting design!

Thank you!  Smiley
hieusupper89

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:16:25 PM

Hey admin, I'm researching how we can bring together information on projects in a similar space and have started to put together a retail cryptocurrency comparison sheet with the aim making it into infographs. Once done, I will redistribute and publish. Can I pm it you to check and if you're ok with it, post it in the chat to see if anyone can help fill out blanks and confirm what I have for Paytomat?
PaytomatSup

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:29:12 AM

Hey admin, I'm researching how we can bring together information on projects in a similar space and have started to put together a retail cryptocurrency comparison sheet with the aim making it into infographs. Once done, I will redistribute and publish. Can I pm it you to check and if you're ok with it, post it in the chat to see if anyone can help fill out blanks and confirm what I have for Paytomat?

Hello! Of course you can pm me)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:11:35 PM

Please stop this spam at once:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2241409;sa=showPosts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print