Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:21:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best country for crypto?  (Read 510 times)
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

Whatever is the case, one thing is sure......cryptocurrency is still relatively new.
By the time we bigin to witness global mass adoption, there is no doubt most if not all countries will show interest in Crypto.
darksanya

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:35:03 PM

It's easier to say what countries we shouldn't go to to make crypto business. Because Every country
in a varying degree accept crypto but in every country we will face some troubles about the policy or something like that. As I know in the CIS countries the best option Belarus because crypto is totally legalized
friday99

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

I do not know clearly what the current state of crypto currency users do and I also do not know which country is currently very fond of crypto currency.
McDee

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

A M E P A Y

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

I think that the best country for crypto currency is Japan. The Government of Japan is very loyal to the bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Japan and Switzerland are two countries that are very positive about cryptocurrencies.

favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:12:16 PM

Russia is the best for now. Goverment is supporting and devs are really working nice.
Russia is going to have a really huge economy cause of crypto. World is changing.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
jereh988

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

I think that's what you say is true and this is a lot of things that happen to the country. then do we get more benefits in the presence of such a thing?
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:00:17 PM

I think it's Japanese, where government accept bitcoin and most of them are Crypto enthusiasm. And i and maybe you agree that Satoshi Nakamoto is a Japanese people, and with this great innovation - Blockchain, it  is the pride of their country  Grin

I do not think that Estonia is the best country for the cryptocurrency. Although like you, I suppose that Japan is the perfect place for it, I am not still sure that the country where you live affects so much trading business and investing.
Profuter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:38:43 PM

What's the greatest country for crypto?

I'd say it's Estonia:
"Today, almost all public services in Estonia are digitalised and accessed through secure digital identities that are provided to every citizen and resident."

"In Estonia, this distributed ledger gives citizens and residents more control over their own data."

"Estonians can log into their own records using their digital identities and then see exactly which medical professionals have done the same and when."

Source: https://medium.com/e-residency-blog/welcome-to-the-blockchain-nation-5d9b46c06fd4

I think Switzerland is also a great country for it - long tradition of banking and privacy, crypto is an asset, government open to crypto, so on.
I think it's Belarus) She has already officially recognized the cryptocurrency and all conditions for IT Business are created there.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:51:32 PM

Switzerland is a great country to start a crypto company in. Regulations are easily understandable and there is a pool of highly educated and motivated people in the crypto hubs like zug and zürich.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:57:42 PM

You did not explain in what aspect you mean by what country is best for cryptocurrency. You need to explain if it's in the term of mining (because of cheap electricity), trading, investment or in ICO. Because looking at it in different way, countries whom are supporting cryptocurrency has their area of specialization. For example, Japan is known as among the leading in ICO, etc. It all depends.
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:03:45 PM

Estonia - the country which has positive attitude towards crypto
Russia, China - large countries, cheap electricity (i'm not sure) , many miner.
and VietNam (just my opinion)
LOL cheaper electricity in china ? can you do mining there if the government restricted people to do any type of cryptocurrency related acitivities? exchanges was forced to close,mining farms,and also the use of cryptocurrencies,china is one of the worst country that you will have .Chinese are too greedy that is why they want to control the crypocurrencies in their own ways/
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:05:40 PM

What's the greatest country for crypto?

I'd say it's Estonia:
"Today, almost all public services in Estonia are digitalised and accessed through secure digital identities that are provided to every citizen and resident."

"In Estonia, this distributed ledger gives citizens and residents more control over their own data."

"Estonians can log into their own records using their digital identities and then see exactly which medical professionals have done the same and when."

Source: https://medium.com/e-residency-blog/welcome-to-the-blockchain-nation-5d9b46c06fd4

I think Switzerland is also a great country for it - long tradition of banking and privacy, crypto is an asset, government open to crypto, so on.
In my opinion, recently a lot of governments have been looking at cryptocurrency as a burden and they are constantly trying to ban it and regulated, but not until recently where Germany stated that she will be accepting cryptocurrency as an asset and utilizing it and even not taxing it which seems too good to be true, where it is the case, which makes Germany right now the paradise for every investor anyone involved in the cryptocurrency market.
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:26:01 PM

I eard puerto rico is almost tax free on crypto so if you got millions dollars earned on crypto and don't want to pay too much crypto, i would say go to puerto rico
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:59:07 AM

I think Switzerland and Singapore is better for crypto
olympys

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:23:56 AM

If we consider the Crypto as a trade and investment, then it is better to choose developed countries with clear tax laws (USA, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, various off-shores). If you choose a country for the location of servers for mining, you need to pay attention to countries with cheap electricity (Russia, Venezuela, Belarus)
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:34:56 AM

I would vote for Singapore, given its supportive stance in ICO and other crypto related matters. As the financial center of south-east asia, its support is critical for crypto development and adoption in countries like Indonesia, Philippines, etc.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:41:19 AM

Upon reading the posts here I noticed that there are several countries already supporting altcoin payments. It is a good indicator that the world is probably starting to recognize the importance of digital coins for fast transactions. Especially if it is done international. Coins can be easily transferred from one place to another with not much of a problem processing. I was happy that the world is really changing its views on digital currencies. I just hope that banning and other resistance will come to stop and let live the digital currencies.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

Upon reading the posts here I noticed that there are several countries already supporting altcoin payments. It is a good indicator that the world is probably starting to recognize the importance of digital coins for fast transactions. Especially if it is done international. Coins can be easily transferred from one place to another with not much of a problem processing. I was happy that the world is really changing its views on digital currencies. I just hope that banning and other resistance will come to stop and let live the digital currencies.
Japan is extremely friendly toward cryptocurrency, and is a major global market hub.Japan’s proactive approach to self-governance and compliance makes it one of the most progressive crypto-friendly nations in the world when it comes to rapid adaptation to the shifting blockchain ecosystem.
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

The Eastern European countries seem to be a crypto friendly investment climate. However, I would love to see a role here for Western Europe, because some of the issues besides the technology related stuff is an issue in the East.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:53:03 AM

The Eastern European countries seem to be a crypto friendly investment climate. However, I would love to see a role here for Western Europe, because some of the issues besides the technology related stuff is an issue in the East.
It may seem surprising that a global financial hub such as the UK would be on the list of  best crypto nations, but perhaps as a fear of waning influence due to Brexit, regulators have been hands-off to date, and London is home to a thriving crypto community.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: