Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:52:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Artificial Intelligence  (Read 423 times)
gloriam5 (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:10:30 PM

Artificial intelligence on the side of justice. A group of scientists from Michigan, Stanford and the University of California developed the ICORATING algorithm, which is capable of detecting ICO scammers with an accuracy of 83%.
The algorithm examined more than 2000 ICO projects, life expectancy and price changes for the crypto currency, whitepaper, constituent team, GitHub repository, websites and other information from the network.
This development should greatly help investors safely invest their capital in a truly existing and profitable ICO, and also analyze and give an overall assessment of the market.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

What's the source of this? I find it hard to believe that an AI could so accurately identify which projects will be scams because you have well versed humans who cannot even achieve such a level of accuracy.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

And will they publish the results publicly so we can all view this? I would love to use a tool like that because if it is true and accurate then the ICO market will shrink substantially which is a net positive!

pawanjain

Activity: 2646
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

Where have you read the article ? What is the source of your context ?
There are many rumors that keep on spreading these days.Kindly update the post with the source so that users could believe what you are saying.
Although AI has entered the market and has showed us its great ability, it's tough to believe something like this. It would be really good though if something like this would be happening since investors would be benefitting a lot from it. If it were true, it would still be a little risky since the accuracy rate is 83% in which case some of the legit ICOs might get a bad name because of it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

Artificial intelligence on the side of justice. A group of scientists from Michigan, Stanford and the University of California developed the ICORATING algorithm, which is capable of detecting ICO scammers with an accuracy of 83%.
The algorithm examined more than 2000 ICO projects, life expectancy and price changes for the crypto currency, whitepaper, constituent team, GitHub repository, websites and other information from the network.
This development should greatly help investors safely invest their capital in a truly existing and profitable ICO, and also analyze and give an overall assessment of the market.
Are you one of the team member who developed this AI or algorithm? i tried searching for an article on this, but couldn't find anything. would you mind sharing more information or an article (if there is one).
Sock778

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:26:04 PM

Wow, this is a really good development. I want to try this AI out LOL. Is there a way for them to have the public test it on potential ICOs? I ask because, I m sure the answer is no because they don't want legal liability if an ICO sues them for um, libel/slander.

That said, I hope they find a legal way to offer the service for testing!
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:39:28 PM

I don't know from where you have written that , but about artificial intelligence , i think It's just matter of time of that it becomes human enemy as many of scientists said like Elon Musk.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:53:06 PM

Are you one of the team member who developed this AI or algorithm? i tried searching for an article on this, but couldn't find anything. would you mind sharing more information or an article (if there is one).
Maybe hes one of the team of such project which when i tried to read up it do caught my attention since we do really need this stuff considering that this is the same or even way more better than ICO rating which would really be suited for most investors on using this one.Just like yours im trying to search up further information but i do failed out.Im waiting for OP's response on where we can further see about informations towards this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:46:48 PM

It is very interesting but you should publish the source of this...
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1043
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:42:28 PM

I think this post has a large statement of the future, The  Dawn of the A.I, not a sequel on S Spielberg films.  I know that they have importance of our society makes life easier and tends to use people in many purposes. If people may be facing extinction, they will be over the world to rules.

VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:59:52 PM

Wow, this is a really good development. I want to try this AI out LOL. Is there a way for them to have the public test it on potential ICOs? I ask because, I m sure the answer is no because they don't want legal liability if an ICO sues them for um, libel/slander.

AI technology in cryptocurrency is a new trend being developed by ICO projects. I believe ICOs in the field of AI will develop very well because it is truly practical in the lives of today's people. I also participate in many ICO projects with artificial intelligence and most of it is growing very well.

goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:32:42 PM

Finally, something who can be a great use for detecting scam ICOs. We need it now. For we are having more and more ICOs without the assurance if that was a fraud or not. The only question is that,  is this project legit? You didnt put some link to your sources. Where do you get this imformation?  If that so, would it services be free and open to public?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Hitch-hiker

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:17:35 PM

It's hard evaluate this without a source but it's not that much of a stretch of the imagination to think it's possible.

Let's face it, AI can do a lot of stuff much more efficiently than any human ever will.

Some say AI bots are manipulating the markets right now. While I have no idea if that's the case it does seem plausible. We saw the banksters making moves on crypto last year and price surge around the same time, if they gained a big enough percentage of the market capitalization they could use AI bots to pump and dump and then buy it all back for pennies on the pound in the low cycles.

btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:53:30 AM

In business everyone plays safe game. Scammers know very well how they can make full. There lot's of tech now on market AI, Machine learning , IOT etc that can warn people only but until & unless people dont understand what is good and what is bad , all the technology is nothing.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:45:25 PM

What's the source of this? I find it hard to believe that an AI could so accurately identify which projects will be scams because you have well versed humans who cannot even achieve such a level of accuracy.
AI is exactly the same branch of the intelligence which humans cannot do perfectly. This is where zero tolerance become a thing, and if one of the user which you do not want enters the system, the whole system will be collapsed. What happens is that the computer is already told about who all can come in and who all cannot, and this data is modified hourly on the basis of new developments. So there is no chance that computer will commit the mistake, and you get your desired result.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

I don't think all of this was done automatically by AI even if there is such AI there is no proof about it as there is no any article supporting this things and OP haven't replied back till now.

I am quite sure if they will make this public and add some price per search than they will be make millions in no time as there are many newbie investors out there willing to invest in promising ICO even if they don't have deep knowledge about ICO or crypto in whole.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:44:34 PM

AI technology in cryptocurrency is a new trend being developed by ICO projects. I believe ICOs in the field of AI will develop very well because it is truly practical in the lives of today's people. I also participate in many ICO projects with artificial intelligence and most of it is growing very well.

It takes a lot of effort to develop an AI on this field, but really appreciated their effort if its true. There are many platform using an AI on the current ICO's and hope they can develop a very useful product. Cindicator  (CND) is another one. In the future, AI will be present in any field to to help humans in decision making and calculated risk with almost greater accuracy.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:59:39 PM

Yeah I would also a source on this. While AI and bots are capable of finding these things, if programmed correctly. The accuracy might not be correct tho.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

ICO projects have too many factors that affect the success of the project. And it seems to me that artificial intelligence can not track all these factors. For example, how to track a factor such as the disintegration of the team. After all, such a factor can completely destroy the project.
rawafe

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:01:26 AM

This kind of technology will revolutine the process. Complex decision-making involving a multitude of variables becomes possible with Artificial Intelligence and improved efficiency in business decision-making a customer satisfaction.
I know some project like OBIZCOIN that want to use this sort of technology.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: