Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA and the bad reputation for VW, BOSCH and SIEMENS  (Read 166 times)
Come-from-Underwear (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

These few cash-hungry guys from VW, BOSCH and SIEMENS are they aware of risking their own but even worse the reputation of the whole company?

I mean, IOTA seems not safe and it's only a question of time till it's blown up. And besides of that the guys behind IOTA are as******
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rockybay

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:56:09 AM

I was at the Bosch connect forum and VW gathering where a lot of  very smart industry people gathered. Guess what, they also spoke positively about their association with Iota. So I am assuming that you are an extremely smart person who obviously has some information that their developers/auditors don't know about Iota. To think that Bosch have financially invested a lot into the Iota token as well. You had better warn these people as to what you know.
zoe111

Activity: 406
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:41:03 PM

I think that IOTA has the potential and this coin is worth considering for a long-term investment. Large companies confirm this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: