Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:17:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family  (Read 27029 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2144

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:20:55 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2023, 02:06:02 AM by sabotag3x

Hello there.

There's some bug on the text, instead of "ff" there's some strange char.  Check the image bellow..

More than one time is mentioned kW/h, I think the correct is kWh, doesn't it?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewbieCryptoMan

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:16:36 AM

Hello there.

There's some bug on the text, instead of "ff" there's some strange char.  Check the image bellow..
https://i.imgur.com/Ivu8gDD.png

More than one time is mentioned kW/h, I think the correct is kWh, doesn't it?

They mentioned that its not yet final edition. So they gonna revise all the "bugs" I guess.
Emily_techy

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:12:56 PM

A wonderful ICO with a strong team and a promising idea! Hope to see this coin listed on https://icoguide.com/en
AmbitICO

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:07:26 PM

Interested in our token distribution process?
In total there will be 104 million tokens issued, out of which 85% will be available to the public for the purchase, the rest will be allocated in the following fashion among team, company and bounty campaign.
Ambit Mining provides an opportunity for mining enthusiasts to become part of the mining family.
For more information visit our website https://ambitmining.io/
https://www.facebook.com/AmbitMining/videos/202444270342967/
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:59:08 PM

According to your roadmap, the huge 11000 Megahash GPU mining facility in Georgia has been already built in September 2017. Could you please show us photos and videos of the operating facility ? After all, to see is to believe...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
AmbitICO

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:55:13 AM

According to your roadmap, the huge 11000 Megahash GPU mining facility in Georgia has been already built in September 2017. Could you please show us photos and videos of the operating facility ? After all, to see is to believe...

There are many videos, such as this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grCZMRaFjmY&t=1s , that you can view on our youtube channel CryptoCurrency Network!
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:45:58 AM

I know there are many big mining farms all over the world, First question is which coins are you plan to mine, as I can see some information on the whitepaper, BTC, ETH DASH and LTC, right? Second question is that the price of whole market is dropping, I want to know if it is profitable with your equipment.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Ambit.Misha

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:03:36 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSrGlbry_IE   This one is in the old facility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zae_QeItIg    This one is in the TFZ
allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:50:56 PM

Hello, I am interested in your mining farm, but I want to know if there are new mining equipment that can make your mining more efficient? I know the equipment is one of the most important factor.

Ambit.Misha

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

I know there are many big mining farms all over the world, First question is which coins are you plan to mine, as I can see some information on the whitepaper, BTC, ETH DASH and LTC, right? Second question is that the price of whole market is dropping, I want to know if it is profitable with your equipment.

We will be still profitable with BTC price dropping to 2K. With today's market price ROI is up to 100 %. You can see all the calculations on our Web and WP.

We mine with Asics and GPU, depending on the profitability of the coin itself.

Thank you for your interest, if you have farther questions please do not hesitate to ask.

allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:14:14 PM

We will be still profitable with BTC price dropping to 2K. With today's market price ROI is up to 100 %. You can see all the calculations on our Web and WP.

We mine with Asics and GPU, depending on the profitability of the coin itself.

Thank you for your interest, if you have farther questions please do not hesitate to ask.

That is great, I do not know much technical details about mining. If it is profitable when btc drops to 2k, your mining farm is very professional in my opinion. BTW, can America and China citizens joining in the token sale?

AmbitICO

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:04:31 PM

No Ambit is not taking American investors, the team has not yet commented on Chinese investors.
JesusCryptos

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:05:59 PM

Nice videos. WHich is the cost of electricity in Georgia? And will the miners stay profitable even after the current crash of all cryptocurrencies, which is unfolding in these weeks and today especially?

Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
AmbitICO

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:54:00 PM

Nice videos. WHich is the cost of electricity in Georgia? And will the miners stay profitable even after the current crash of all cryptocurrencies, which is unfolding in these weeks and today especially?

5 cents per kW/h.

Assuming the growth in popularity of the crypto currencies and the previous trends where every year the price of BTC has at least doubled, it’s a fair assumption that mining returns might be even
higher that shown in the table above. Of course, there is also the possibility that the price of cryptocurrencies might also fall. The beauty of the investment in mining project is the possibility to be profitable even in an unlikely scenario when BTC Price drops to 3,000 USD. The Ambit mining operation will remain profitable and yield a 18% return on investment even at that rate.
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:15:08 AM

why do you believe in your project?
AmbitICO

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:55:37 AM

why do you believe in your project?
Ambit Mining is an organization that was established in the Summer 2017, and is part of the bigger BFGroup Holding that also controls several businesses in Georgia such as Petrol stations, poultry farms and an international audit firm. In November Ambit Mining completed the construction of its first fully functional and diversified Mining farm in the Free Economic Zone, Tbilisi, Georgia, with the capacity of 1 MW. Following the success and profitability of the farm, now Ambit Mining provides an opportunity for mining enthusiasts to become part of the mining family and further expand the existing, profitable mining operation to reach up to 20 MW capacity. Instead of offering the investment opportunity to the few large investors, Ambit Mining ICO allows the individuals interested in cryptocurrency mining to enter the mining operation and share the profits of the future operation. We welcome the members of the community to join us in this journey of building our new future together.
AmbitICO

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:02:20 AM

Meet Ambit Founder & CEO Beka Vashakidze.

Beka is a serial entrepreneur and blockchain pioneer in Georgia, CEO of BFGroup Holding company that operates in cryptocurrency mining.

Find out more information about us and our team members on https://ambitmining.io/

AMBIT BOUNTY PROGRAM IS LIVE:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3131155
JesusCryptos

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:18:18 PM

5 cents per kW/h.

Assuming the growth in popularity of the crypto currencies and the previous trends where every year the price of BTC has at least doubled, it’s a fair assumption that mining returns might be even
higher that shown in the table above. Of course, there is also the possibility that the price of cryptocurrencies might also fall. The beauty of the investment in mining project is the possibility to be profitable even in an unlikely scenario when BTC Price drops to 3,000 USD. The Ambit mining operation will remain profitable and yield a 18% return on investment even at that rate.

I didn't think it would be possible to remain profitable at 3,000 USD BTC price, but then, I am relying on old data of the time where I have been mining with close to no profit - but BTC was much cheaper then.

aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

I like these kind of different and creative projects. the bounty rate is satisfactory.
I'm joining to participate in Bounty campaigns. in the coming days, I can join the ICO depending on the market situation. Smiley
gerbas

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:09:46 AM

I like these kind of different and creative projects. the bounty rate is satisfactory.
I'm joining to participate in Bounty campaigns. in the coming days, I can join the ICO depending on the market situation. Smiley
interesting and appropriate projects for the team to develop should work extra for the success of this project I am sure with the team working with the compact will certainly be a lot of investors who are interested to invest.success always this project for the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: