Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:19:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family  (Read 27030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:09:48 AM

AMBT bought just crossed over 2,000,000 tokens! Woo! Go Ambit!

I really think the sale will go well, just have to be patient.

Over 2,041,000 now. Slowly but surely getting there Smiley

i agree it's just a matter of time. only a month or so for 4,000,000 ambt is possible imo.

Yes of course it is possible. It is one of the best projects, and especially now the chances are rising as the crypto market is going green.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:45:02 AM

AMBT bought just crossed over 2,000,000 tokens! Woo! Go Ambit!

I really think the sale will go well, just have to be patient.

Over 2,041,000 now. Slowly but surely getting there Smiley

i agree it's just a matter of time. only a month or so for 4,000,000 ambt is possible imo.

Yes of course it is possible. It is one of the best projects, and especially now the chances are rising as the crypto market is going green.

That's a good point. I think we're finally seeing some bull trends and greens after the huge dip.

Overall I believe in the project and confident the sale will go well.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

very interactive telegram community, should be mentioned here!
hieusupper89

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:08:19 AM

Hello, can someone help me to understand please? There is 2,041,547 tokens already sold, write?
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:08:48 AM

I have question: what will happen to unsold tokens?
giogio0504

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:09:44 AM

Hello, can someone help me to understand please? There is 2,041,547 tokens already sold, write?

Yes they are, and we should soft cap
LeroyBro

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:32:27 AM

I have question: what will happen to unsold tokens?

If the soft cap isn't reached, Ambit will return the bought tokens to the investors.

If there are unsold tokens left at the end of the ICO, they will be burnt. Smiley

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
manlyxman

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

Yes they are, and we should soft cap

Correct. And 6,000,000 is the soft cap to be reached.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

So can someone explain when will the payouts begin and how will they work? After ICO? Any schedule?
unsquidly

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:00:52 PM

Did anyone go through the KYC process already?
upisdown

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

A lot of mining projects are launching these days. Envion, Terraminer, flash token, IceRock mining etc. What are your real advantages of your project?

Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

One of the good project of 2018! what are the new updates are coming??

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

A lot of mining projects are launching these days. Envion, Terraminer, flash token, IceRock mining etc. What are your real advantages of your project?

The projects you mentioned did not do anything. The real actions of the team are important here. It seems to me that this team will be able to do what they say.
VenturaBro

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:42:53 PM

So can someone explain when will the payouts begin and how will they work? After ICO? Any schedule?

The first payments will begin from the hosting facility within 4 months after the end of ICO, full payouts are planned to start 6 months after the ICO. Smiley
BeruchN

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:17:36 PM

The projects you mentioned did not do anything. The real actions of the team are important here. It seems to me that this team will be able to do what they say.

Also Ambit is powered by 100% renewable and green energy, has low cost and green electricity supply (only 5 cents per kW/h), they're already making profit, and so on. Grin

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

You can see video where the team member speaks about the differences between ambit mining and other mining projects, it is available at the web-page if I am not mistaken.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

One of the good project of 2018! what are the new updates are coming??

Totally agree, so it will succeed I guess. I am promoting it everywhere.
AmbitICO

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

You should always do your own due diligence when investing and take the time to check out each project yourself.

Ambit mining is the only ICO with the existing mining infrastructure, experience and proven track record. All this is reflected on “Ambit Mining” youtube channel.
The company is located in Georgia, Tbilisi Free economic zone, which gives various benefits such as, cheap green electricity of 5 cents, no tax or VAT, and favorable government regulations.
It partners with major mining hardware and cooling system manufacturers, farther decreasing consumption of electricity. Our main value is transparency and experience.
Every variable related to the mining operation will be disclosed to the token holders, each token holder will have voting right to influence important business decisions.

Green Electricity
All our mining units are powered by 100% renewable hydro energy ensuring cheap and clean electricity supply at only 5 cents per kW/h.

Our farm is located in Georgia, one of the most crypto friendly countries in the world, with abundant green electricity and favorable government legislation.

Experience
Ambit mining has already constructed 1 MW diversified farm in Georgia, which generated over 1.3 mln profit per year, with these experience we aim to further expand our operations and to share the profits with the community.

Tax-Free
The mining farm is located in Tbilisi Free Zone, which is a tax-free area in Georgia. Meaning that operation will be exempt from a majority of licenses, taxes and will benefit from simplified procedures.

Technology
Ambit mining has partnerships with major chip manufacturers, as well as listed company Schneider Electric which will provide cooling and wiring solutions to ensure cost-efficient operation and to maximize the
profits from the mining operation.

Transparency
Ambit Mining will establish itself as one of the leading mining operations in terms of disclosure and transparency. Every variable related to the mining operation will be disclosed to the token holders
These variables include the following:

Mining equipment Transparency
● Make Model and Serial Numbers of the units for all mining rigs.
● Full disclosure of what units are removed or changed due to technical repairs or any malfunction or reduced mining capacity.
● Full disclosure on energy usage of the mine on a monthly basis.

Mining Return Transparency
● Daily mining returns to ensure complete revenue disclosure.
● Full daily stats pertaining to the mined blocks found and pool luck.
● Full monthly breakdown of expenses.
● Daily breakdown of the total hashing power of the mine – Including the average hashing rate for each miner for that particular day.

A full development cycle will commence building our enhanced Mine Dashboard, Blockchain API, and management software. The Mine will be connected to the user interface dashboard through the API. The Mine will submit real-time data to our portal, which will collect all information from The Mine and display data to our token holders. This data will include daily mining stats, daily mining returns, daily blocks found, and all other data pertaining to the operation of the Mine. All the information submitted can be verified. This process allows for the creation a fully transparent mining operation safeguarding your profit share. Token holders will submit their payout addresses in their Ambit Mining portal allowing bi-weekly profit share
to be paid directly to their ETH wallets.

Profit
Overall even with quite reserved assumptions of cryptocurrencies the mining farm provides an opportunity to invest in a high return on investment project. What’s more important is the fact that this is an already existing business model and the dividend payout start from the first month of ICO completion. And by the end of 1 full year of operations provides 171% ROI to the token holders, assuming the growth in popularity of the cryptocurrencies and the previous trends where every year the price of BTC has at least doubled, it’s a fair assumption that mining returns might be even higher than we expect.
BeruchN

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

You should always do your own due diligence when investing and take the time to check out each project yourself.

Ambit mining is the only ICO with the existing mining infrastructure, experience and proven track record. All this is reflected on “Ambit Mining” youtube channel.
The company is located in Georgia, Tbilisi Free economic zone, which gives various benefits such as, cheap green electricity of 5 cents, no tax or VAT, and favorable government regulations.
It partners with major mining hardware and cooling system manufacturers, farther decreasing consumption of electricity. Our main value is transparency and experience.
Every variable related to the mining operation will be disclosed to the token holders, each token holder will have voting right to influence important business decisions.

Green Electricity
All our mining units are powered by 100% renewable hydro energy ensuring cheap and clean electricity supply at only 5 cents per kW/h.

Our farm is located in Georgia, one of the most crypto friendly countries in the world, with abundant green electricity and favorable government legislation.

Experience
Ambit mining has already constructed 1 MW diversified farm in Georgia, which generated over 1.3 mln profit per year, with these experience we aim to further expand our operations and to share the profits with the community.

Tax-Free
The mining farm is located in Tbilisi Free Zone, which is a tax-free area in Georgia. Meaning that operation will be exempt from a majority of licenses, taxes and will benefit from simplified procedures.

Technology
Ambit mining has partnerships with major chip manufacturers, as well as listed company Schneider Electric which will provide cooling and wiring solutions to ensure cost-efficient operation and to maximize the
profits from the mining operation.

Transparency
Ambit Mining will establish itself as one of the leading mining operations in terms of disclosure and transparency. Every variable related to the mining operation will be disclosed to the token holders
These variables include the following:

Mining equipment Transparency
● Make Model and Serial Numbers of the units for all mining rigs.
● Full disclosure of what units are removed or changed due to technical repairs or any malfunction or reduced mining capacity.
● Full disclosure on energy usage of the mine on a monthly basis.

Mining Return Transparency
● Daily mining returns to ensure complete revenue disclosure.
● Full daily stats pertaining to the mined blocks found and pool luck.
● Full monthly breakdown of expenses.
● Daily breakdown of the total hashing power of the mine – Including the average hashing rate for each miner for that particular day.

A full development cycle will commence building our enhanced Mine Dashboard, Blockchain API, and management software. The Mine will be connected to the user interface dashboard through the API. The Mine will submit real-time data to our portal, which will collect all information from The Mine and display data to our token holders. This data will include daily mining stats, daily mining returns, daily blocks found, and all other data pertaining to the operation of the Mine. All the information submitted can be verified. This process allows for the creation a fully transparent mining operation safeguarding your profit share. Token holders will submit their payout addresses in their Ambit Mining portal allowing bi-weekly profit share
to be paid directly to their ETH wallets.

Profit
Overall even with quite reserved assumptions of cryptocurrencies the mining farm provides an opportunity to invest in a high return on investment project. What’s more important is the fact that this is an already existing business model and the dividend payout start from the first month of ICO completion. And by the end of 1 full year of operations provides 171% ROI to the token holders, assuming the growth in popularity of the cryptocurrencies and the previous trends where every year the price of BTC has at least doubled, it’s a fair assumption that mining returns might be even higher than we expect.

I'd also add the fact that Ambit truly cares about their communtiy as evident by the helpful staff in the Telegram chat and that you can chat with the CEO of the company and that he will actually reply Grin

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:41:17 AM

This project is admirable, and I see many people who have provided support for this project.
I look forward with much support, could make the team so much excited again to manage the project, until success could be achieved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: