Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:11:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BANQ] [MASTERNODES] [HIGH ROI] ⭐️BANQ ⭐- DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM  (Read 6403 times)
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:07:31 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 05:32:49 PM by Renegade1979

Hope that I will be on the list of BanQ signature participants.
but that's the different list. Airdrop and signature bounty are different google forms as I remember it. And MN owners dump it while we speak so expect low price when the reward arrives. Free Willy! Whales FTW! All Elex to the Hybrid!! Nicehash pwn yall!
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karim333

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:53:23 AM

BANQ Is a Scam, they dont pay the invitation rewards, just ban. U will be the next, run AWAY, dont waste your time on this coin :middle_finger: :100:
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:02:08 AM

I think that the platform is really really good. Nice project!

i think every bank or financial platform is best choice for investation, because they have real product, like similar project before BANQ, so this is the good one.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
tmt226

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:03:26 PM

Where are you Dev? How about signature campaign list? I don't apply for BanQ campaign but I would like to follow all movements of the project for future investments.
DevCryptobanq (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84

BANQ - CRYPTOBANK FOR EVERYONE

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:27:38 PM

Where are you Dev? How about signature campaign list? I don't apply for BanQ campaign but I would like to follow all movements of the project for future investments.

The distribution of airdrop will start on Monday, March 26
The distribution of invites reward will start on Saturday, March 24

CRYPTOBANK FOR EVERYONE     |     B A N Q     |     WALLET ● DEBIT CARD ● ATM
MAC OS     .    WINDOWS 32     .     WINDOWS 64     .     LINUX
DISCORD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER
Blockmunch

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:44:29 PM

BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added Banq to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Banq Pay:
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4233 -u BK4LTvusYcuwsxmPvYe6RX7KWpxPDQRh7b -p c=BANQ 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4233 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4233 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/BANQ

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=2459

Welcome to BlockMasters!

BlockMasters.co - Auto-Exchange Multi Pool! | Pool Discord: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4 | Pool bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0 | Pool twitter: https://twitter.com/BlockMunchClub
Renegade1979

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:32:10 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 11:11:19 PM by Renegade1979

All things should have evidence, especially when you try to judge one project is a scam one.
well nevermind people are always complaining about stuff. Discord sez they pay airdrop at 26th so I guess that's airdrop not signature bounty. Anyway I wear that thing for 9 days already so if you don't mind I switch to PHR until their 15 slots are filled
truclyiuh

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:14:15 AM

The distribution of airdrop will start on Monday, March 26
The distribution of invites reward will start on Saturday, March 24
Long time after open campaign, where is spreadsheet?
rowlando

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

Another trash coin where the dev was selling masternodes for 1btc less then a week ago. How much does a masternode cost today??? One big scam........ When are people going to wake up to the fact that all masternode coins are a scam. A question to ask yourself: Would you hold this coin if they didnt offer a masternode??
And visa cards??? Yeah right - more trash talk. How about bringing in the visa cards before offering nodes? This is a quick money grab by some thieving devs. Give them your money if you are stupid...Buyers beware!!!!
genmauer

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:14:24 PM

I still don't receive my translation bounty, any ideia when will come?
Renegade1979

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

When are people going to wake up to the fact that all masternode coins are a scam. A question to ask yourself: Would you hold this coin if they didnt offer a masternode??
not all coins... I'd say all coins except Gobyte. Actually MN is a form of POS, a new invention. It works after getting some minimum amount of the coin but still it's POS. It's not bad but pre-sale auctions and devs running away before listing make it look bad Wink and devs calling a twitter bounty an AIRDROP make it look even worse. Airdrop is a freebie
summerainbct

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

When are people going to wake up to the fact that all masternode coins are a scam. A question to ask yourself: Would you hold this coin if they didnt offer a masternode??
not all coins... I'd say all coins except Gobyte. Actually MN is a form of POS, a new invention. It works after getting some minimum amount of the coin but still it's POS. It's not bad but pre-sale auctions and devs running away before listing make it look bad Wink and devs calling a twitter bounty an AIRDROP make it look even worse. Airdrop is a freebie
That also depends on proportional rewards for masternode holders and normal stakers. I have seen some masternode projects which give huge previledges to masternodes, only 20% of block rewards distributed to miners. That's terrible and really unfair.
Renegade1979

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:15:27 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 09:23:34 AM by Renegade1979

Several more days passed, where are spreadsheets of payments and list of accepted participants? Looks like inactive, Almost dead project.
I doubt there would be any payment Cheesy he tells people to retweet his tweets for 12 days and he collects a lotta personal information and he does pay after two weeks. All power to the MNs! And all Elex to the Hybrid ofc.
DevCryptobanq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

Here comes the release of BANQ White Paper

http://banq.online/banq_files/WP_Banq_1.0.0.pdf

DevCryptobanq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

DevCryptobanq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:27:33 PM

DevCryptobanq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:37:47 AM

BanQ real ROI will fluctuate significantly in the future and will mainly depend on how good the BanQ progress is.

We will do our best for BANQ project development. We will have some great news for our community soon.

DevCryptobanq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:04:24 PM

Rocstar

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:17:19 AM

You banned me from your Discord because I said your logo looks like Stratton Oakmont.

The only reason you would ban me for that is this is a scam like Stratton Oakmont was.

Looked at your white paper. There's no way you will be able to deliver on it. If you think you can you have not done any research.

A bit of slick marketing won't keep the price up forever. When you eventually can't deliver on what you've said you will this project will fail.
3Moose

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:01:35 AM

I started a node tonight and it appears to be "stuck" in Pre_Enabled.    

The D.O. server says the node is active, there are exactly 1000.000 BANQ in the wallet, and everything appears to be alright.   Also, when I log onto the masternodes.online site - my node clearly shows up in the count as the count was indexed +1 once I went live and the list of nodes in the wallet shows no other nodes coming online.   For those on the wallet, the node is banq-001.  

When can I expect to see the Pre_Enabled go away?   Its been about two hours since it was enabled.   I have also restarted the wallet.

Thanks for any advice.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: