Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:13:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manny Pacquiao invests in cryptocurrency firm, is set to launch PAC Coin?  (Read 517 times)
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:23:27 PM

Well I think it is a good chance at promoting celebrity status more than just how it is done on camera. I don't see it as creating FUD. It's one of a kind really. Sure celebrities can do better I think in this field of crytocurrency business. Let's wait and see if this works or not.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:30:58 PM

Senator Manny Pacquiao is venturing into cryptocurrency as an investor in blockchain firm Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX).

GCOX, a Singapore start-up, claims it is the first cryptocurrency exchange of its kind as it enables celebrities to create their own cryptocurrencies, which they’ve dubbed Celebrity Tokens.

Read more: http://business.inquirer.net/247580/manny-pacquiao-invests-cryptocurrency-firm-is-set-launch-pac-coin#ixzz59eN4erva
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

i was like omg pacman will launch his own token? i wish this is not a fud news
This is very possible if really pacman wants to create his own token because at first he has a lot of money. He is one of the richest person in the Philippines. So if he wants to create his own token he never worried about money and also he is a celebrity and senator he is popular and his popularity also can cause his project or coin to have a big investors and many investor intire the world since he is the Most popular boxer intire the world.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:49:58 PM

Senator Manny Pacquiao is venturing into cryptocurrency as an investor in blockchain firm Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX).

GCOX, a Singapore start-up, claims it is the first cryptocurrency exchange of its kind as it enables celebrities to create their own cryptocurrencies, which they’ve dubbed Celebrity Tokens.

No thanks with the whole concept of 'celebrity tokens'. There are already enough shitcoins plaguing the crypto market and we don't need any more of them. The world needs projects with an vision to make something happen and we all know these so called celebrities are just trying to get into the act by trying to play the deception card which is never going to work.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:16:30 PM

I haven't read much about this so called "PAC" coin that Manny is trying to push but the main problem right now is if it will be used on any platform or just riding on his popularity. What we need right now are innovations and not a popularity contest.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:20:40 PM

I sincerely look at this whole issue and laugh hard. What's the use of having a personal coin? What advantage will it offer the people and society? Why doing something when its clear that it can't stand the test of time.
My opinion anyway Smiley

cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

If this is not a scam this could be the greatest project ever! Surely celebrities will invest and the bounty will be a success.
I think the value will rise high because of this popularity. I will look for this if this bounty comes out.

We have seen celebrities endorsing crypto projects in the past. As a matter of fact, Floyd Mayweather has been involved in some ICO's too:

http://fortune.com/2017/12/17/cryptocurrency-floyd-mayweather-centra-lawsuit/

Looks like didn't go too well.

We have seen Mike Tyson being the public image for a Bitcoin ATM...

Honestly it doesn't really do much other than temporal pumps (and dumps).
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

Notice me please. If there is a bounty campaign, I would be honored to be part of it.
Si Sen. Manny is my countryman and if it is not a scam it is a successful project just in case. So I look forward to this campaign and join me immediately.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:45:07 PM

it does not matter that many celebrities plunge into the world of crypto, as long as they have a clear vision and mission in the token project, there will be many investors or people who want to join.
I agree with you there.
Just look at Floyd Money Mayweather. He has been involved in three ICOS for alt coins that we know of and looking to get into another from what I had heard.
Many other celebrities have entered into the cryptosphere so I am not too surprised when I heard pacquiao is releasing his own coin and opening an ICO. Smiley

warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:56:48 PM

I will never invest in such projects. Trying to hide behind a celebrity's name reminds me of a Scam. In the first place should be the property of the project. The main task of the thimble is to divert the attention of the victim. The names of famous people perform this task. Think about it before you decide to give your money to the scammers.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:13:34 PM

Until now it's just a rumors because he is a famous person and altcoin has a high trend in a recent years. But if one day he will create ico with their name, i'm not suprised.
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:10:25 AM

If this is not a scam this could be the greatest project ever! Surely celebrities will invest and the bounty will be a success.
I think the value will rise high because of this popularity. I will look for this if this bounty comes out.
I agree with you, and I think not just celebrities but also his fellow rich politicians like him will also invest on it, so yes the value will rise if this will happen soon. And furthermore because of him cryptocurrency will be possibly recognise more by the government of the Philippines.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:44:09 AM

they are picking celebrities for the coins this will affect the attention of so many investor because athletes are planning to make their own cryptocurrency coin hoping i can witness kind of project bigger people bigger audience
YzzyGo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:03:56 AM

I hope it gains traction as it is also a platform for the Philippines to be known around the world. It is good that one way or another bitcoin has reaching out further into the Philippines which may help it's citizens.
summerbloom

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:36:44 AM

if manny pacquio were invested  to the world of cryptocurrency i think its really help to adapt more investor in the cryptocurrency  and also the value of cryptocurrency will much increasing than before,,if this project has really true ,well as filipino well be supported him,,because senador ,Manny Pacquio has very down to earth person ,,
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: