Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2019, 11:31:32 AM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money-Clicker.com - CLICKER MINING GAME | PASSIVE INCOME | UP TO $1/CLICK  (Read 30551 times)
fufufuwu
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 292
Merit: 1


View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:30:37 AM
 #281

All payments cleared!

Proof Smiley
1569151892
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1569151892

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1569151892
Reply with quote  #2

1569151892
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1569151892
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1569151892

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1569151892
Reply with quote  #2

1569151892
Report to moderator
itzjaq
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 15
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:01:57 PM
 #282

Can someone post a screen where he got the withdrawn money?
RGBlue
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:39:11 PM
 #283

Hello. A few things i want to ask.

1. add a banner to promote better your site please.
2. add a place on your site that we can see if the withdraw was already processed or still pending.

Now a Question: is the Very annoying (x4 resources) really working? or not yet?

thx for your anwser.
fufufuwu
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 292
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:44:33 AM
 #284

Hello. A few things i want to ask.

1. add a banner to promote better your site please.
2. add a place on your site that we can see if the withdraw was already processed or still pending.

Now a Question: is the Very annoying (x4 resources) really working? or not yet?

thx for your anwser.

1. We will try do our best in that Smiley
2. That's a neat idea, we can work on it!

Yes, x4 resources is working from the very beginning. Mine up some resource just once, and you will see x4 of them in your inventory.
itzjaq
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 15
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:42:21 PM
 #285

can you add a deposit function?
fufufuwu
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 292
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:50:48 PM
 #286

can you add a deposit function?

Sadly, we will not going to implement a deposit function in near future.
The goal of the game is to progressively build up your progress and earnings by your own hands, from the very beginning Smiley
paultos
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 46
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:46:05 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 07:42:52 PM by paultos
 #287

hmm .. suddenly cant get captcha "correctly" ... anyone else having trouble

Edit: ok ,,, i changed to solve media captcha service and hope for a link shrink
fufufuwu
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 292
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:44:22 PM
 #288

Hello, next payments we're sent.
We're sorry if we kept you waiting, we have some troubles with ad services lately, but we look forward to resolve this issue quickly. Smiley
Our services still work as usual, there is no need to worry about that.
shadowof047
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 22
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:27:53 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 06:50:15 AM by shadowof047
 #289

Why you put fake percentage in the caves !? i am sure the percentages put in caves are fake and the real ones are much lower .
I'm in the 4th cave with   60% chance for stone , 40% for copper , 25% tin and 6% bronze . as you can see there is a very little chance that i get nothing BUT , i mostly get nothing 6~7 times in 10 clicks . i assumed maybe im being unlucky . but math doesnt lie , i have counted about 50 times , and im dead sure percentage you put in the caves are FAKE and lower than what it seems .

one other thing is that i seem to get nothing 4 or 5 times in a row although the percentage is lower than stone , but i dont get Stone more than 2 times in row . there is something very fishy there .
--------------------------------------
I can confirm this , i just spend 450 energy and never gotten stone more than 2 times in a row (got 2 times in a row only 4 times) , but got "Nothing" in a row ALOT , highest was 5 times in a row .
fufufuwu
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 292
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:27:03 PM
 #290

Why you put fake percentage in the caves !? i am sure the percentages put in caves are fake and the real ones are much lower .
I'm in the 4th cave with   60% chance for stone , 40% for copper , 25% tin and 6% bronze . as you can see there is a very little chance that i get nothing BUT , i mostly get nothing 6~7 times in 10 clicks . i assumed maybe im being unlucky . but math doesnt lie , i have counted about 50 times , and im dead sure percentage you put in the caves are FAKE and lower than what it seems .

one other thing is that i seem to get nothing 4 or 5 times in a row although the percentage is lower than stone , but i dont get Stone more than 2 times in row . there is something very fishy there .
--------------------------------------
I can confirm this , i just spend 450 energy and never gotten stone more than 2 times in a row (got 2 times in a row only 4 times) , but got "Nothing" in a row ALOT , highest was 5 times in a row .

We don't use fake percentages in the caves.
It's 100% up to your luck, and to the random number generator.
We cannot alter or modify these, so it's just you being unlucky, we're sorry for that Embarrassed
Senzacervello
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 248
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:05:28 PM
 #291

Why you put fake percentage in the caves !? i am sure the percentages put in caves are fake and the real ones are much lower .
I'm in the 4th cave with   60% chance for stone , 40% for copper , 25% tin and 6% bronze . as you can see there is a very little chance that i get nothing BUT , i mostly get nothing 6~7 times in 10 clicks . i assumed maybe im being unlucky . but math doesnt lie , i have counted about 50 times , and im dead sure percentage you put in the caves are FAKE and lower than what it seems .

one other thing is that i seem to get nothing 4 or 5 times in a row although the percentage is lower than stone , but i dont get Stone more than 2 times in row . there is something very fishy there .
--------------------------------------
I can confirm this , i just spend 450 energy and never gotten stone more than 2 times in a row (got 2 times in a row only 4 times) , but got "Nothing" in a row ALOT , highest was 5 times in a row .

We don't use fake percentages in the caves.
It's 100% up to your luck, and to the random number generator.
We cannot alter or modify these, so it's just you being unlucky, we're sorry for that Embarrassed

Not to complain, but I think it could be more transparent to add the percentage of"nothing". Clearly, the chances shown are relevant to the "success" side of the draw, but it is not declared how much is the "find something"/"find nothing" percentage

Regards
RGBlue
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 12:49:57 AM
 #292

site is down Huh
Clappy09
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 45
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:16:53 AM
 #293

Just a heads up. Not sure if this is a bug,
I brought ''Captcha appears less frequently''  and it was showing me Captcha every 5th(i think) ''Commercial break'' for a while, than stopped and no captcha pop-ups have shown since then.
Just thought i would report this in case i get flagged as a bot or something ..  Tongue
Clappy09
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 45
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:54:29 PM
 #294

Hey Admin,
What is the next milestone after 200 Refferals N how much is that reward?
Theheero
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 11
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:26:03 PM
 #295

Almost 2 month without any update giving new content. Game will die soon. For now, "old players" do not want to click as they have clicked before. For me now, Game is getting boring, not because of it is simplicity, because of no new content, and It will fall soon as other games do without updates
Clappy09
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 45
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:52:58 AM
 #296

It's been two months without update,
The site is still paying though right?
fufufuwu
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 292
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:23:22 PM
 #297

Just a heads up. Not sure if this is a bug,
I brought ''Captcha appears less frequently''  and it was showing me Captcha every 5th(i think) ''Commercial break'' for a while, than stopped and no captcha pop-ups have shown since then.
Just thought i would report this in case i get flagged as a bot or something ..  Tongue

Thank you for reporting, we will look into it Smiley

Almost 2 month without any update giving new content. Game will die soon. For now, "old players" do not want to click as they have clicked before. For me now, Game is getting boring, not because of it is simplicity, because of no new content, and It will fall soon as other games do without updates

We have some other projects we work hard on, we apologize for the lack of updates. Sad

It's been two months without update,
The site is still paying though right?

Yes! We always pay Smiley However we had some troubles with advertisers now, as many shortlinks become scam now. We will try to clear all of the remaining payments today Grin stay tuned.
fufufuwu
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 292
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:54:26 PM
 #298

All payments finished! Happy spending and thanks for using our service ^^
RGBlue
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:16:39 PM
 #299

My Payment Proof 30K :
https://gyazo.com/72b85f2de5fd1a0452c53ed6c188b546

Also  great support by fufufuwu, i didnt receive my payment because of some error and here it its what he have done!
https://gyazo.com/59b11f6ac9b112863dfaa78ad39bbf6c

 Grin  thank you very much!!!
fufufuwu
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 292
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:32:44 PM
 #300

We would like to announce that big changes are coming... for real this time!

We hear a lot of feedback from you all, from staff emails to blog posts, videos and here in this thread. We listen and read every single message, and we want to do our best to always reply and help out.
As some of you already mentioned, there was a long time without updates, let's be honest, our team got slightly off the track and was focused on different projects instead of keeping this one alive. That doesn't mean we are turning into scam, we're never going to do that Grin

The most important thing is, we are coming back into the development of the game, and we have tons of various ideas for huge updates.

First of all, the site will be completely new. We are working on new themes and styles, to make the site more minimalistic, fluid, reliable, with mobile support. Basically everything will be changed visually, so you can enjoy the site as it looks much more attractive and is easier to navigate through ^^

Next, there will be a huge change in game's mechanics. Most of the things will change, more upgrades, upgrade limits (so we can stay stable), new areas, new ores, additional materials, new currencies!!! and much, much more Wink along with that we will fix all of the bugs and glitches that were happening in the current version.
Do not worry about losing your earnings! You will be able to convert earnings from old version, to the more stable, reliable and optimized new version. You will also not suffer with any earning slowdown or whatever, you will barely feel any difference in the mechanics, however a lot of things are going to change!

All users are still going to be paid just like it is right now, we are going to make automatic payments as well, sort out ads so they are better and less annoying, and implement a lot of ground for random events, bonuses and other fun stuff Grin

We want to make MoneyClicker look more like an actual game, like it was supposed to be at the first place.
We hope you will like the changes, and - we're going back to work now Smiley

Stay tuned for big changes!
If you have any questions about the changes make sure to write it down here or drop an email to our inbox, we will reply to everything Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!