Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:16:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money-Clicker.com - CLICKER MINING GAME | PASSIVE INCOME | UP TO $1/CLICK  (Read 37698 times)
inusait

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:11:15 PM

Anyone how long does it take to recovery 1 energy by default ?
How "increase drop rate" work ? It seem that after buy this, i didn't saw any change from cave

Default waiting time for energy to recharge is 300 seconds (5 minutes).
"Increase drop rate" makes the certain material easier to achieve in the caves. It gets much more noticeable with next levels.

Thank you, great site with unique features like games  Grin
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ConTraX

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

I have few questions about miners -
1. How many miners I can have in total? Is there any limit?
2. How many miners of same type I can have in total? (Like if I want to buy 10-20 stone miners Tongue is it possible?)
3. In miner's upgrade it is written "LVL 1: x2 faster cycle" - Does it mean it will reduce mining time by 50%? (e.g. lvl 1 mining time is 1 per 24 hrs, will it reduce to 1 per 12 hrs?)

fufufuwu (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:22:44 PM

I have few questions about miners -
1. How many miners I can have in total? Is there any limit?
2. How many miners of same type I can have in total? (Like if I want to buy 10-20 stone miners Tongue is it possible?)
3. In miner's upgrade it is written "LVL 1: x2 faster cycle" - Does it mean it will reduce mining time by 50%? (e.g. lvl 1 mining time is 1 per 24 hrs, will it reduce to 1 per 12 hrs?)

1. No limit.
2. Yes, it is possible, you can purchase as many miners as you want.
3. Exactly, it will reduce the time to 12 hours, then to 6 hours, 3 hours, 90 minutes, 45 minutes...
inusait

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

i think you should combine all same type miner to one for easy management
kugayuma582

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:42:05 PM

I'm looking forward to this site, if you don't use someone's link you won't receive any starter bonus? Why is that?
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:28:24 PM

I'm looking forward to this site, if you don't use someone's link you won't receive any starter bonus? Why is that?

It is made to encourage people to register to the website with someone's link, so they can earn more through that Smiley

EDIT: We are planning to make special promo codes, which you can redeem for bonuses and boosts. Stay tuned!
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:16:38 PM

It is made to encourage people to register to the website with someone's link, so they can earn more through that Smiley

EDIT: We are planning to make special promo codes, which you can redeem for bonuses and boosts. Stay tuned!

Hi,

I like your site. I've a question. Your site is very similar to Simplysato. Are they related?

Best...

Thank you!
We are not related with Simplysato.
Fertre

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:30:34 AM

I'm not sure you get the real concept. By the time you get a return on your upgrades, the owner is going to disappear. You invest A LOT of your time, use up your electricity and risk getting your computer infected for a faint possibility of earning a couple of cents. Don't scold the guy for calling out an obvious bullshit.

Hello, I understand that you may not trust us because our site is fresh and was released less than 2 weeks ago. We totally respect your opinion.
However, what you are telling right here is not good to hear  Undecided

Why are you saying, that we're going to "disappear" after people will earn more? This is a total nonsense and it would not be even worth the time of coding the website, and the money spent on hosting and a solid domain, unlike those .win and .tk. We want to build trust for the website, so more people will be interested and will register on our site, which will bring more income. Why would anyone quit that, and throw few months of work to the trash, if the site has potential to have 10x more users with 10x revenue from ads? We want to make our clicker game the most trustworthy and fun for all the users, basically a win-win situation for both sides, we are happy from the revenue, you are happy from the fast and big payouts.

We really want to see what you're going to say after first people will start reaching the withdrawal minimum, and they will get their well earned money. Smiley

If you have any other concerns please message us here or on Private Messages, we will be more than glad to reply and help out.

No, this isn't about your site being fresh. It's hard to trust you, because you're not honest. You claim there's no connection between you and Simplysato while it's evident there is one. It's not only that Money-Clicker has a similar concept, script, look, font and is basically Simplysato upgraded with features people suggested in its thread - there are even identical sentences, for crying out loud. You don't explain it in any way even though you've been asked about it three times already.
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:04:16 AM

I'm not sure you get the real concept. By the time you get a return on your upgrades, the owner is going to disappear. You invest A LOT of your time, use up your electricity and risk getting your computer infected for a faint possibility of earning a couple of cents. Don't scold the guy for calling out an obvious bullshit.

Hello, I understand that you may not trust us because our site is fresh and was released less than 2 weeks ago. We totally respect your opinion.
However, what you are telling right here is not good to hear  Undecided

Why are you saying, that we're going to "disappear" after people will earn more? This is a total nonsense and it would not be even worth the time of coding the website, and the money spent on hosting and a solid domain, unlike those .win and .tk. We want to build trust for the website, so more people will be interested and will register on our site, which will bring more income. Why would anyone quit that, and throw few months of work to the trash, if the site has potential to have 10x more users with 10x revenue from ads? We want to make our clicker game the most trustworthy and fun for all the users, basically a win-win situation for both sides, we are happy from the revenue, you are happy from the fast and big payouts.

We really want to see what you're going to say after first people will start reaching the withdrawal minimum, and they will get their well earned money. Smiley

If you have any other concerns please message us here or on Private Messages, we will be more than glad to reply and help out.

No, this isn't about your site being fresh. It's hard to trust you, because you're not honest. You claim there's no connection between you and Simplysato while it's evident there is one. It's not only that Money-Clicker has a similar concept, script, look, font and is basically Simplysato upgraded with features people suggested in its thread - there are even identical sentences, for crying out loud. You don't explain it in any way even though you've been asked about it three times already.

We must admit it, the site is being so similar, because we actually find this type of concept interesting, you could only see a few faucets that were games (like Crypto mining game), and in fact we copied some parts of their website (like the font, for example) because we are just starting with faucet websites, so we're not yet experienced that much in this. Shame to admit it, but we did copy some of their stuff.
However we are abosutely not related to Simplysato or it's author(s), they are unknown to us and all we did was following the clicker game concept for a faucet website, because it caught people's attention. We want to be better at it as well, as you could see in the previous post, we have a successful payout already, and our contact with the community is quick and high quality. We have no idea why the creator of Simplysato left their website (because it seems like it), but we are not going to do that, just because our website looks similar to theirs.

We apologize for any misunderstatements or possible relations to a different website, we are working hard to be a trusted and well paying service, so every user can be satisfied with playing our game. Smiley
inusait

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:07:21 AM

Amethyst Miner description wrong ( it said mine Bronze)
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:23:47 AM

Thank you very much for pointing it out! It has been fixed.
kugayuma582

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:33:04 AM

So what about the people who search this vast micro earning land and seen this post of yours and register? Thus someone like me will not have any referral links used because this where we saw this site, have any starting bonus? thus making our effort to find a good site here be less good than the ones who we will invite and they did no effort except to register and give them bonus?

But... I hope you'll reserve a special code for us users here in bitcointalk.
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:39:58 AM

So what about the people who search this vast micro earning land and seen this post of yours and register? Thus someone like me will not have any referral links used because this where we saw this site, have any starting bonus? thus making our effort to find a good site here be less good than the ones who we will invite and they did no effort except to register and give them bonus?

But... I hope you'll reserve a special code for us users here in bitcointalk.

We understand that it may be a bit unfair for the people that joined from here, but we will obviously make special codes for bitcointalk users, so you can get yourself a nice earning bonus. Smiley
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

We have enhanced the referral bonus system and added a better alerts system, now if you exceed a certain amounts of users registered under your link - you will get an alert telling you about your reward!
Referral rewards start from 5 referred users, and they range up to 1 000 000 MCC, so share the website to get HUGE bonuses! Smiley
inusait

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:56:22 PM

it also wrong description about Amethyst in both increase drop rate/price
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:25:59 PM

it also wrong description about Amethyst in both increase drop rate/price

Fixed as well! Thank you Smiley
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:32:55 PM

Another payout! Smiley
s518s

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:36:46 PM

Just started using the site, love it so far! Glad to see the payment proof.
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:39:00 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 08:34:35 AM by rafolon

Another payout! Smiley

Thanks for payment.

can you change ouo shorter for btc.ms for example?

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:46:37 AM

Another payout! Smiley

Thanks for payment.

can you change ouo shorter for btc.ms for example?

Thanks for playing our game Smiley

Rates on btc.ms seems lower than ouo, however we are up for any shortener suggestions that aren't too annoying and pay good Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: