Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money-Clicker.com - CLICKER MINING GAME | PASSIVE INCOME | UP TO $1/CLICK  (Read 37698 times)
fufufuwu (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:36:12 PM

Hello, we will process all pending payments till 1st August, our vacation ends on that day, and then payments will be processed on regular basis. Wink

So, today is August 2 and I have a pending withdrawal since July 29. When is it going to be processed?

No need to worry, we are coming back to our regular pace. All payments sent!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abzy

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:16:03 PM

Hello, we will process all pending payments till 1st August, our vacation ends on that day, and then payments will be processed on regular basis. Wink

So, today is August 2 and I have a pending withdrawal since July 29. When is it going to be processed?

No need to worry, we are coming back to our regular pace. All payments sent!

Payment received, thank you!
Xanderpitz1

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:12:18 AM

*snip*
Can you please respond to my last post here about drop rates?
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

*snip*

The increase rate for drops is individual to everyone, because it's calculated based on many different factors, such as current level, how much you've earned, etc.
We cannot directly tell you what the actual increase is, but it should be noticeable during further gameplay.

Also,
On another note cutearn.ca advertisement says "Invalid API token" and doesn't load webpage. I'm glad I've got 3 antivirus softwares, plus Mcafee WebAdvisor that came with my computer, cuz almost every popup website is blocked when on very annoying mode lol.

Thank you for pointing out cutearn.ca, we'll remove them from shortlink list.
We dislike that you are using ad blocking softwares Undecided you need to understand that the funds we pay you through the game, comes from these ads specifically.
That's a tip for us as well that we need to improve our scripts. Wink We don't want to close our game from the lack of funds because of people blocking the ads and bypassing our current scripts.
Xanderpitz1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:17:47 AM

*snip*

The increase rate for drops is individual to everyone, because it's calculated based on many different factors, such as current level, how much you've earned, etc.
We cannot directly tell you what the actual increase is, but it should be noticeable during further gameplay.

Also,
On another note cutearn.ca advertisement says "Invalid API token" and doesn't load webpage. I'm glad I've got 3 antivirus softwares, plus Mcafee WebAdvisor that came with my computer, cuz almost every popup website is blocked when on very annoying mode lol.

Thank you for pointing out cutearn.ca, we'll remove them from shortlink list.
We dislike that you are using ad blocking softwares Undecided you need to understand that the funds we pay you through the game, comes from these ads specifically.
That's a tip for us as well that we need to improve our scripts. Wink We don't want to close our game from the lack of funds because of people blocking the ads and bypassing our current scripts.
Gotcha on the drop rates. As for the adblock, I do disable adblock so the advertisements are being shown, but sometimes clicking the captcha box or even the mine button opens websites that are automatically blocked through anti-virus. I could disable that, but I'd rather be safe than sorry, plus it's only about 1/10 or less clicks.
Theheero

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

Any new features commig? Cheesy
fauwil

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:28:58 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 10:35:12 AM by fauwil

Am i the only one who have problem with shortlink online.bee ?
First always got bad google recaptcha on it.
Second, half of time instead to go on Money-clicker, online.bee redirect to : http://shrinkme.in/ > so have to do again the shortlink and the recaptcha...
This is really boring Sad
Mydi

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:20:37 AM

Am i the only one who problem with shortlink online.bee ?
First always got bad google recaptcha on it.
Second, half of time instead to go on Money-clicker, online.bee redirect to : http://shrinkme.in/ > so have to do again the shortlink and the recaptcha...
This is really boring Sad

same here
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:57:38 PM

Apparently onlinebee.in stopped paying us, Cutearn.ca has blocked us and Popads has "detected suspicious traffic".
We're doing our best to keep the service stable, but for now it can be harder than it was, because these are our main sources of traffic Sad

If you know any good and confirmed shorteners or pop-up services, please message us here or on Private messages.
It is important so we can keep our service stable.

We apologize for the situation Sad
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:31:33 PM

We are testing new shorteners! Please tell us what you think and if you encounter any issues. Smiley
Theheero

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

tokenfly doesn't work for me, it says (after captcha)" Site in unavileable or moved". No adblock or other stuff like that
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

tokenfly doesn't work for me, it says (after captcha)" Site in unavileable or moved". No adblock or other stuff like that

That's very strange, we just checked and it's working completely fine Huh maybe it was just a temporary bug on their side?
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

A small thing is bothering me.Let's suppose someone no-life your faucet and reachs the point where he is able to claim 1$/click (I guess after 1-2 years? lol) How are you planning to finance this huge reward? Assuming at this point the user in question would be able to make atleast 100$ a day?
Edit:shortpe link shortner won't be profitable for you,it doesn't have an anti-adblock.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Xanderpitz1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

clik.pw captcha no longer appears so it's impossible to fill out.
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:32:44 PM

A small thing is bothering me.Let's suppose someone no-life your faucet and reachs the point where he is able to claim 1$/click (I guess after 1-2 years? lol) How are you planning to finance this huge reward? Assuming at this point the user in question would be able to make atleast 100$ a day?
Edit:shortpe link shortner won't be profitable for you,it doesn't have an anti-adblock.

Let's just say that before anyone will reach the final level of the game to obtain $1 per click, we will already have enough to supply the rewards Smiley It's a lot of work.

Thanks for pointing it out, we will investigate the issues with clik.pw and short.pe.
Xanderpitz1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:38:50 PM

Let's just say that before anyone will reach the final level of the game to obtain $1 per click, we will already have enough to supply the rewards Smiley It's a lot of work.

Thanks for pointing it out, we will investigate the issues with clik.pw and short.pe.

I've gotten it to work sometimes, but it's about a 50/50 at this point.
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:09:15 AM

Hello!
You should see some changes into the game's infrastructure soon!
This will be more like a balance update, that will change important things to keep the future of the game stable.

What are going to be the changes?
We will start implementing upgrade level limits. Don't panic though! We know that many of you went crazy for the leveling low level materials like Stone or Coal, and to be honest - it wasn't actually the goal of this game, the goal was to invest in richer materials and after some working make huge gains from them, but apparently the other materials were not even touched, while 90% (!) of the players decided to keep leveling Stone only.
In our opinion, this is an issue, because the Stone is really cheap to upgrade, therefore it can be easily exploitable.

Now about the level limits, here are some answers you can be curious about:
- If you have exceed the maximum level for a certain upgrade, you will get your MCC back, so you can invest into upgrading high-level materials, or just cash out the money if you didn't like the change Smiley
- Because we are cutting away the levels that exceed the maximum, all of the upgrades will receive buffs, so the loss will not be so drastic and brutal.

If you have some more questions about the limit update, feel free to write down below! We want to hear your opinion.
And remember, if you don't like the issue, don't flame about it straight away, we try to make it balanced so you will barely feel the loss on your account Smiley This is made for the safety and stability of MoneyClicker's system, so you can enjoy the game longer, and we, as a team, will not have to worry about the game being exploited, so the service will stay for as long as it can.

Thanks for understanding! Grin
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:30:56 AM

Hello!
This will be more like a balance update, that will change important things to keep the future of the game stable.

We will start implementing upgrade level limits. Don't panic though! We know that many of you went crazy for the leveling low level materials like Stone or Coal, and to be honest - it wasn't actually the goal of this game, the goal was to invest in richer materials and after some working make huge gains from them, but apparently the other materials were not even touched, while 90% (!) of the players decided to keep leveling Stone only.
In our opinion, this is an issue, because the Stone is really cheap to upgrade, therefore it can be easily exploitable.

- If you have exceed the maximum level for a certain upgrade, you will get your MCC back, so you can invest into upgrading high-level materials, or just cash out the money if you didn't like the change Smiley
- Because we are cutting away the levels that exceed the maximum, all of the upgrades will receive buffs, so the loss will not be so drastic and brutal.

If you have some more questions about the limit update, feel free to write down below! We want to hear your opinion.
And remember, if you don't like the issue, don't flame about it straight away, we try to make it balanced so you will barely feel the loss on your account Smiley This is made for the safety and stability of MoneyClicker's system, so you can enjoy the game longer, and we, as a team, will not have to worry about the game being exploited, so the service will stay for as long as it can.

Yeah,I can understand this,but as in all caves except the last one give Stone,it's more logical for players to only level up Stone as it's a material that they will receive a lot until they reach level 200.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Xanderpitz1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:23:06 AM

Hello!

I'm glad we'll at least be compensated lol. So, if I may ask, how much will the upgrades for other materials be buffed, or is it variable for each one?
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:25:13 AM

-

I'm glad we'll at least be compensated lol. So, if I may ask, how much will the upgrades for other materials be buffed, or is it variable for each one?

It's going to be a variable for each one, basically we take away something from Stones, and give it to other materials, and the balance remains Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: