Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:24:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money-Clicker.com - CLICKER MINING GAME | PASSIVE INCOME | UP TO $1/CLICK  (Read 37698 times)
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 09:34:10 PM

I also received same problem

Me too

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fufufuwu (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:08:28 PM

We are extremaly sorry!!!
Someone abused our proxy detection API and broke it so it began blocking all users.
Everyone should have proper access to the website now.
Our team deeply apologizes for the issue and we will fight with the hackers trying to bring our site down.

MoneyClicker Team
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:15:50 PM

Problem is fixed for now, we are again really sorry as many people got flagged without a reason, everyone that got flagged is unblocked now, something bad is really going on, someone doesn't like our website Sad
Please forgive us, we promise a mistake like this will never happen again and we will work on making our systems much more secure and stable.
pasatempo

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:41:54 AM

problem fixed

i can login now

thank you for your quick response.
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 09:48:06 AM

Problem is fixed for now, we are again really sorry as many people got flagged without a reason, everyone that got flagged is unblocked now, something bad is really going on, someone doesn't like our website Sad
Please forgive us, we promise a mistake like this will never happen again and we will work on making our systems much more secure and stable.

What about page changes, keep doing the same

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
JoseVelez

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:31:01 AM

there one i was wondering can i mine two computer at the same time cause both have the  best cpu i got
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:34:24 AM

there one i was wondering can i mine two computer at the same time cause both have the  best cpu i got

You can CPU mine on multiple computers as long as it is on the same MoneyClicker account Smiley
JoseVelez

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:14:20 AM

let us know if the payment is done when the end of the months is done
JoseVelez

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:29:12 PM

the ads thing on commercial break seem to be taken longer for me  to wait are they down?
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:03:50 PM

the ads thing on commercial break seem to be taken longer for me  to wait are they down?

We will investigate the issue, in fact some ads may become scam or not working Sad

About the payments:
We are hoping to receive all advertiser payments this week... we are sorry for the delay Sad
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:16:47 AM

Hello,
Good news, we will clear most of the payments today Smiley
Bad news, we are getting a lot of bot users lately that want to break our site... We noticed players with a huge amount of clicks in a really short period of time, (ex. 100000 clicks in 7 days Shocked ). Because we don't want the site to be abused, we are going to implement a click rate limit. This will mostly affect the users who tend to use autoclickers or just click super fast in the "Mine!" button, this makes the web server response to each and every click in a short period of time, which in result may cause major lags for other users. We want to have a stable system with all legitimate users Smiley
The new system will simply tell you to slow down if it detects you're clicking too fast. Don't worry about the rate limit, it's probably going to be 1 click per 1 second, so everyone is fair and equal Grin
This way we won't have any autoclicker bots and the money will go to legitimate users and not greedy bots.

We hope you understand and you're more than welcome to discuss the update with us ^^ it should be rolled out later today.

Also because there are some banned people that are very angry at us for being banned for "no reason", we will provide a set of rules on MoneyClicker's dashboard. We thought it was obvious that using bots, autoclickers, mass multiaccounts and abusing referral system is considered as bannable. Undecided
Jonnes

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:06:28 AM

Hi fufufuwu,

how about making it possible to tip MCC to your referrals to let them start off easier? I think it will motivate more people to stay in the game because the beginning is kinda tough, but I also think that the tippable amount should be limited to not make new people too big too soon.

Just a quick suggestion.

Cheers!
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:12:28 AM

Hi fufufuwu,

how about making it possible to tip MCC to your referrals to let them start off easier? I think it will motivate more people to stay in the game because the beginning is kinda tough, but I also think that the tippable amount should be limited to not make new people too big too soon.

Just a quick suggestion.

Cheers!

Thank you for your suggestion, it would be a nice little addition and a way to help out your friends Smiley
It will be considered as the feature for next versions.
Mydi

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:22:38 AM

Using a click limit per second is not the best idea to limit bot there. The "mine" button should mostly be limited by the number of energy you have and more importantly by ADS, not by your clicking speed.

As a human, i click on it as fast as I can to spend my energy. Not bot-like fast but probably faster than 1 click / sec.

The main thing that should not happen here, is a page refresh every time you click, it's a pretty bad experience for the user and for the server. You be able to click 10-20-30 times on "mine" relatively fast untill the next AD off course. SLowing us down on this part of the game will feel bad for player.

Bot will not care, they will simply lower their click to 1 / sec and carry on ; only legit user will suffer from this.

Please consider your design with that in mind Smiley
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:15:32 PM

Using a click limit per second is not the best idea to limit bot there. The "mine" button should mostly be limited by the number of energy you have and more importantly by ADS, not by your clicking speed.

As a human, i click on it as fast as I can to spend my energy. Not bot-like fast but probably faster than 1 click / sec.

The main thing that should not happen here, is a page refresh every time you click, it's a pretty bad experience for the user and for the server. You be able to click 10-20-30 times on "mine" relatively fast untill the next AD off course. SLowing us down on this part of the game will feel bad for player.

Bot will not care, they will simply lower their click to 1 / sec and carry on ; only legit user will suffer from this.

Please consider your design with that in mind Smiley

Thank you for your opinion, however this raises some big points:
- Energy and Ads can be both tweaked with the upgrades, with that in mind everyone can boost as much energy as possible, and with current energy price you can basically mine as much as you can, even 24/7. We already tried to make it not exploitable as it currently is, and all we received was super negative feedback and loss of users, therefore we don't want to repeat the same scenario. Making ads appear more often would only make legit players suffer, as bot/hack players will always find a way to bypass these. :/
- Page refresh every click was made mostly for the purpose of ads, MoneyClicker has to earn funds for the players and shortlinks are often not enough (right now we're relying on shortlinks and we are late with payments because of that), having the ads show on every click was meant to be the main source of income, but in the end the income from that certain section of the website is super small, because the ads doesn't have time to even load Undecided Having a 1 second wait every 1-3 clicks would be a huge benefit, because bots and players with ad bypass would not generate 100000 clicks/week, and the payments for users could be faster, higher and more reliable.
- Players, as you said, will probably not be happy about the change, because obviously clicking 50 times in 3 seconds is much better than making it in a minute, but from our point of view and our experiences, this is a much better solution than limiting the usable energy (already got negative feedback) or increasing the amount of advertisements even more (players dislike ads). Spending slightly more time on the game sounds much better than limiting the earning possibilities for players, we would make sure the waiting system will not be such a pain. Smiley

We'll do our best and we hope that everyone will benefit from the change as we stated in the post. However we are always open for more discussion, as the players shape the game the best Smiley
Mydi

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:57:52 AM

Thank you for your answer. You raise some good points and in a civil manner. I must say it's good to see from a crypto game like that Smiley

It seems to me that the main issue is bot being able to bypass ADs. It shouldn't be the case and something , in my opinion, you should focus on.

I wasn't aware that bots were good at dealing with captcha (both recaptach and solvmedia) but that's not too surprising either.

An easy thing you can do is implement some basic checks, like who's online and using the site 20 hours a day, or who is clicking 100 times per second. The tricky part is then to deal with them.

Banning IP is not ideal since they often use VPN and different set of IPs. What is important is to:
- prevent the bot from gaining money
- prevent the bot from increasing server load

To prevent them from gaining money / advantage in the game, you can do a few things:
- flag them and prevent them from withdrawing anything but do not ban them right away so they will waste time before knowing it
- slightly reduce over time their earning (increase the number of low currency and the percentage of mining nothing to make botting not worth it)

To reduce server load from, i'm not sure since I lack experience from that side, but you can probably think of something ^^

PS : Waiting the new update, any news ^^ ?

fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:46:45 PM

It seems to me that the main issue is bot being able to bypass ADs. It shouldn't be the case and something , in my opinion, you should focus on.
I wasn't aware that bots were good at dealing with captcha (both recaptach and solvmedia) but that's not too surprising either.

This is the main problem, however we try our best to deal with that Smiley

An easy thing you can do is implement some basic checks, like who's online and using the site 20 hours a day, or who is clicking 100 times per second. The tricky part is then to deal with them.

Thanks for the suggestion! This is a good point that will be taken into consideration.

Banning IP is not ideal since they often use VPN and different set of IPs. What is important is to:
- prevent the bot from gaining money
- prevent the bot from increasing server load

Yes, this is a good point as well. Banning IP addresses it never a good practice, because IPs are dynamic, you can literally change them any time you want. Of course there are VPNs and Proxy, but we have services that actively detect and block these ^^

To prevent them from gaining money / advantage in the game, you can do a few things:
- flag them and prevent them from withdrawing anything but do not ban them right away so they will waste time before knowing it
- slightly reduce over time their earning (increase the number of low currency and the percentage of mining nothing to make botting not worth it)

To reduce server load from, i'm not sure since I lack experience from that side, but you can probably think of something ^^

This is a good idea to drive hackers mad and make all of their work completely unprofitable, we like this idea Grin

PS : Waiting the new update, any news ^^ ?

It's been a tough month over here lately with a lot of outside work to do, but also with many difficulties from hackers and such...
We try our best to work on the new version, but it might require still a lot of time.. we are sorry Sad

But in the meantime we can keep improving the current service and roll small updates that will be closer to new version!
Many players reported the bug with session disappearing after a really short period of time, thats why we come with a solution!
Now sessions will stay up to 12 hours, we hope this will solve all the problems with CPU Miner and such. Smiley
JoseVelez

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:57:08 AM

so what you gotta do payment last  or focus on site?  Huh           
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:45:12 AM

We sent FaucetHUB payments a while ago, you should already receive it Smiley
Our team tries best to focus on the site, payments are dependant on the advertisers which are running very late... we are getting higher in Alexa rank so that maybe will allow us to work with more reliable advertisers Huh
Of course as always we will keep you updated here ^^
Since we have a lot of players outside of bitcointalk forum, we are looking forward to start running a blog on the website. Stay tuned Cool
stricker27

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:09:00 AM

We sent FaucetHUB payments a while ago, you should already receive it Smiley
Our team tries best to focus on the site, payments are dependant on the advertisers which are running very late... we are getting higher in Alexa rank so that maybe will allow us to work with more reliable advertisers Huh
Of course as always we will keep you updated here ^^
Since we have a lot of players outside of bitcointalk forum, we are looking forward to start running a blog on the website. Stay tuned Cool

I did not received payment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: