Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:08:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] CloudFish - Disrupting Global Cloud Security 🌎  (Read 4730 times)
Miles Max

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:39:52 PM

Security breaches in external cloud servers, internal and external intrusions and hacking by individuals
and foreign governments poses a critical threat to the enterprise data stored on commercial cloud servers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Allison Jane

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

Cloud computing is now everywhere. In many cases, users are using the cloud without knowing they are using it. According to a survey, small and medium organizations will move to cloud computing because it will support fast access to their application and reduce the cost of infrastructure.

The Cloud computing is not only a technical solution but also a business model that computing power can be sold and rented. Cloud computing is focused on delivering services. Organization data are being hosted in the cloud. The ownership of data is decreasing while agility and responsiveness are increasing. Organizations now are trying to avoid focusing on IT infrastructure. They need to focus on their business process to increase profitability. Therefore, the importance of cloud computing is increasing, becoming a huge market and receiving much attention from the academic and industrial communities. Cloud computing was defined by the US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) “a cloud computing as a model for enabling ubiquitous, convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications, and services) that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction.”
rockerzofIco

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

If you want to enjoy better privacy, always look for cloud storage services that offer local encryption for your data. CloudFish developed a multi-tier encryption based security model that leverages block chain to secure encryption keys.
Sharjeel.97

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

Security is still a big question in the Cloud world. Old techniques don’t apply cleanly and so, initially. We need a platform which will provide us tools to secure our data. Cloudfish is a platform which provides you complete and ultimate security.
icohunter7991

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

One of the great benefits of the cloud is it can be accessed from anywhere and from any device. Its security must be everyone's top priority.
deviss313

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:41:06 AM

I used to believe investing in ICOs is not a good idea but after reading your whitepaper and going through your website my perspective has been changed! I am definitely going to invest on this great project. Cloud storage world is going to be changed and I can't wait for it! Hats off team you all did a great work!

the current cryptocurrency world is pretty much all about ICO projects. If you pick the right ones there is a good chance to make a lot of money with it or to possess part of a network that becomes significantly important in the future. Not too shabby Smiley

and another good thing is that most of the ICOs will propose an idea and will start developing when they raise the funds through ICO. But Cloudfish is not like that, it has already fully-developed and successful product.
Risen4610

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:57:29 AM

your announcement could be better, as I think. but I was pleased with your road map, you have big plans and this is a sign of the team's interest in success

it is necessary When evaluating a coin, token, or ICO, it is worth looking into what their road map looks like. Roadmaps give you a sense of what the team behind the Project have in mind for the future, as well as telling you how confident they are that they will achieve their goals.
David97

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:07:17 PM

1) Your Data is Yours
2) You Should Control It
3) You should derive the primary benefit from it

For people to know that they are private, cloud-based Platform that provides security for digital assets like documents, emails, pictures, crypto-currencies etc.
J@mes

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:19:19 PM

which allows you to backup to eg. Dropbox or OneDrive. Data is encrypted with your own key before transmission and you are not tied to a service provider that suddenly decides to shutdown their consumer service.
Miles Max

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:37:38 PM

a good way to encrypt user data and store the encryption keys on cloud servers. This approach secures data in most cases. However, if the cloud server that stores the encryption keys is itself hacked then the users’ stored information can be decrypted and hacked.
Alizy.20

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:01:23 PM

Blockchain and smart contracts are powerful tools. They can increase security, transparency, control, while decreasing costs and other thresholds. The technology emerges at a time where more and more regions in the world are thriving to become equal participants in the global economy, creating a need for structures that work beyond borders and national issues. Bitcoin as a worldwide independent medium of exchange, even if still at an early stage, is one example for such a system.
icohunter7991

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:08:31 PM

A blockchain is a digitized, decentralized, public ledger of all cryptocurrency transactions. With blockchain, we can imagine a world in which contracts are embedded in digital code and stored in transparent, shared databases, where they are protected from deletion, tampering, and revision
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:56:24 AM

I used to believe investing in ICOs is not a good idea but after reading your whitepaper and going through your website my perspective has been changed! I am definitely going to invest on this great project. Cloud storage world is going to be changed and I can't wait for it! Hats off team you all did a great work!

the current cryptocurrency world is pretty much all about ICO projects. If you pick the right ones there is a good chance to make a lot of money with it or to possess part of a network that becomes significantly important in the future. Not too shabby Smiley

and another good thing is that most of the ICOs will propose an idea and will start developing when they raise the funds through ICO. But Cloudfish is not like that, it has already fully-developed and successful product.

Good to learn of that about CloudFish as it can mean that there is already an existing infrastructure in place and it is just a matter of expanding and making it more attuned to the needs of the market. I actually applied for the bounty here and I am hoping to get approved as I am sure that CloudFish is worth to promote of a project.
rockerzofIco

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:28:59 AM

CloudFish is a leading player in the cloud security and block-chain technologies announced that it plans to launch its own token via an initial coin offering during the current quarter. It’s an advanced, secured and user friendly application which secures any sort of information stored anywhere in any drive whether it is Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Microsoft OneDrive. See more information: www.cloud-fish.io
The project is very good. Support always helps to sort out the issues. The most important thing that pays and gives an opportunity to actually earn. thanks to the creators of the project for this opportunity.
David97

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:44:25 AM

What we all know about security of our information? Every time when anybody make a lock, somebody come up with a new key! CloudFish data security platform that secures digital assets stored in the cloud, by using blockchain technology
Risen4610

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:53:07 AM

Good news for businessmen. They needed it the most.

True. Not only for businesses but we also plan to release a consumer version of our product in the first quarter of 2019. The consumer version will have limited features compared to the enterprise version, but it will offer a secured and less-expensive solution to the individual users who want to secure their digital assets in the cloud.

Great work...!
deviss313

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

The use of blockchain for security keys validation makes it not only impossible to steal but also makes it easy for the user to access it anytime from any platform.. means you don’t have to worry what happens to my crypto wallet if my laptop is stolen or lost or if the wallet company’s server gets hacked.

It is clear that by combining two of the biggest developments in technology from the past decade, blockcchain and the cloud, it is possible to answer the challenges that have been preventing full adoption of cloud based IT.

Thomas (Tom)

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:32:19 AM

The use of blockchain for security keys validation makes it not only impossible to steal but also makes it easy for the user to access it anytime from any platform.. means you don’t have to worry what happens to my crypto wallet if my laptop is stolen or lost or if the wallet company’s server gets hacked.

It is clear that by combining two of the biggest developments in technology from the past decade, blockcchain and the cloud, it is possible to answer the challenges that have been preventing full adoption of cloud based IT.

Although still in its infancy, blockchain could provide the perfect solution for full adoption of the cloud, in even the most highly regulated environments because if functioning as envisioned, it contains that all important, undisputable record of the truth.

J@mes

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

security keys and AI machine learning algorithms to automate threat detection and control before it becomes a risk to the security of users’ assets.
Security is always an ongoing process of improvement.
Sharjeel.97

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

CloudFish developed a security platform that enables companies and individual users to secure their assets stored in the cloud using blockchain technology. it use machine learning algorithms to automate threat detection and control before it becomes a risk to the security of users’ assets.

I believe in the team and the idea!! The project is unique and has great potential!! I also expect better results before the end of the ICO!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: