Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:29:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] CloudFish - Disrupting Global Cloud Security 🌎  (Read 4730 times)
cloudfishico (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:17:08 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 03:33:19 AM by cloudfishico

Project looks interesting! (Y)
I have a question. What makes this coin superior to Storj ?

Thanks for your compliments.

Regarding your question, Storj and CloudFish, although the two companies share some common strengths, their products are completely different and targeting different market segments. Storj's product is in the cloud storage while CloudFish's product is in the cloud security space.

CloudFish Enterprise Security Suite consists of three main functional components: The Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and the Cloud Data Encryption Interface (CDEI).

Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)

The CloudFish CASB uses a proprietary algorithm to store and manage users’ encryption keys using block chain technology. Unlike the traditional CASB products available in the market that stores users’ private encryption keys on a single server, the CloudFish CASB splits the users’ keys into fragments and stores it in blockchain. This makes it virtually impossible for a hacker to steal users’ private keys and the digital assets protected through those keys. CloudFish uses a proprietary algorithm to dynamically construct and store users’ keys in the blockchain. The reconstruction and validation mechanism implemented by CloudFish for users’ encryption keys is very similar to the way blockchain validates your cryptocurrency transactions.  The use of blockchain for security keys validation makes it not only impossible to steal but also makes it easy for the user to access it anytime from any platform……means you don’t have to worry what happens to my crypto wallet if my laptop is stolen or lost or if the wallet company’s server gets hacked.

https://cloud-fish.com/cloudfish-corp-website/ico/Conceptual-Diagram-2.png

Cloud Data Encryption Interface

The Cloud data encryption interface provides a transparent security layer on top of commercially available cloud services. This layer automatically encrypts any data going to the public cloud and decrypts it when the data is received on the local machine. This encryption layer uses the industry-standard AES 256-bit encryption and it is built on top of the public interfaces provided by commercial cloud services provider.

In release 1.0, CloudFish product has been integrated with Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Microsoft OneDrive. In release 2.0, additional integrations are planned including Amazon Web Service (AWS) Salesforce.com, Slack and IBM Cloud.

CLOUDFISH CLOUD SERVICES GATEWAY (CSG)

CloudFish Cloud Services Gateway (CSG) is a separate licensable product which integrates with CloudFish Enterprise Security Server.

The CSG provides enterprise data services related to security including automatic detection and control of security threats for the data, the companies store on commercial cloud servers.

The CSG is an agent-based software. Each node in the enterprise network (laptop, desktop, server etc.) runs a CloudFish agent software that monitors the network use pattern on that machine. It uses the artificial intelligence technology and  machine learning algorithms to detect unusual activities like suspicious login attempts, hacking or intrusion attempts, ransomware or a potential spyware or malware activity on each.

Upon detection of a suspicious activity on a node, the CloudFish agent running on that node immediately takes preventive actions on that node and it triggers an ‘alarm’ about the security risks that propagates to other nodes in the network .

Upon receiving this information, the agent software running on other nodes takes preventive actions to isolate themselves from the network threat. This sharing and learning about network threats among different network nodes acts like a ‘collective network wisdom’ which minimizes the risk of large-scale data loss and services interruption for the enterprise.

https://cloud-fish.com/cloudfish-corp-website/ico/CSG-Nodes-Concept.jpg

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rockerzofIco

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:35:27 AM

CloudFish is using an approach to secure data that leverages the block-chain technology.
Babar390

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:59:56 PM

i am happy to participate in my opinion this project is very good and will get better in the future Very interesting Smiley
Pecoraros

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:59:41 PM

I Loved Cloudfish For High Security.
icohunter7991

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:48:44 PM

Project looks interesting! (Y)
I have a question. What makes this coin superior to Storj ?

Thanks for your compliments.

Regarding your question, Storj and CloudFish, although the two companies share some common strengths, their products are completely different and targeting different market segments. Storj's product is in the cloud storage while CloudFish's product is in the cloud security space.

CloudFish Enterprise Security Suite consists of three main functional components: The Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and the Cloud Data Encryption Interface (CDEI).

Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)

The CloudFish CASB uses a proprietary algorithm to store and manage users’ encryption keys using block chain technology. Unlike the traditional CASB products available in the market that stores users’ private encryption keys on a single server, the CloudFish CASB splits the users’ keys into fragments and stores it in blockchain. This makes it virtually impossible for a hacker to steal users’ private keys and the digital assets protected through those keys. CloudFish uses a proprietary algorithm to dynamically construct and store users’ keys in the blockchain. The reconstruction and validation mechanism implemented by CloudFish for users’ encryption keys is very similar to the way blockchain validates your cryptocurrency transactions.  The use of blockchain for security keys validation makes it not only impossible to steal but also makes it easy for the user to access it anytime from any platform……means you don’t have to worry what happens to my crypto wallet if my laptop is stolen or lost or if the wallet company’s server gets hacked.

https://cloud-fish.com/cloudfish-corp-website/ico/Conceptual-Diagram-2.png

Cloud Data Encryption Interface

The Cloud data encryption interface provides a transparent security layer on top of commercially available cloud services. This layer automatically encrypts any data going to the public cloud and decrypts it when the data is received on the local machine. This encryption layer uses the industry-standard AES 256-bit encryption and it is built on top of the public interfaces provided by commercial cloud services provider.

In release 1.0, CloudFish product has been integrated with Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Microsoft OneDrive. In release 2.0, additional integrations are planned including Amazon Web Service (AWS) Salesforce.com, Slack and IBM Cloud.

CLOUDFISH CLOUD SERVICES GATEWAY (CSG)

CloudFish Cloud Services Gateway (CSG) is a separate licensable product which integrates with CloudFish Enterprise Security Server.

The CSG provides enterprise data services related to security including automatic detection and control of security threats for the data, the companies store on commercial cloud servers.

The CSG is an agent-based software. Each node in the enterprise network (laptop, desktop, server etc.) runs a CloudFish agent software that monitors the network use pattern on that machine. It uses the artificial intelligence technology and  machine learning algorithms to detect unusual activities like suspicious login attempts, hacking or intrusion attempts, ransomware or a potential spyware or malware activity on each.

Upon detection of a suspicious activity on a node, the CloudFish agent running on that node immediately takes preventive actions on that node and it triggers an ‘alarm’ about the security risks that propagates to other nodes in the network .

Upon receiving this information, the agent software running on other nodes takes preventive actions to isolate themselves from the network threat. This sharing and learning about network threats among different network nodes acts like a ‘collective network wisdom’ which minimizes the risk of large-scale data loss and services interruption for the enterprise.

https://cloud-fish.com/cloudfish-corp-website/ico/CSG-Nodes-Concept.jpg

Superb! You explained it so well!!! Thank youuuu.
This project is the most interesting one in a long time, I am looking forward to seeing where this goes.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:34:38 AM

where is thread for bounty? is any or not? i try search on bounties section,,no result
kurbapaul

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:45:54 AM

How is it different than siacoin?

We are creating a cloud-based platform that enables companies and individual users to secure their digital assets stored in the cloud. The unified platform uses blockchain technology to store and manage security keys and AI machine learning algorithms to automate threat detection and control before it becomes a risk to the security of users’ assets. We integrate with existing incumbent cloud hosting and storage platforms and add layers of security to them. CloudFish is focusing on two specific areas within the cloud security domain, The end-to-end encryption and the Cloud Security Gateway (CSG).

What cloud hosting and storage platforms do you plan to integrate with?

Cant see the annoucment in BTT. Is only the webpage ?
This is the announcement thread. I'm sorry, What's the confusion?

I guess the confusion is that most ANN threads have much more info about their projects than your thread has.
rockerzofIco

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:25:13 AM

CloudFish totally make impossible for the system to be hacked or sensitive data stolen. Excellent project.
Sweety2

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:17:41 PM

Good luck.
Buchanansd

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

Looking success Project and good luck to its fore
Buchanansd

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

Awsome IdeaI Love this Idea.
Suyhdfg

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:37:58 PM

The best way to secure your funds
Kauffmanesd

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

interesting coin
twocow

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:41:36 PM

VeI Think CloudFish  Is Very Secure for all

Huiruis

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:56:40 PM

I read your site, it is perfectly decorated and i know many thinks about CloudFish .
Tokuyised

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

I Think It's Very Secure
canatewo

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:50:46 PM

Great And  Interesting Project , I hope the success of this.
ALexiron2ew

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:07:48 PM

The company is striving to compete with its competitors by offering attractive prizes and features and always be one step ahead than its competitors.

kelaxo76r

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

I Want To Use CloudFish .It's Look Very Secure.
MahumI

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:47:16 PM

This coin has a bright future and I am surely going to invest in it. Mind blowing idea with amazing team and impressive white paper!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: