Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what you should do crisis time in trading ?  (Read 2274 times)
Vangar

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:38:17 PM

Firstly, we need to define what crisis time is. If you refer to bitcoin's recent dip in value, then you should trade small and use appropriate order types to make several but small profits. You may also pause for a day if you do not believe you can make money through trading. If you are talking about the global-level crisis, note that blockchain technologies are largely decentralized.
As long as there are people trading, you can do that as well. Just, be sure not to make mistakes others did and trade through your own emotions. There are other mistakes as well in times of crisis, so here's the guide I found now about them that you can check out https://www.cryptocointrade.com/education/avoid-cryptocurrency-trading-mistakes/.
Panic is the last thing you need, so keep calm and trade cryptos! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:58:52 PM

I think at the moment the crisis in the market is cryptocurrency and you need to keep calm and hold
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:19:16 PM

All I have to do's to allocate our savings to a crisis-resistant form of investment, for example bitcoin. Why should be bitcoin? ..., because bitcoin's one of the best alternatives in investing. Ideally, it would be better if we use the principle of investing without going to one basket. Because this thing will be very risky. If you aren't good at diversifying funds into some form of investment, of course it will make the investment risk even greater.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:00:40 AM

If you possible to spend only 1 or 2 hours aday in trading activity, for the better doing swing trading and use exchanges that has trigger order that has function for stop loss. Many trader that has crisis times can not handle when the price crash, so stop loss will automactly will reduce the loss.

Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:40:18 AM

If you possible to spend only 1 or 2 hours aday in trading activity, for the better doing swing trading and use exchanges that has trigger order that has function for stop loss. Many trader that has crisis times can not handle when the price crash, so stop loss will automactly will reduce the loss.
and also the way on not stopping i mean you just let it and wait for when it ,ay recover are the best option also that you can also have to do with , not to be always look for the price of when it was been drop for cause there is some possibility of you might ever have to think sell it for immediate tht it was wrong move for me.
sakokinak

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

All I have to do's to allocate our savings to a crisis-resistant form of investment, for example bitcoin. Why should be bitcoin? ..., because bitcoin's one of the best alternatives in investing. Ideally, it would be better if we use the principle of investing without going to one basket. Because this thing will be very risky. If you aren't good at diversifying funds into some form of investment, of course it will make the investment risk even greater.

Even when the crisis times come, I try not to sell my cryptocurrencies. I hold and simply start to look for an additional source of an income. Only a lazy guy will never find it.
PaulLines

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:49:08 AM

Even when the crisis times come, I try not to sell my cryptocurrencies. I hold and simply start to look for an additional source of an income. Only a lazy guy will never find it.
Experienced people always have the same strategy, in fact they know about the importance of bitcoin and therefore they do not try to sell but even try to increase their investment in bitcoin when the bitcoin price is trading low.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:20:25 PM

I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?
You cant get out when you face this in very first time but later on your experience would tell you something which actions should be made on once you experience or face it again.This is the best teacher which yourself realization would be the one who will decide on what action should be done.Most of us when we are still newbie would commit mistakes which is normal.Handling crisis would never be easy.
just hold it. you cannot do anything about the market. you should to have your target price and do not cut loss. hold when the market dumps so hard, and don't panic because it will be back to normal.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:48:32 AM

Current market trading fluctuations too unpredictable. You need to do is keep waiting. Or if you lose too much you need to rest so emotions do not affect trading. When you are back to normal, make a clear plan for yourself and trading
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:02:12 AM

when I find it difficult to make a profit in the trade market I prefer to work in the real world, I have experienced an economic crisis from March March, trading market prices have declined rapidly, I have not dared to invest.

quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:17:30 AM

We have to be very patient when the market is in crises because if you sell them, you will be making very less amount of the money. So it is always good to wait and hold it until the market starts recovering in order to be in profit. Don't lose hope when the prices are decreasing.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:46:10 AM

I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?
I believe that when the market is moving like the current time, we should not trade at this time, you have to limit the transaction and best not to trade. The market is fluctuating constantly and yet at the time of the bloodshed market you should give yourself a relaxing break and plan to start taking part when the market recovers.

Actually, people who are already earning profit in the past should start their own business in order to avoid losing a huge amount of their capital when the market prices are dropping.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:00:35 PM

I think in the event of a trade crisis the most appropriate thing is to hold the bitcoin we have, keep monitoring the development of market price movements and keep thinking positively and not emotionally because the trade crisis makes many people lose their common sense and thinking irrationally also triggers emotions and cause traders to be frustrated. Patience is also very necessary to wait for market trading to recover to get the profit we expect.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:43:11 PM

My number 1 rule in any investments and a top scenario for people to stop getting frustrated in the field of lossing invests.

Also gettjng out of the situation is a way of thinking of a person if he sees his or her mind is making the worst of the outcome the investor or that persons needs to work on moving on

My second suggestion learn from your mistakes. Each failure has it's couse why it faild so the outcome is you should study why it happend that way to correct that kind of situation.

Also in getting to success I already set my limits and ways to make a win win money back.

1. You must invest a momey that you are ready to lost.

2. You planned number 1 but you must not claim that you will lost a momey.

3. Create a way to understand the project the market of your invested company.
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:51:55 PM

Hold.

This is the only reasonable thing to do during this storm. It will not end soon.

Hodl tight, my friend Smiley

I have hold and now I have lost more than 50% of my assets, and I see the market is unlikely to grow high until the end of this year. But really no solution apart from hold to wait for the market flourishes again
SCRAPYCOCO

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:12:18 PM

Friend, whatever people say, the most acceptable thing in that type of situation is to "hold"

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

When the market is in crisis, I think I will withdraw 50% of my investment. So I will preserve my capital better.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

In times of crisis, you need to pay attention to the top cryptocurrencies and those that have a basis in the form of working popular products, a planned roadmap and an experienced team and invest in them.
BibitBot

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

Keep calm, because the cryptocurrency market will never be stable. Try to earn on arbitration between exchanges
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:09:13 PM

If you're talking about the bear market and how hard
it is to earn profit in trading in this market, what I will
gonna do is, we can't do anything about it, there will
be a time where market goes bearish. so, staying away
from short-term trades might be a smart move.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: