Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:47:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what you should do crisis time in trading ?  (Read 2274 times)
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:28:11 PM

Just need to remain calm first. Then can take a clear decision as cool mind and head can take right decision all time. Look the market carefully what is going on and what can be goes in the next movement of the market. If you are holding then make sure about how to reduce your lose. It mean sell your coins when it give you less stress for lose. If you have enough courage then just keep patience. Time never remain same for all time itself. That’s all I think.     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:17:42 AM

Crisis for the trader is a possible to get a money. For owners a large capitals - this is an moment to direct all its efforts for save a capital. Need stay with own capital, many risks.
Angle22

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:16:41 AM

we always see the rise of the price of BTC because if it is not always monitored we can experience critical, and we must be smart to process our own trade, so as not to experience critical.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:03:52 PM

I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?
I believe that when the market is moving like the current time, we should not trade at this time, you have to limit the transaction and best not to trade. The market is fluctuating constantly and yet at the time of the bloodshed market you should give yourself a relaxing break and plan to start taking part when the market recovers.

Well, the most experienced guys manage to deal with the day trading, and they rise very good money on these activities. I prefer holding the altcoins, which I have and wait.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?

I have no choice i need to stop for while my trading job due the crisis I'm suppering a lot of loses
I'll be back again to do this job 'well' i need rest for awhile to relax myself and refresh my trading strategy
To the people out there crying for the loses in trading do not give just take a rest to relax your mind
And surely the loses goes back again, I recommend use nexybit trading platform for the come working in trading

Iykecollynz

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:49:08 PM

I believe that crisis time has to do with serious downtrends, there are certain ways to handle it, If you are good at analyzing charts, it is best to study when best comfortable to take an exit, it is always the right path
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:53:21 PM

I believe that crisis time has to do with serious downtrends, there are certain ways to handle it, If you are good at analyzing charts, it is best to study when best comfortable to take an exit, it is always the right path
Crisis is a serious thing, this is happening today. We should hold our coins or do a long term investment, in order to have a higher profit and to prevent loss.

DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

If you are a trader , you must fall in bad situation. If you overcome this situation you'll be a successful trader. But in crisis moment you should try some techniques.
If you know how to make profits than big swings are opportunity to make some quick bucks.  Most of the time when dump starts people get panic and start selling way below the button and can't get back before another surge, so its better to not follow the trend when it is too late.
muhdede

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

I don't think about the market at the moment, enjoy the process and wait for the right time to take the victory. don't be careless to take action or not you will lose everything. market crypto have crisis time it's like bussines. take a risk and you will get what you want

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:26:09 PM

In this season there are two types of traders in the market the legendary and the panicking. In this time of decrease there are so much of panic sellers that selling their crypto in a much lower price that there original value when they buy it before. Since there are sellers probably there are the true traders that buying the crypto in price, this people are legendaries. They buying stuff in lower price then hodl once the price increase they will sell. This is the true traders spirit.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:13:03 PM

In such times, I usually take care to make purchases intensively instead of doing lots of transactions. I think this process is a good opportunity to build a portfolio of self-sustaining prices and to evaluate this portfolio with the highest profit margins. On the other hand, I try to keep the profit margin very low in the sales and purchasing transactions, because a large profit margin expectation in this process will not be very accurate. Moreover, evaluating the daily fluctuations instead of evaluating a single price increase is a profitable method as well as reducing the risks in the long term.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 06:58:58 PM

At such a time of trading, the best thing to do is to remain calm steadfast then way all the possible options at your disposal and pick the best out of all. For me, I will sell off 40 percent of my investment then hold the remaining 60 percent till when there is a positive turn around in the market.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:20:31 AM

In crypto trading is not need to have full times , we can still do trading  activity although we have only 1 or 2 hours aday.  The important thing is make better risk management, from my experience when i less times for trading,i did some mistake does not use any stop loss,  And we can manage the risk by use stop loss and trailling stop on every open potition.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:13:49 AM

It's not actually a crisis if you made enough money out of it. It's like in country that  has a great inflation on common goods but because you have a lot of money it is not a crisis. Maybe the newbies feel these because they still have not made profits or the trader who always end up selling their altcoins with losses.
Darz299

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:19:07 AM

I think the most important thing for everyone to do is to keep their emotions as usual. At that time, many people often feel nervous about why they make many wrong decisions and lose a lot of money. Most of the time when dumps start to panic and start selling far below the button and unable to return before another surge, we must hold our coins or make long-term investments, to get higher profits and prevent losses.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:39:50 AM

Just buy all altcoins and hodl it for a couple of months until bitcoin starts on climbing again to the moon. Bullish run of bitcoin is coming of it and i believe on that.
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:18:56 AM

I think in this situation, the best way is for everything. You must be calm. Things to do during a crisis, of course, you have to hold and buy more coins at a lower price for us to save.
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:41:36 AM

You usually experience crisis when youre out of money. This results to lack of investment capital and also withdrawing your investments because you much needed it. You will end up loosing more money and burry yourself much deeper into debts. We cant help to stop experiencing this situation but we can think ahead and save and invest so if this happens, we can use our emergency fund.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

It's not actually a crisis if you made enough money out of it. It's like in country that  has a great inflation on common goods but because you have a lot of money it is not a crisis. Maybe the newbies feel these because they still have not made profits or the trader who always end up selling their altcoins with losses.

I will support you: how can we call the time a crisis when the cryptocurrencies are simply going up and down slowly? Only a total crash, a read bloodbath when they lose all at least 2-25% is a crisis.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

maybe that is suitable for you to do when the crisis conditions in the world of trading then you can trade by opening buy orders and selling orders at the exchange place so that you do not miss the price movements in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: