Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] StockChain - cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform  (Read 2238 times)
stockchain.co (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:45:03 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 03:50:06 PM by stockchain.co

Website | Twitter | Telegram | Whitepaper

StockChain is a cryptocurrency quotation system, financial derivatives provider,
and program trading and data service. It is the "Bloomberg for Cryptocurrencies".

SCC Token Pre-Sale is ON now!

Get the extra 10% bonus by participating the pre-sale.

To purchase, sign up on: http://stockchain.co/

StockChain Air Drop Program

Join StockChain now to receive 5 SCC airdrop tokens and additional 5 SCC bonus for each referral.

Airdrop Instructions
Step 1.
Register your ETH address on http://referral.stockchain.co/29530816 to receive an invitation code.
Step 2.
Join our telegram group https://t.me/SCCstockchain_thunder and post your invitation code in the
group to get 5 SCC tokens.
Step 3.
You can get 2 extra SCC tokens for every friend you invite into the telegram group. Send your invitation
link to your friend and you can get additional 3 SCC tokens if your friend completes the registration process.

About StockChain

StockChain aims to solve current issues of highly fragmented cryptocurrency markets and abundance of
market data. It is designed to be a central platform to connect all the exchange data and information across
the entire cryptocurrency space. It is the one stop terminal to the crypto world, comparable to the
Bloomberg terminal to the traditional finance markets.

Cryptocurrency Quotation Platform and Data Service
StockChain is a cryptocurrency quotation platform that provides real time quotation and comprehensive
data on coins and tokens across entire cryptocurreny market. The platform will allow investors to manually
or programmatically trade coins and tokens listed across various exchanges, and base their decisions on
information that is featured in detailed graphic representations and key data criteria.

Trading Strategy and Program Marketplace

The platform will create a ecosystem for trading strategies and programs that allows StockChain participants
 to submit their own strategies or trading programs to share with other participants and measure the results.
The platform is powered by the StockcChain token, or SCC, and participants who develop winning investment
 strategies will be rewarded with the SCC token.

Cryptocurrency Derivatives

The platform also allows investors to trade derivative options such as puts, calls, and short sales. Investors
will have the capability to hedge their trades based on market and currency fluctuations.

Index Fund Portfolio
The StockChain's investment team will create cryptocurrency index funds to be offered through the platform
such as exchange traded funds (ETFs) that mimic the tracked and benchmarked indexes in different market segments.

StockChain Token: SCC

The platform issues StockChain Token: SCC. The total cap is 10 billion. 60% will be distributed to users, 20%
to the founding team and 20% to the management fund.

SCC coin system will earn growing profits by liquidity diversion from the exchanges, profit sharing of programmed
 trading systems, derivatives' service charges and the platform's value-added services.

Currency for crowdfunding: Ethereum (ETH)
Hard Cap: 30000 ETH

The Unlock Period
Initial Release:                25%, 500 million
The end of the 1st year:   25%, 500 million
The end of the 2nd year:  25%, 500 million
The end of the 3rd year:   25%, 500 million

Team

Mr. Zhu Ciyang
graduated from NYU-STERN and worked in Icahn Capital of the Wall Street as an analyst and trader for 2 years.
After returning to China, he then traded on the A-share market as one of the top 10 private capital known as “the
Ningbo Expendables”. Focus on short-term quantitative trading, he is now an A-share high frequency hedge fund
manager.

Mr. Yang Bo
worked in 360 for over 10 years; co-founder of the Cloud Engine; developed 360 Safe, 360 Search and PB-level
sample storage and identification process; capable of handling high concurrency and distributed storage system.

Mr. Jin Xiang
former technical director (Greater China) of IGE, the largest fictitious currency dealer in the world; Successive
entrepreneur. Established multiple highly successful websites with DAU more than ten millions and Internet
products; founded a quantitative trading trust fund; has extensive experience and deep understanding on the
integration of Internet, big data, AI and finance.

Mr. Edoardo Bertolani
Previously served as portfolio manager for both institutional and affluent clients of BPER banking group in Europe,
Mr. Edoardo Bertolani, after obtaining his International MBA from IEDE business school, has been working in
Asia for the past 15 years: first as a Senior Consultant for interChina Consulting in Shanghai, directly involved in
+20 M&A projects; later, as an Independent investor in start-up companies, based in Singapore.

Ms. Yan Yating
former Sales & Trading department director of Huatai Securities; former partner of Rui Dong Capital; former
director of Investment and Business Development department in Kuang-Chi Science (0439,HK) (during her term of
office, the company’s stock price grew by 800%, the company financed 1.65 billion HK dollar and accomplished
two overseas acquisitions)

Mr. Zhao Hui
one of the top Internet product managers in China; worked in Baidu for over 10 years; senior product manager of
Baidu Search Engine and manager of the Baidu Mobile searching business sector; has outstanding abilities in
product structure and design; good at locating market pain points and address users’ need.

Mr. Yuan Jian
plays a crucial role in China’s network security field; founded China’s first internet firewall, the Skynet - one of
the earliest network security products that acquired certificates from the National Information Security Center,
Ministry of Public Security and Ministry of State Security; specializes in network protocols and hardware upgrade;
with rich experience in big data processing.

Mr. Yu Huanyang
worked in Microsoft, IBM and Baidu (won the Best Professional Manager while working in Baidu); has outstanding
strategic insight and strong market sense.

Mr. Zhang Ju
the team’s design director, has 15 years’ experience in internet product design; his expertise and abilities have
made his designs well received in the whole industry.

Advisors

Professor Nickolaos G. Travlos,
Financial Analysis Advisor

Chair in Finance at ALBA Graduate Business School and Chair in Finance at Surrey Business School in the UK. Prior
to ALBA he taught at Boston College, New York University (L. Stern School of Business). Travlos was recognized as
one of the “most contributing” authors in the Journal of Finance, He is a finance consultant and has served on the
Board of Directors of several national and international firms such as Hellenic Capital Market Commission,
Academic Committee of the Hellenic Banks Association and Athens International Airport S.A.

Professor Robert Dixon,
Risk Control Advisor

Director of Institute for China Development and Research in Durham University and Dean for Durham Business
School from 2008 to 2016, and prior to that held various administrative roles including Chair of the Board of
Studies. His research interests are broad and include investigations of the contribution of venture capitalists and
the impact of regulation on business. He is a highly regarded speaker and has held visiting professorships in
Malaysia, Hong Kong, France and Finland.

Professor Dimitris Petmezas,
Investment Advisor
Chair in Finance at the University of Surrey, UK. An independent M&A advisor and also an investment analyst for
many major M&A projects. Professor Petmezas has also been invited to deliver speeches at more than 30
Universities in the USA, Canada, Europe and China. Additionally, his research has been featured on the programs
of various high profile international conferences, such as the American Accounting Association (AAA)
Conference, and quoted in widely read international media, such as the Financial Times and The Economist.

Professor Ian Vernon,
Algorithm Advisor
Student of Dr. Stephen William Hawking, PhD (Theoretical Physics) University of Cambridge. Specializing in the
Bayesian analysis of complex systems including large scale Galaxy formation simulations. In 2011 Professor Ian
Vernon was awarded Michell Prize for best applied Bayesian article worldwide, which is considered to be the top
research prize for Statistics.

Professor Chris Florakis,
Crypto-Index Advisor

Professor of Finance in the Management School of the University of Liverpool. His research interests range from
Corporate Finance and Governance to various aspects of Asset Pricing and Risk Management. He has received
research funding from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the Bank of England (BoE).
His research findings have been presented into high quality academic conferences-workshops organized by
central banks, think-tanks and research organizations e.g. Bank of England, Financial Management Association
(FMA).

Mr. Li Zong Cheng,
Partner of 8BTC, Founder of Timestamp Capital. Timestamp Capital, subsidiary to 8BTC, in charge by Mr. Li Zong
Cheng, is a professional investment platform mainly focus on investing in the projects with great potentials on the
blockchain core technique, supporting facilities and application scenarios.

Mr. Gu Kai,
Founder of QF Capital. Since the establishment of QF Capital, Mr. Gu Kai was bullish on the internet’s capability of
transforming the traditional industries and has achieved successful investment on some influential internet
projects such as Gen Shei Xue, 56PingTai, and Health160 etc.

Mr. Lv Sheng Qiang,
Chairman of Winning (Shanghai) Asset Management Co., Ltd. EMBA of PBC School of Finance, Tsinghua University.
Mr. Lv Sheng Qiang used to serve in the senior management team of DZH (601519.SH) and has more than 20
years’ experience on stock information service. He established Winning on 2012 and has achieved outstanding
investment performance.

Mr. Ren Feng,
Founder and CTO of Baofeng Video. Founder and SVP of Happy Elements. EMBA of China Europe International
Business School. Mr. Ren Feng used to serve as the project manager & senior engineer of Yahoo China and
General manager of 360’s Router Department.

Mr. Yuan Xiao Tong,
Ms. Yuan Xiaodan is a professor of the Information and Control School, Nanjing University of Information Science
and Technology. She has been invited to be the reviewer of several top international academic journals, including
Statistica Sinica, Statistical Science, Mathematical Programming etc. She is also the committee member or
reviewer of many top international conferences, including ICML 2012-2015, UAI 2012, 2014, etc.

Mr. Liu Guang Can,
Mr. Liu Guangcan is a professor of Information and Control School, Nanjing University of Information Science and
Technology. He has been the editor of the international SCI Journal Neurocomputing, committee member of the
more than 10 world mainstream conference and paper-review expert of more than 20 international mainstream
journals.

StockChain Roadmap

2017 October: Project conceptualization
2017 November: Market survey
2017 December: Team building, product architecture design, documentation
2018 January: Development of techonology structure
2018 February:   Official advance booking
2018 March: PC version launch
2018 April: Android, iOS and H5 version launch
2018 May:   Quantitative strategies supermarket launch
2018 Q3: Finish development of StockChain public chain, financial derivative launch
2018 Q4: StockChain public chain launch

Website | Twitter | Telegram | Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stockchain.co (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:27:19 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 03:49:50 PM by stockchain.co

To purchase, sign up on:
http://stockchain.co/

Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

To purchase, sign up on:
http://stockchain.co/

Yeah another, exchange site which can be attract with many. Also I appreciate their unique features like by having a quotation which can be used by those who are willing to be part on this great project. Hopefully many investors as well as users could be part on this awesome project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

Very nice project, this project is for stock market, right? i have just join their airdrop. When the airdrop have distribution?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:39:34 PM

Very nice project, this project is for stock market, right? i have just join their airdrop. When the airdrop have distribution?
Most probably they will distribute it on one week after the ICO phase has ended. However, you can join the airdrop for now.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:07:19 PM

Was acquainted with project and I believe that there are no analogues to it ? In any case I will monitor for that topic and also connect to airdrop campaign, I shall send to a few refferals, let too project will be studied and possibly they even invest.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:11:22 PM

Well, seems another new project and I am hoping this have a better concept and can help the society to be more developed. Hoping to have some tokens with their airdrop.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

Hoping to have some tokens with the airdrop and pre-sale is already on-going and I wonder what is the price of the token. Probably need to know more about this project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:43:53 PM

Great! Another new great project here in the world of crypto currency. I hope that this project will be able to remain standing just like the other projects here in the crypto currency community. The way to success is not easy so i hope this project will strive for the success of its future.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:51:42 PM

I see some great planning here. The team just knows what they’re doing. The roadmap looks promising and will be a great journey. Projects like these are the only hope for cryptomarket to stabilize.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:01:57 PM

Great! Another new great project here in the world of crypto currency. I hope that this project will be able to remain standing just like the other projects here in the crypto currency community. The way to success is not easy so i hope this project will strive for the success of its future.
Have a lot of project about exchange and trading services running ICO at this time, what is the differents of StockChain with others?
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:10:26 PM

award airdrop all 10 of your coins, I going to do with them, I think it is almost not be worth anything and would just lie in my wallet

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:25:12 PM

A brand new project! He interested me. The platform will trade programs and data. What kind of programs will you sell? With what and what sphere of activity will they be connected with?
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

Apparently the pre-sale is over and sold out 5000 ETH in a few days? Impressive in the current climate and very little marketing  Smiley
Pegleku

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:50:38 PM

I also joined this unique project, and it is an honor for me to be a part of it.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:08:53 PM

Apparently the pre-sale is over and sold out 5000 ETH in a few days? Impressive in the current climate and very little marketing  Smiley
Truely the airdrop has a very little promotion but still it is having huge number of funds with them which indicates that it is really a good and effective airdrop which will truely give us some god tokens to hold for future.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:11:57 PM

I respect this post as it is in its announcing phase but are you not aware that using referral links is highly prohibited? And I am wondering why the site is not secured.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:23:07 PM

I respect this post as it is in its announcing phase but are you not aware that using referral links is highly prohibited? And I am wondering why the site is not secured.
Thats actually a airdrop and perhaps it might be allowed in the airdrop. Also i don't think that it is a referral link and if it is that, then the team should soon do something about it to protect and follow the forum rules.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:38:12 PM

Thats actually a airdrop and perhaps it might be allowed in the airdrop. Also i don't think that it is a referral link and if it is that, then the team should soon do something about it to protect and follow the forum rules.
No, the referral link is not at all allowed in the forum according to the rules and perhaps the project or the team should soon remove their referral link and replace it will the common link for the airdrop.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:40:02 PM

it seems this one is going to help with tarding alot i mean i can do alot with their comparison features here and i hope we will be getting a bounty program

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: