Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KloutCoin - KLT | Renewable and Green Energy Cryptocurrency Platform  (Read 16388 times)
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:51:09 AM

Also if anyone knows of any jobs or has an open position for something they think Im a fit for please send it over.

In my last position at a multimillion a year staffing company, I had experience doing all types of remote work professionally and have provided technical support to over 30 employees internationally, and executive administration assistance to multiple C-level executives and directors. Ive led company wide orientations on how to use new and existing software and systems, and was an authority in overall process improvement. I was also in charge of the social media posting/management, but did not have authority on what content was published. I had other duties like graphic design as well, but these were the majority of it. I think my experience around corporate executives gives me an advantage because I know how to approach, talk, and negotiate with executives while being firm yet professional.

Since taking jobs and various gigs in crypto, Ive become experienced with more social media/community management, and marketing and bounty management. I created the infographic for both LSC and KLT's roadmaps, and drew the concept for the new Luminous logo as well. Ive worked with projects that have secured over a million dollars pre-launch/ICO, and projects that were community take overs like this one. So as long as you have a budget to pay me for my time and youre an honest and legitimate project/employer, please reach out to me to see if we can help each other out. Can either be an hourly or fixed price fee.
dmitry555

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:50:35 PM

No site, no stock exchanges, scammed?
icobuffer

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/klout-coin. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.
ConcernedCoiner

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:47:30 AM

We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/klout-coin. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.

Hello folks.  Any working addnodes?  Thanks.
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:28:27 AM

TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:30:17 AM

No site, no stock exchanges, scammed?

We're delisting because KLT is going to be retired when the new project is released that replaces KLT. We're still sticking to our renewable energy crypto platform, but we will be rebranding and using a new coin going forward. Website and white paper are due to be released in the near future giving more insight to the details of the future of this project.
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:31:43 AM

Definitely appreciate you adding us. Ill provide you our information when it's released. Thanks again
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:33:08 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 04:11:43 AM by TheRealHeyLmao

[/quote]  Hello folks.  Any working addnodes?  Thanks.
[/quote]

They're pinned in the #wallet-support channel in our discord server.
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:08:57 AM

Friendly reminder that all KLT being held on cryptohub.online will be taken by the exchange on July 12th when KLT is delisted. Please withdraw before then to keep your coins.
mrrxp

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

So any date for the swap? I filled in the forms, just dont wanna miss the boat. grtzz
wijky

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:32:06 PM

KLT will be swap?
How?
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

So any date for the swap? I filled in the forms, just dont wanna miss the boat. grtzz

No date for the swap as of now, but expect within the next few months. Im launching a real project and platform to replace this with, so Im doing my due diligence to make sure it's done correctly and to the best it can be before releasing it.
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:49:37 PM

I expect this ICO will be smash! Unblemished job, riveting design, percipient idea!

Appreciate the compliments! Cant wait to hear what you think once the full details are released!
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:05:14 PM

KLT will be swap?
How?

If you held KLT prior to May 25th 2018 it is eligible for swap if you have sent in a swap form in our discord and has been approved by me.

If you didnt hold KLT prior to May 25th and still want to get KLT to swap into the new coin when it is released, Im offering swapable coins for sale in the discord currently at 20sat/ea to fund the release of the white paper and other documentation. After the release of said documentation, the price will increase substantially to reflect the proper value of the project.
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:06:49 PM

Greetings, guys! Looking forward for more updates! Attentive vision, excellence project!

Your lucky day! I actually came here to post the latest update.   Grin

Wanted to report some half decent news for the first time in a while. Been in communication with an IP attorney recently, and they believe that there are patentable qualities in the project, and have provided me existing patents they found for similar projects. That's all for now!
teleflyhigh

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:47:39 AM

do we have a roadmap update
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:28:50 AM

do we have a roadmap update

I have a roadmap for the new project, and will release it when the white paper comes out or soon after. Cant show it yet without compromising crucial info and having the timeline be inaccurate. After talking with this IP attorney I believe the most important action is to start a provisional patent on the new coin's function and platform. Once that happens I can release the documentation everyone's been waiting for, and continue working on growing the project.
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

Can we forget about the KLT coin? I still mined the POS

mrrxp

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

rlly would like to know when we swap. i filled in all forms, with a load of screenshots and didnt get any reply on it. I hope you can give some insight in that cus i dont wanna wake up some day and see that i missed the boat with the swap.

grtzz
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:54:15 PM

rlly would like to know when we swap. i filled in all forms, with a load of screenshots and didnt get any reply on it. I hope you can give some insight in that cus i dont wanna wake up some day and see that i missed the boat with the swap.

grtzz

The whitepaper for the replacement project is coming on Sept 1, new coin should be released in the weeks after. Dont worry about missing the swap, there is no deadline as long as you held the coins prior to May 25th. Thank you again for your continued patience.

In regards to the person asking about staking KLT, it is not necessary because the stakes will not be swapped and KLT will be retired upon release of the new project/coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: