Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32453 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:54:02 PM

I have a question for the team, how are you going to promote the project on the Internet? I do not see a plan for promotion. How do users find out about your project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:57:02 PM

Membrana team's vision is fully corresponds to modern ideas about multifunctional blockchain projects. A strong team, design, the idea of the project are really important for investors and users.
Making a plan is a simple factor which Membrana identified they merely started focussing on how strongly they are implementing all the instructions assigned for every task and having a check list.

I agree, well since this kind of project which some features are thr same among others, I admire on some innovation that the project have. As we know their are a lot of trading sites which in some point the competition is high. I'm just hoping that thie project would be competitive enough as this project doing some development to caught the attention of many.
There might be similar projects but every individual actively engaging and connecting to adopt to the latest digital methodologies to hit the moon and satisfy all the investors.
Every project might looks similar like other project in the market but it doesn't mean its the same and copyrights. Maybe they have the same views and content but I am sure that they have each other uniqueness and the way they specialized. I agree that Membrana can make investors impressed because of its own ability to adopt the new trend of technology and the way to address each modern multifunctional blockchain.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

Membrana team's vision is fully corresponds to modern ideas about multifunctional blockchain projects. A strong team, design, the idea of the project are really important for investors and users.
Making a plan is a simple factor which Membrana identified they merely started focussing on how strongly they are implementing all the instructions assigned for every task and having a check list.

I agree, well since this kind of project which some features are thr same among others, I admire on some innovation that the project have. As we know their are a lot of trading sites which in some point the competition is high. I'm just hoping that thie project would be competitive enough as this project doing some development to caught the attention of many.
There might be similar projects but every individual actively engaging and connecting to adopt to the latest digital methodologies to hit the moon and satisfy all the investors.
Every project might looks similar like other project in the market but it doesn't mean its the same and copyrights. Maybe they have the same views and content but I am sure that they have each other uniqueness and the way they specialized. I agree that Membrana can make investors impressed because of its own ability to adopt the new trend of technology and the way to address each modern multifunctional blockchain.
I agree with you, each project has its own unique features and advantages. And the Membrana project also has its functions, which attract investors and followers of the project. And now they are ready to support the developers and invest their money in the development of the project.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:44:05 PM

I have a question for the team, how are you going to promote the project on the Internet? I do not see a plan for promotion. How do users find out about your project?

I guess the team is conducting bounty programs privately (?) or are they just planning how to promote the platform into social media.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:47:35 PM

What is the minimum amount needed to invest and also do i have to go trough KYC in order to join the sale?
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:48:08 PM

If the development team edited their information and fixed some points in the road map, I would trust the project more
yes it looks like there is something incomplete from this project, whatever the project is thinking about. hopefully they plan something very good.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:53:08 PM

I cannot fully trust a project whose team does not inspire confidence in me. Why?no information on their experience
Yes we should have some reference for the background of the members specially they are offering trust management of digital assets using thier platform.
After start of the project it will be necessary to wait surely for a response from really skilled traders who are engaged in it not the first year, only such people will be able to tell in accuracy about all pluses and minuses of the platform without exaggeration.
vivavivu

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:25:28 PM

How am I going to participate in this project? Are there still an ongoing ICO? I think this is a good project to invest since you already have the platform although is it just in the Alpha, I like the demo as well.
Arvilaine, we don't go in ICO, we'll do airdrop later.
in 15th May we'll start KYC for our Global Traders Competition.
Beta-version will be at 7th May.

Is it required for investors to do KYC and what countries will be prohibited to join your crowdselling event.
Yes, KYC required for all participates. Waiting for you!

I did not get yet, which countries are going to be restricted from the KYC Procedure. I guess as usual USA and China? May be also some southeast asian countries also?

This is great KYC is also make the project be more secured and the purpose also of it is to collect data for the members which will be the references if the product will be launched.
Yes you are right. KYC is become very important nowdays so it's necessary for all the project. And it will also helps to kñow the investor details and many things so i think this will helps to improve the project.
Actually KYC/AML is normally for any wallets or exchange,  especially if their customer have a huge amount crypto coins.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

How am I going to participate in this project? Are there still an ongoing ICO? I think this is a good project to invest since you already have the platform although is it just in the Alpha, I like the demo as well.

Is it required for investors to do KYC and what countries will be prohibited to join your crowdselling event.

I did not get yet, which countries are going to be restricted from the KYC Procedure. I guess as usual USA and China? May be also some southeast asian countries also?

This is great KYC is also make the project be more secured and the purpose also of it is to collect data for the members which will be the references if the product will be launched.
Yes you are right. KYC is become very important nowdays so it's necessary for all the project. And it will also helps to kñow the investor details and many things so i think this will helps to improve the project.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The platform have to provide KYC is become necessary. Due to this thing project get the transparency. And it helps the investors to understand about the team members. So this kind of activities will definitely help the projects to become more secure. And the ratio of fraud will be decreases due to KYC.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

We plan to hide the excess fiat earnings in crypto currencies and store our dollars from the government identify and now KYC verifications really spoils our reputation is what merely rich investors do feel.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:03:12 PM

Well we are all ears waiting for the good features of the project is just hope team will implement all project initiatives successfully

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:16:51 PM

Well we are all ears waiting for the good features of the project is just hope team will implement all project initiatives successfully
Yeah, the project has given us a bright vision as there are a lot of trust issues between traders. I hope this platforms works as stated and solves this major problem creating a drawback of trading.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:49:13 PM

Yeah the team is working hard consistently and I'm sure they'll be able to implement all the aimed project initiatives so that the project is considered a success
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:02:53 PM

They had an active monitoring team who are actively observing all the instructions are executed in the addressed right manner or not before and after executing tasks to avoid unexpected bugs.
pashh

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:05:35 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The platform have to provide KYC is become necessary. Due to this thing project get the transparency. And it helps the investors to understand about the team members. So this kind of activities will definitely help the projects to become more secure. And the ratio of fraud will be decreases due to KYC.

Now all crypto projects require passing KYC, this becomes the same norm as for a regular financial transaction. But this gives some degree of certainty that the project will not turn out to be a scam.
Jedie22

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:16:22 PM

They had an active monitoring team who are actively observing all the instructions are executed in the addressed right manner or not before and after executing tasks to avoid unexpected bugs.
Yeah, as the team always doing their job well ang keep us updated. I believe the team will definitely have a great outcome. Hopefully they will doing such things smoothly and do whatever it takes to make this project to be successful in the future.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:59:05 PM

If the development team edited their information and fixed some points in the road map, I would trust the project more
yes it looks like there is something incomplete from this project, whatever the project is thinking about. hopefully they plan something very good.
That's sounds very alarming about the change of information that might have some negative effects, but if they change it to fix something for the project that can make it better, there's no such thing as incomplete at all. Let's see what this changes can bring to MEMBRANA(if the changes already happened).
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:19:38 PM

Exactly, which make sense here in crypto currency community. As time goes by I appreciate the concepts and platforms that was introduce on this MEMBRANA Project. Hopefully the team will strive for a great and better success on this project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:35:30 PM

That is right, as I also visited the site of Zeus Exchange and I found out that their platform is still under development. I just wonder why they make partners with an exchange that still not working wherein there are already exchange platform that are already existing.

If they have option to make partnership with well known exchange, they will do of course, but as we know this is not easy, because exchange don't make partner with companies that still in early stage, is just like you have small youtube channel and want to do do collaboration with someone else, you won't be able to do it with big channel. So who knows maybe Zeus Exchange could be good one in future and Membrana benefit of this partnership later.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:52:35 PM

Now all crypto projects require passing KYC, this becomes the same norm as for a regular financial transaction. But this gives some degree of certainty that the project will not turn out to be a scam.

No this is not true. Not all ICOs require KYC. Some of them requires KYC if you invest for example more then 50 ETH. It really depends on the project and where the ICO is registered. Every country has different regulations for KYC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: