Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:38:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32454 times)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:53:12 AM

If the development team edited their information and fixed some points in the road map, I would trust the project more
yes it looks like there is something incomplete from this project, whatever the project is thinking about. hopefully they plan something very good.
That's sounds very alarming about the change of information that might have some negative effects, but if they change it to fix something for the project that can make it better, there's no such thing as incomplete at all. Let's see what this changes can bring to MEMBRANA(if the changes already happened).
No changes are really essential for now and all the operations are as expected and during the right time MEMBRANA knows when to implement the changes of any addition/deletion for the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:00:55 AM

How am I going to participate in this project? Are there still an ongoing ICO? I think this is a good project to invest since you already have the platform although is it just in the Alpha, I like the demo as well.
Arvilaine, we don't go in ICO, we'll do airdrop later.
in 15th May we'll start KYC for our Global Traders Competition.
Beta-version will be at 7th May.

Is it required for investors to do KYC and what countries will be prohibited to join your crowdselling event.
Yes, KYC required for all participates. Waiting for you!

I did not get yet, which countries are going to be restricted from the KYC Procedure. I guess as usual USA and China? May be also some southeast asian countries also?

This is great KYC is also make the project be more secured and the purpose also of it is to collect data for the members which will be the references if the product will be launched.
Yes you are right. KYC is become very important nowdays so it's necessary for all the project. And it will also helps to kñow the investor details and many things so i think this will helps to improve the project.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The platform have to provide KYC is become necessary. Due to this thing project get the transparency. And it helps the investors to understand about the team members. So this kind of activities will definitely help the projects to become more secure. And the ratio of fraud will be decreases due to KYC.

Now all crypto projects require passing KYC, this becomes the same norm as for a regular financial transaction. But this gives some degree of certainty that the project will not turn out to be a scam.

No this is not true. Not all ICOs require KYC. Some of them requires KYC if you invest for example more then 50 ETH. It really depends on the project and where the ICO is registered. Every country has different regulations for KYC.
There was more potential investors who are not at all interested to produce their identity through KYC and we have to prioritize their need as they are highly reputed in the economy and their investments are also huge.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:06:11 AM

Actually KYC/AML is normally for any wallets or exchange,  especially if their customer have a huge amount crypto coins.

This project is going to have KYC for their contributors and maybe when they make an Airdrop event. Besides not all of the exchange have KYC procedures, only around 10 percent and those are big exchanges.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:21:11 AM

Do you know how can partnership between Membrana and Zeus Exchange benefit the world? A Dream Come True!
Read more: https://medium.com/@membrana/partnership-between-membrana-and-zeus-a-dream-come-true-a55892cfa1bf

Never hear about Zeus Exchange before and after I checked their website, it seems an exchange that still under development, however it could be a good partnership for future.
Definitely. I hope your partnership with the Zeus Exchange can gain you so much efforts to your website while making so many audience along the way.

As I know this two website is not yet launched and Zeus Exchange is also in the development stage like Membrana. Let us wait for now what will the result of these two joining forces.

Isuscrypto

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:31:33 AM

good idea good luck for the job
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:23:22 AM

I did not see the company's bounty from the team and of course this is her business, but there are no translations even for the main languages, even for Russian. How does the developer think to bring information to people?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:21:21 AM

The very idea of the project looks very useful and I think that it will interest many users, especially those who are just starting to trade
Yes, it is very useful but i don't know what does the very idea means, I wonder if you were mistyped or not, please explain it to me.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:17:55 AM

Let us wait for the further updates about this project specifically the experiences and background of the team. For sure they are trying to improve and answer all the feedback raised in this forum.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:14:59 AM

Let us wait for the further updates about this project specifically the experiences and background of the team. For sure they are trying to improve and answer all the feedback raised in this forum.
so it is, the team is working very hard to develop the project and improve its work. I think very soon the developers will announce the latest news about the project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:16:39 AM

How am I going to participate in this project? Are there still an ongoing ICO? I think this is a good project to invest since you already have the platform although is it just in the Alpha, I like the demo as well.

Is it required for investors to do KYC and what countries will be prohibited to join your crowdselling event.

I did not get yet, which countries are going to be restricted from the KYC Procedure. I guess as usual USA and China? May be also some southeast asian countries also?

This is great KYC is also make the project be more secured and the purpose also of it is to collect data for the members which will be the references if the product will be launched.
Yes you are right. KYC is become very important nowdays so it's necessary for all the project. And it will also helps to kñow the investor details and many things so i think this will helps to improve the project.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The platform have to provide KYC is become necessary. Due to this thing project get the transparency. And it helps the investors to understand about the team members. So this kind of activities will definitely help the projects to become more secure. And the ratio of fraud will be decreases due to KYC.
First of all to developers it is very important that not some drug barons and wanted criminals, and honest citizens investors made the investments in their project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:24:19 AM

First of all to developers it is very important that not some drug barons and wanted criminals, and honest citizens investors made the investments in their project.
yes the true use of KYC on this project will be great because investors can know the background of the developers team this action to prevent things that are not in want because it builds trust is very difficult.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:53:10 AM

The team that made this project doesnt want to sacrifice thier good reputation so for sure they will always be available for everything that we need from them regarding this project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:27:08 AM

If the development team edited their information and fixed some points in the road map, I would trust the project more
yes it looks like there is something incomplete from this project, whatever the project is thinking about. hopefully they plan something very good.

Well not only plans that is good but plans that are unique so that investors will be more attracted and will surely make their investments in this project. I hope team will make more updates soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:04:24 AM

so it is, the team is working very hard to develop the project and improve its work. I think very soon the developers will announce the latest news about the project.

The team is really eager to make more improvements and they are really serious with the developments of this project. We are hoping that all the hard works of this team will let them reach succesa very soon.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

Well, now I am glad because of the good news regarding the Membrana project brought to us. They are now been in partnership with the Zeus Exchange and that says that this will really benefit the whole world. I will be looking forward for this project to make this word into reality. I believe in this promising project, and I am sure there are many people too, so goodluck to the Membrana team.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

The team is really eager to make more improvements and they are really serious with the developments of this project. We are hoping that all the hard works of this team will let them reach succesa very soon.

The team is really pushing the project to be legal to use in real world. Membrana have a great platform which the will be going to implement trust management that have many features.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:24:02 AM

Well, now I am glad because of the good news regarding the Membrana project brought to us. They are now been in partnership with the Zeus Exchange and that says that this will really benefit the whole world. I will be looking forward for this project to make this word into reality. I believe in this promising project, and I am sure there are many people too, so goodluck to the Membrana team.
You're right mate. They have already partnered with Zeus Exchange which they have many plans about the project. I also hoping that the project will give us good credit and will be successful.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:36:38 AM

Zeus exchange still new just like Membrana and I don't know why the team choose these kind of exchange. Well, the advantage is that both seems to have a good concept which offers more benefits to their clients.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:06:55 AM

I cannot fully trust a project whose team does not inspire confidence in me. Why?no information on their experience
Yes we should have some reference for the background of the members specially they are offering trust management of digital assets using thier platform.
After start of the project it will be necessary to wait surely for a response from really skilled traders who are engaged in it not the first year, only such people will be able to tell in accuracy about all pluses and minuses of the platform without exaggeration.
Well, its realy normal to act suspicious and clarify all necessary information before we got involved in the project. All I can suggest to you mate is look and research who is the right person to ask and send your concerns. For me its never been right that we act unrespectful and impolite to the thread because we might affect the project image. Ask to those who are rightful person that can guide and can give u exact answers.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:14:35 AM

You're right mate. They have already partnered with Zeus Exchange which they have many plans about the project. I also hoping that the project will give us good credit and will be successful.
So far the team really did what's best for the platform. I hope that having partnership with Zeus Exchange will be a good way to have a better outcome in the near future. Even if the two are just under development, still they have what it takes to be a good kind of investments here in bitcoin world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: