Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:12:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32453 times)
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

Let the team does not say much about themselves. This is not the main thing, and most importantly how they relate to their work and how they plan to implement their plans

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

Let the team does not say much about themselves. This is not the main thing, and most importantly how they relate to their work and how they plan to implement their plans
Well, this is a usual thing of a project to say much about themselves such as their promises, vision and mission, and another.
mavorenav

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

Well, this is a usual thing of a project to say much about themselves such as their promises, vision and mission, and another.
I saw much information about Yurii Gerasimov, which going in many conferences
So, it's good, i'm waiting for KYC
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:55:02 PM

This name is found quite often, it means the project, you can be trusted with an at-tin team. So I will keep track of the news and wait for the right time for investment
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:01:38 PM

It means that the team is credible enough to create a good platform. KYC also prevents criminals in using the platform on their bad intentions.
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:09:00 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Membrana and Trust: easy access to conquer the world! Read more

Great partnership!  Loving the updates, looking forward to whats next.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:47:01 PM

I was interested in your project, but I want to know how safe your project is, in terms of whether my data will not be stolen...
This is depend on Membrana security departments, and i don't think have any bad issue with Membrana when they provide us beta version to testing.
Same here I don't hear any bad news or issues regarding Membrana security. I think if this issues will came up with the team are ready and prepare some security measures to solve the problem easly.
And as I understand the development team is experienced and I think that they will cope with any difficulties and troubles.
Their team are very highly potential and they got a highly standard objectives where they directly connect an investor and a trader to conclude a mutually beneficial, secure and reliable contract.
I completely agree with your opinion, and it seems to me that it's all about the developers and if they work well then the project will succeed.
Not the department but the crypto currency market is no exception and is of increasing interest to investors and traders that will make all the participants get satisfied and we can easily hit the moon.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:11:10 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Can you explain what is Trust? Is this another form of platform that is already been established or this is also new kind of platform? Better to add some information about this trust so that people will know what is it and can it be helpful as a partner to Membrana.

A trust is like myetherwallet, if you click the link then you will finally know what the good news all about. Membrana token is already supported by trust wallet now.
Trust management of assets is an area that has always been in demand as we analysed and investors are interested to entrust their assets to successful traders in order to generate income.

Definitely right! Good Partnership is one of those important matters to have a great profit, as this is where we can gain success and fulfillment in everything we do.  Talking about Membrana, it is a good project that creates mutual understanding to both side which is the investors and traders.  It is very safe to have or use because both have an access or part in the said project,  they know their limitations and things they should do.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:06:57 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Can you explain what is Trust? Is this another form of platform that is already been established or this is also new kind of platform? Better to add some information about this trust so that people will know what is it and can it be helpful as a partner to Membrana.

A trust is like myetherwallet, if you click the link then you will finally know what the good news all about. Membrana token is already supported by trust wallet now.
Trust management of assets is an area that has always been in demand as we analysed and investors are interested to entrust their assets to successful traders in order to generate income.
Yeah, trust issues is a great probelm and drawback of trading. Membrana is doing a job by addressing this worldwide  issue. I hope the project gets all they want in
 order to maintain the project.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:08:27 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Beta version 0.1 of Membrana platform is released!
We are already testing it in private mode, which means that very soon it will go live and you will have access to new features!
Stay tuned!

oh can't thank you enough for that.this version will add more features & more way to connect to this program.so when the new features will be available
Go for launch is soon. I really want to try some new features of Membrana platform. I want to testing all function before the open released.
This is a great news to all. Membrana really works hard. Can all members can use and try the beta version of Membrana platform? I am hoping I can see the beta version of this project.
I was also not expecting this to happen so fast at all ,but what can we say.I think that the team is capable.
dortehiklo

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:11:57 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Excited! New connections always good for platform development, it makes Membrana stonger
rukolksez

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:27:00 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Sure, for the purpose of transfer of an investor’s exchange account to a trader in trust management, an API key provided by the exchange is used. The API key is not transferred to the trader, but stored on Membrana’s platform in a secure database. To conclude the transaction between investors and traders an Ethereum Smart Contract is used. All contracts concluded by traders via the Membrana platform will be saved to the database. It`s a short version of determination what the trust is. You could also check the whitepaper for more info.
pirenkraus

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:46:26 PM

Exactly yes,but even in this case everything clear because all info about the team is publicly available, membrana`s team does not have secrets from their clients, and how you could see everything is going well with the development of the platform and its functional.
zevl194

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:47:58 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Excited! New connections always good for platform development, it makes Membrana stonger
Really magnificent union of two powerful organizations, the most important in it that both companies didn't draw on themselves a blanket and did the part together without the conflicts.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

I love the tag line.Membrana and trust easy access to conquer the world. It's very nice and amazing tag line trust is the most important factor in any project that we get involved. Membrana promise to be on its batch to be able to conquer the world. Membrana tokens will be famous and admire by many likd other coins. I am excited to witness once this project will success.
Seriously man conquer the world is this a joke lets just say they have a great features and yeah they are likely to hit softcap and ofcourse its valuable enough to invest but conquer well............

Prk_7

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:16:36 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

I love the tag line.Membrana and trust easy access to conquer the world. It's very nice and amazing tag line trust is the most important factor in any project that we get involved. Membrana promise to be on its batch to be able to conquer the world. Membrana tokens will be famous and admire by many likd other coins. I am excited to witness once this project will success.
Seriously man conquer the world is this a joke lets just say they have a great features and yeah they are likely to hit softcap and ofcourse its valuable enough to invest but conquer well............
Haha you are right, that is a bit too much. They definitely have a good idea which can be successful and meke the project well known. But it is good to see the confidence in team. Good luck to them for the future.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:17:13 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

This is a good partnership, with these kinds of activities it truly shows that the team behind Membrana is really active in making partnerships and they are having a great progress in building the ecosystem.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:40:40 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

This is a good partnership, with these kinds of activities it truly shows that the team behind Membrana is really active in making partnerships and they are having a great progress in building the ecosystem.

This is a great news indeed. Trust is number one needed in a project in order to have many investors. It is a good partnership between the two, it just means that people behind this project really find their best to have and make it.  I know this will be develop more and more with the active members of this project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:57:04 PM

The project has great prospects, can be used by both beginners and traders with experience, but it is necessary that users have confidence in the platform.

I think it will always depend on how the ICO will end. If it is successful then surely the team will have enough funds to develop a project for the MEMBRANA platform. Hopefully, these will not become a scam.

Membrana will not run an ICO, instead, they will do An IPO which is the distribution of shareholdings to the public, it's different from ICO.. Only active community and early adopters there will be get some through an airdrop, the rest will offer through IPO.
IPO will have some advantages for them? Well, first come first serve is good but if do IPO only, Membrana can reach their cap?

Softcap is minimal amount needed in order to build the product and it usually set on smart contract to refund investors automatically in case ICO doesn't hit it.
In Membrana's case, they already have product ( platform ), therefore, there is no softcap and as I said, IPO is different from ICO.
I don't meaning softcap or hardcap. I want mean they can raising initial cap for keep Memberana growth or not after their IPO?

I don't know those kinda of details, only team members know, but since they are going to do IPO instead of ICO, it means that will be able to get the amount that they need to grow.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:04:22 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Hoping things will work out well with the partnership of Membrana and Trust Wallet! Let's see if this can really gives an uninterrupted and secure access to the trading terminal and will ensure that platform is user friendly during the implementation.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: