Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:29:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS FROM THE BEST MANAGERS  (Read 584 times)
podavan (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:14:32 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 09:28:50 PM by podavan

Usefulness to all bounty hunters! There is a table where collected all bounty campaigns and airdrops of such managers as needmoney, yahoo, Sylon, hua_hui, Amazix, jamal, wapinter, deadley and other adequate managers are posted!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=1829066389
It was not created by me!
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:18:53 PM

Thanks for the list. I think that it is also a good idea to write the total bounty budget or % who is reserved for the bounty. Therefore is it perhaps an idea to give the start date and end date. By the way I like the list.

invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:21:40 PM

The spreadsheet is really going to help a lot of people. These names you mentioned are clearly some of the best bounty managers on the forum. But what has struck me most is that now I've seen a couple of threads on this same matter in attempt to help finding newbie bounty hunters good bounty project in the last few days. Why keep creating same topic when there are already a couple of more of the same and then begging for Merits?

cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:25:20 PM

I have joined most of the bounty campaigns in the list,social media campaigns is a lot easier because you can as many as you can compare to the signatures which is only limited of one bitcointalk accoun.Translations are great too because you can easily join as many as you can but the competition seems to be harder nowaways.

podavan (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:26:46 PM

Thanks for the list. I think that it is also a good idea to write the total bounty budget or % who is reserved for the bounty. Therefore is it perhaps an idea to give the start date and end date. By the way I like the list.
Good idea! I'll think about its implementation!
I wanted to calculate the profitability of campaigns on the ranks, the success of managers. But the work was very long and complicated! One campaign took about 3 hours!
podavan (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:33:54 PM

And I'm not begging. If someone believes that this information deserves to be assessed - it's good! If not, I do not worry.
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:36:16 PM

wow this is  ery nice, i wish some bounty managers would be lenient too
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:06:12 PM

This is a good initiative. It will create some kind of competition among Campaign managers thus bring the best out of them.  Bravo!!!

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
MilanaPay

Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:22:33 PM

Usefulness to all bounty hunters! There is a table where collected all bounty campaigns and airdrops of such managers as needmoney, yahoo, Sylon, hua_hui, Amazix, jamal, wapinter, deadley and other adequate managers are posted!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=1829066389

So cool!!! I did not even think that such a tables exists, thank you! I wonder who updates it and when new companies appear, put them on the tables instantly or not.

coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:30:29 PM

I don't think that this list has any effect. Every day, too many ICOs are released. We don't have so much time to screen, especially those fraudulent projects. I don't want to participate in too many bounty activities at the moment, except for signatures. .

Loser
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:34:21 PM

You can choose the campaign which was managed by their staff. Some reputable BMs that are currently managing good projects are btcltcdigger, amazix or yahoo.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:39:49 PM

Is it updated manually or it's generated by the machine ?
Btw thanks for sharing, this is so useful.
We know every project bounty is really need a good managers like in your list
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 02:16:18 AM

It's good for the right grouping for all bounty managers but unfortunately I don't trust JamalAezaz anymore.
JamalAezaz was too much trouble so he got TRUST Negative from Moderator.

jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:45:57 AM

This is helpful to all who are looking for bounty campaigns but I noticed something wrong that will eat our time choosing present and ongoing bounties, hopefully, the creator of this spreadsheet will update which project is still available to participate with and erase all projects that ended. I saw byteball campaign on the list and was excited to click on it because I am interested to participate but as per visiting the bounty thread it is posted last March 29, 2018 and I think it's already ended.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:53:43 AM

I think i should say thanks to you, for the list of bounty managers and the bounty campaign they manage. This can be a useful post for any bounty hunter that are currently looking for a project to work on.
Mega Sardines

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:56:39 AM

I do not really believe in that list because I am seeing the name of the manager who did not pay me. I've put a lot of efforts meeting the terms and conditions of the campaign but I have not gained even a single coin.

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 440

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:16:35 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 03:34:23 AM by peter0425

If other's not aware about Sylon's case, you can read everything here, https://medium.com/@Sylon/another-bitcointalk-ban-35aacd9beae4. So it a nutshell he is banned in this community already so I don't know how can he progress as a trusted manager. Anyways, you need to update your list as per needed. I have nothing against them but every bounty hunters should always do their due diligence and not just rely on how legit or trusted a bounty manager is.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:25:52 AM

Is it updated manually or it's generated by the machine ?
Btw thanks for sharing, this is so useful.
We know every project bounty is really need a good managers like in your list

It's advantage to have that list and be sure also to established your own guide in selecting good projects with our each experienced here in crypto world I think we make to choose the best ICO.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:57:24 AM

Indeed the campaign of the best managers makes us more confident to be able to join and contribute, as well as investing, this makes it easy to make reality. Possibility for a low initial price but back to the coin development team which will be more influential.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:04:23 AM

Yes well these are reputable bounty managers but unfortunately their bounties does not give much profit like some new bounty managers because of the number of bounty hunters that follows them, immediately they announce bounty, the bounty will be filled with too many hunters.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: