Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:17:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRS] Criptoreal - Bounties  (Read 19914 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:23:27 PM

Is there an eta on the article, video, and translation updates? The next shared masternode deadline is only 7 days away.

Hey Zebra, I think Seccour mentioned next weekend, If I'm not mistaken.  Wink

He told on 18 may, so would be in this week, before the weekend :

Spreadsheet updated for the Twitter & Facebook campaign. You can check your final stake count in the "Distribution Twitter" and "Distribution Facebook"sheets as well as the amount of CRS you will receive.

You have until the 26th to verify your CRS address and change it if needed. To change it just send me a PM here on bitcointalk. After that i will send the list to the Criptoreal Team that will take care of the distribution.
Great, when the youtube and blogs/articles will be updated ?

No idea yet, it take more time for that. Before the end of next week for sure
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phabulu

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:26:47 AM

Hey Guys, here are some screenshots of our SMAP (Shared Masternode Automated Platform) exclusively developed for CRS.
We are already testing it and will be released before the end of this month making it easy for everyone to invest in PoSe,
even those without technical knowledge.

Please share your feedback!

The original post By criptoreal, this is where we can invest our bounties Smiley
sjorsbeans

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:39:48 AM

Will there actually be new bounties after these?
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:05:17 PM

Will there actually be new bounties after these?

You have a side bounty running here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4114151.msg38117713#msg38117713

it s a private initiative and also open to everyone

phabulu

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:11:27 PM

Spreadsheet updated for the Twitter & Facebook campaign. You can check your final stake count in the "Distribution Twitter" and "Distribution Facebook"sheets as well as the amount of CRS you will receive.

You have until the 26th to verify your CRS address and change it if needed. To change it just send me a PM here on bitcointalk. After that i will send the list to the Criptoreal Team that will take care of the distribution.

Hey seccour, You told that will update the spreadsheet until this weekend, but I dont see any news Undecided
Seccour (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004

Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:35:38 AM

Hey seccour, You told that will update the spreadsheet until this weekend, but I dont see any news Undecided

It will be updated soon.

sjorsbeans

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:19:38 AM

Awesome seccour! i imagine it's alot of work
phabulu

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:41:49 AM

Criptoreal just released the Shared Masternodes Automated Platform featuring 100CRS min investment and weekly payouts.
As always, only 2% adm fee.  Grin Grin Grin

You are more than welcome to test it on https://smap.criptoreal.org/
sjorsbeans

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:43:54 AM

Criptoreal just released the Shared Masternodes Automated Platform featuring 100CRS min investment and weekly payouts.
As always, only 2% adm fee.  Grin Grin Grin

You are more than welcome to test it on https://smap.criptoreal.org/

2% is insanely low! barely vps cost, great job
Seccour (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:23:00 PM

It will be updated soon.

Will need more time found some cheater after a verification. Need to make sure no one passed. no ETA regarding the update for now.

phabulu

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:58:45 PM

It will be updated soon.

Will need more time found some cheater after a verification. Need to make sure no one passed. no ETA regarding the update for now.

Sad, I was hope that bounty ends, on this weekend, but I better to work and clean cheaters if have some.  Lips sealed
sjorsbeans

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:40:55 PM

It will be updated soon.

Cheaters in the youtube / blogs / articles? Could you maybe show a status this far or something or an indication?
Seccour (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:00:43 AM

The Twitter and Facebook have been paid by the Criptoreal Team.

Seccour (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:55:33 PM

Spreadsheet updated for the Blog / Articles / Youtube campaign. You can check your final stake count in the "Distribution Blog / Articles / Youtube" sheet as well as the amount of CRS you will receive.

You have until the 25th to verify your CRS address and change it if needed. To change it just send me a PM here on bitcointalk. After that i will send the list to the Criptoreal Team that will take care of the distribution.

layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:07:34 PM

How about translation bounties? Remember, i did your german ANN thread + moderation posts.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3424439.0

please update your records accordingly.

cheers,

layer1gfx
sjorsbeans

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:53:47 AM
Merited by chem96 (1)

Spreadsheet updated for the Blog / Articles / Youtube campaign. You can check your final stake count in the "Distribution Blog / Articles / Youtube" sheet as well as the amount of CRS you will receive.

You have until the 25th to verify your CRS address and change it if needed. To change it just send me a PM here on bitcointalk. After that i will send the list to the Criptoreal Team that will take care of the distribution.

Hey Seccour,

I've done a scan on the spreadsheet provided by you. In this scan i've noticed in my opinion foul play and would like to know what your opinion about it is. Because i'm worried and dissapointed.

I will summarize it;

- Participants uploading the same article on different platforms (medium, yours , steemit, etc);
- Participants copy and pasting text from developers / white papers into a sloppy article (plagiarism);
- Participants submitting other's people's video's ( So it's basically not their content, plagiarism );
- Participants submitting items after the deadline, and still getting accredited stakes;

All of the points above show in my opinion foulplay, furthermore i'm also worried about stakes distribution and acknowledging at all;

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7DoPPWs0AM this video of 2:34 minute is  25 stakes;
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UflcdfBm0T8 my video, a step by step tutorial of 19:03 minutes is also 25 stakes?

In my honest opinion people in this bounty campain should be encouraged to create unique and usefull content for CRS, if this wasn't the case what's the point? I could have cut my 20 minut video into 10x 2 minute  tutorials and would have gotten 10x 25 stakes for it?

I would like you to review all submissions and apoint stakes accordingly, also disqualify people who obviously are doing foul play.

Kind regards,

Sjorsbeans

phabulu

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:24:26 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 05:52:45 PM by phabulu

I show how to mine in less than 3 minutes, the video show for brazilian who dont have a clue how to mine, and starting Mining CRS, as you can see, the video got a lot of views, and you can also check the opinion of member os the facebook group, this video was made for the brazilian comunity, dont judge by the the lenght, the video was helpfull as much as you video are.

Also, your video dont help any brazilians, a lot of people ask for content in portuguese, and the video in 3 minutes was really helpfull here.
and the same articles in diferent platforms, I've made in diferent languages, portuguese and english, so they are not the same ¬¬ 
The ideia of bounties is to spread the world, posts like that got smal stakes, and is ok since wont be in the same day, please check, use the whitepaper and content of the website is not plagiarism since the ideia is to share
all this info with more people as possible.

I've received a lot of mesages of users about my short videos.  Shocked
sjorsbeans

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:34:13 PM

I show how to mine in less than 3 minutes, the video show for brazilian who dont have a clue how to mine, and starting Mining CRS, as you can see, the video got a lot of views, and you can also check the opinion of member os the facebook group, this video was made for the brazilian comunity, dont judge by the the lenght, the video was helpfull as much as you video are.

Also, your video dont help any brazilians, a lot of people ask for content in portuguese, and the video in 3 minutes was really helpfull here.
and the same articles in diferent platforms, I've made in diferent languages, portuguese and english, so they are not the same ¬¬  
The ideia of bounties is to spread the world, posts like that got smal stakes, and is ok since wont be in the same day, please check, use the whitepaper and content of the website is not plagiarism since the ideia is to share
all this info with more people as possible.

I've received a lot of mesages of users about my short videos.  Shocked

I'm trying to point out that the competition should fair regardless of anything. And that obviously isn't the case. I've also had tons of people contact me and thanked me for the tutorials.  But i should have cut my video into 10 x 2 minute video's ??

If i would have played this bounty program the way you did i would have written 3 articles, and google translated it into 25 languages onto 3 medium platforms. That would have given me 25 x 3 x 3 x ( let's say 10 stakes ) : 2250 Stakes. That doesn't make total sense right?

And i still stand by the point that using other's people's content, submitting it for yourself should just be enough reason to be disqualified at all.
phabulu

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:27:19 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 02:37:59 AM by phabulu

My native language is portuguese, I dont need to use google translate , everyone made the same post in your native language showing the specs of crs, if this desqualify, no one will be here anymore.

And I did not cut the video, I've made a video showing how to mine with a CPU , fast and simple, how I can extend this kind of content in 20 minutes ?
I've made other videos, that takes almost 10 minutes, and did'nt got 25 stakes , I've explained about the wallet, SMAP and more.
I've lot of Portuguese original content, show me contents in portuguese that are equal to mine ¬¬

I've made nothing against the rules

Wink
sjorsbeans

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:40:29 PM

My native language is portuguese, I dont need to use google translate , everyone made the same post in your native language showing the specs of crs, if this desqualify, no one will be here anymore.

And I did not cut the video, I've made a video showing how to mine with a CPU , fast and simple, how I can extend this kind of content in 20 minutes ?
I've made other videos, that takes almost 10 minutes, and did'nt got 25 stakes , I've explained about the wallet, SMAP and more.
I've lot of Portuguese original content, show me contents in portuguese that are equal to mine ¬¬

I've made nothing against the rules

Wink

You are obviously not getting the point i'm trying to make. I know you did make good content, and i know you did put in effort. That's not what my point is about. I'm trying to show that the approach of yours towards this competition is not fair in my opinion. And in my opinion you are crossing some lines.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: