Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:16:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARBITRAGING: Crypto Profit Trading Platform | HOT ICO!  (Read 20791 times)
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:19:09 AM

Tutorial: Set Up HitBTC Crypto Exchange For Arbitraging mBOT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0RIS0lhszY&feature=youtu.be&a=
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiveYourBTCDream

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:52:43 AM

Any proofs, except for the profit claimed by the admins?

I have invested in this project since ICO times and am pleasantly surprised.
First, value of the investment has grown several times (despite the overall fall
of other crypto-currencies).
The guys are following their road map very good - created their ARB currency,
listed on exchanges,
started auto and manual arbitrage trading
and you could easily add to your investment (via ETH) or withdraw it
(even you don't have ARB tokens).

I deposited and withdrawn several times - all working perfectly well,
now invested more and switched to aBot (auto-bot) - gives 0.7% daily -
not much, but stable and don't need to do anything and worry about anything.

I could submit payment proofs - not sure, how to do this.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:39:42 AM

Can mBOT only be used on the Arbitrage platform? And are planning to be listed on other exchanges?
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:46:42 AM

Arbitraging New ABOT Rules Explained & Strategy | We Are ARB Strong!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3sKaWmZMDA&feature=youtu.be

What Do I Talk About in This Video?
- No One Can Stop Us From Making Passive Income!
- Do Not Let People Crush Your Dreams! We Are One ARB Community and Will Continue To Stand With This Platform!
- UPDATED ABOT Rules and My New Strategy!
- Watch CEO David Peterson's Live Stream
- ARB Price Chart
- Watch My Entire Video To See It All! Smiley
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:41:36 AM

Can mBOT only be used on the Arbitrage platform? And are planning to be listed on other exchanges?

There are already so many arbitrating bots out there, I don't see anything special about this project to be honest.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 07:07:55 AM

Ah I did not know we had an announcement thread as my Wife had set one up, she was trying to make one, but as we have one already I will tell her to delete that one. I just wanted to say we are very impressed with the platform and we are just under one week in the abot. The abot is a great solution in providing us with passive and regular income which we so much need right now as our income form crypto and the bear market really gave us much stress and anxiety. This abot has given both of us now the peace of mind to be able to think more clearly about our direction in crypto and we also hold ARB tokens as we are seeing they are appreciating in value as well. I wish we were here at ICO but ARB is still very undervalued and many people are just finding out about it now. It is not even yet in the top 100 market cap, which means there is so much growing space for it to get into the top 100, so if you are sitting on the sidelines I would hop on board the gravy train before this does a 10 x.  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:33:01 AM

ARBITRAGING - mBOT Update - Found No Trading Opportunities Today. An update of my progress with Arbitraging in the mBOT. Found no mBOT trading opportunities today. (10/23/2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiQzkqINDJY&feature=youtu.be

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:59:14 AM

ARBITRAGING - mBOT Update - Found No Trading Opportunities Today. An update of my progress with Arbitraging in the mBOT. Found no mBOT trading opportunities today. (10/23/2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiQzkqINDJY&feature=youtu.be

Very nice VIDEO and veyr honest. Yeah the mbot needs more techy hands and time as well to find the arbing opportunities, work out the exchange fees and also I think we would need 500 bucks per trade to be honest. I want to wait for the semi bot where we can choose the paramenters and when it finds the trades execute them auto, like our own mini abot. So when DAVID makes that one I will keep my abot and then the semi bot, unless one day I get a lot of capital and try out the mbot if things moon hard enough. I am so happy seeing my abot spit tokens daily, it's my new pet! Soon it will need feeding in the next token price increase.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:06:32 AM

I am so stoked today I got my very first withdrawal into my MEW from the ABOT which means I can buy 2 weeks groceries for my family. No one knows how empowering this feels when for the last few months I was worried about WHEN HOMELESS and thinking less of WHEN MOON lol. I found, at last, a fantastic project that clicks can give me some financial security in uncertain and crappy market conditions while I work on more crypto jobs to bring in more income/ coins for the future. I would like to one day get my abot to a point where it brings in 2-3 times the living wage I need to live on, so that I can grow more arb tokens to HODL form the abot as well. I do have some arb spare on the exchange ready to re feed the abot in the next price hike and a bag for long term hodl which I want to grow, as my abot grows.  Smiley My first video coming tonight.

Someone is trading hardcore on the mbot, i found this vid check it out if you like the manual bot to try..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D12KMkBRQP8

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:39:52 AM

Arbitraging Community Hangout with Pace Car Mike with Special Guest Crypto Austin and Adam Hole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Agw9IgYbSQ

I am so excited to have Crypto Austin and Adam Hole with me in Los Angeles and we are heading out to Las Vegas representing Arbitraging with the ARBnation
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

Arbitraging To Invade World Crypto Con

https://medium.com/@arbitragingofficial/arbitraging-to-invade-world-crypto-con-3b1da2e7481c

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:35:28 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 08:18:46 AM by qiwoman2

Yeah I saw all the videos and PICS and one of our crew in the Tournament kicked Charlie Lee out of the Poker game was it Crypto Whale I think? Noce to see arbitraging logo on all the poker tables..already the price mooned to 10 usd and I don't see it stopping..I think we might hit a new floor of 10-15 usd within the next week or so.. I fed my abot again @ 10.50 usd  today so now my abot will make me enough to live on with some tokens to spare to day trade my bag up. Thanks to this project, this is the first time I am getting a little ahead in 10 months of the bear market. It's the ONLY coin this year I am actually in profit from.

Everyone in Crypto should buy a bag to hold and open an abot account to make passive income, plus there is 5% ref coms from earnings if you promote as well. I plan to pif friends and family in the abot, once my financial situation improves.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
rezaeee

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:59:41 AM

I heard that this is the project from bitconnect early investors
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:27:21 PM

This has nothing to do with Bitconnect and it is NOT an HYIP. Anyone telling you this rubbish needs to come up with hard evidence that this is anything to do with Bitconnect. I have been paid already two times and my third withdrawal should be in my wallet within 24 hours. The CEO shows his face and even investors have gone to his home as well. Of course, before investing in ANY cryptocurrency you should do your own research and due diligence. CRYPTO is a high-risk sector and not for the faint-hearted that's for sure. Don't though come in here and post baseless information without backing it with some proof, that is a waste of your intelligence and ours.  Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
rezaeee

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

This has nothing to do with Bitconnect and it is NOT an HYIP. Anyone telling you this rubbish needs to come up with hard evidence that this is anything to do with Bitconnect. I have been paid already two times and my third withdrawal should be in my wallet within 24 hours. The CEO shows his face and even investors have gone to his home as well. Of course, before investing in ANY cryptocurrency you should do your own research and due diligence. CRYPTO is a high-risk sector and not for the faint-hearted that's for sure. Don't though come in here and post baseless information without backing it with some proof, that is a waste of your intelligence and ours.  Wink

read the title
https://steemit.com/xrpc/@okane81/xrpconnect-by-the-bitconnect-early-investor
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:24:35 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 07:07:13 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

This has nothing to do with Bitconnect and it is NOT an HYIP. Anyone telling you this rubbish needs to come up with hard evidence that this is anything to do with Bitconnect. I have been paid already two times and my third withdrawal should be in my wallet within 24 hours. The CEO shows his face and even investors have gone to his home as well. Of course, before investing in ANY cryptocurrency you should do your own research and due diligence. CRYPTO is a high-risk sector and not for the faint-hearted that's for sure. Don't though come in here and post baseless information without backing it with some proof, that is a waste of your intelligence and ours.  Wink

read the title
https://steemit.com/xrpc/@okane81/xrpconnect-by-the-bitconnect-early-investor

+1, +2, +3, rezaeee. qiwoman2's next response will be, "Okay, but Arbitraging has nothing to do as to why there were no unicorns on the Ark."

Bonus info: Google "Flushy09". Spoiler alert: One of Arbitraging's biggest fan (yes, that's a double entendre) is so broke cuz of Arbitraging, he's resorted to begging for donations from his 1.9K YouTube fans so to compensate his travel expense to Las Vegas. Yes, his fellow Investardz are sending him ETH.

My take is that Arbitraging shouldn't even have presented in front of Token Tank after conducting ONLY a few minutes of research, yet there they were, then won the contest. FUCKIN NUTSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!

I'm just gonna leave this here: 714-906-4905
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

I saw new adverts on COINMARKETCAP the last few days which is interesting. I always say to people, do your own due diligence before you invest in any coin or token because cryptocurrencies are indeed really high risk and NOT for the risk-averse, until we have more custody and hedge fund type stuff coming. ARBITRAGING has so far done good for me, so for me personally, I am getting paid regularly and am always looking at ways to reduce my risk, especially in a bear market. The aBot gives decent daily returns but again invest only funds you have spare, although I went in with a higher risk factor. I was lucky I bought the tokens at half the price so my aBot cost me 3k USD instead of 6k so it will be easier for me to get my capital back faster, so then my aBot will run on profits. Everything is a risk, always do your due diligence. So far I like using the platform, but everyone to their own of course.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:47:00 PM

I saw new adverts on COINMARKETCAP the last few days which is interesting. I always say to people, do your own due diligence before you invest in any coin or token because cryptocurrencies are indeed really high risk and NOT for the risk-averse, until we have more custody and hedge fund type stuff coming. ARBITRAGING has so far done good for me, so for me personally, I am getting paid regularly and am always looking at ways to reduce my risk, especially in a bear market. The aBot gives decent daily returns but again invest only funds you have spare, although I went in with a higher risk factor. I was lucky I bought the tokens at half the price so my aBot cost me 3k USD instead of 6k so it will be easier for me to get my capital back faster, so then my aBot will run on profits. Everything is a risk, always do your due diligence. So far I like using the platform, but everyone to their own of course.

September 12, 2018, 10:23:19 PM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827486.msg45610452#msg45610452

I wish right now I had a full-time FIAT job so I could accumulate all the cheap crypto and bitcoin with spare funds, now unfortunately work is very dry for me in the crypto space so am eating up funds form my long-term bags and small savings which is minuscule and will only last like four months if a bull run doesn't happen soon, or if I don't get paid for any bounty jobs that I am owed for the last few months. These last eight months have been the worst for myself and my family because we have literally lost everything in this bear market but I can't find a regular job here for my age group and demographic and I can't afford to emigrate to find a job either.

Translated: I'm a broke dick that can barely keep my family fed but that doesn't stop me from being an Arbitraging Investardz, sending them my last remaining $3K to their scam with the hope of making bank ... or at least that's what I claim, for maybe my post in this thread was ONLY for satisfying my signature campaign obligation to AGATE.

How close and I?
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:17:47 AM

September 12, 2018, 10:23:19 PM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827486.msg45610452#msg45610452

I wish right now I had a full-time FIAT job so I could accumulate all the cheap crypto and bitcoin with spare funds, now unfortunately work is very dry for me in the crypto space so am eating up funds form my long-term bags and small savings which is minuscule and will only last like four months if a bull run doesn't happen soon, or if I don't get paid for any bounty jobs that I am owed for the last few months. These last eight months have been the worst for myself and my family because we have literally lost everything in this bear market but I can't find a regular job here for my age group and demographic and I can't afford to emigrate to find a job either.

Translated: I'm a broke dick that can barely keep my family fed but that doesn't stop me from being an Arbitraging Investardz, sending them my last remaining $3K to their scam with the hope of making bank ... or at least that's what I claim, for maybe my post in this thread was ONLY for satisfying my signature campaign obligation to AGATE.

How close and I?

Not really, first I am don't have a dick lol and I am also day trading and yes it's been a really difficult year but I am not giving up because I really believe in crypto and I will stay in for as long as I can in crypto and who knows, learning from my own mistakes might make me successful and one day I can help other newbies NOT to make the mistakes I made and not have to lose so much in the process. It's a learning curve and I am willing to take the risks. It's o.k you can laugh at me now, but at least I am still bringing food on the table through crypto, am also day trading the token and made good innings this week trading, can't complain. Also, that post was in relation to bounty jobs, which haven't been paying well in 2018, like they were in 2017. No need to justify my actions to you anyway, not like I am asking you for a loan lol. Find someone else to pick on and bully from now on,  hitting the ignore button, have a good Xmas with your family btw, I hold no grudges, I like to forgive and move on.  Cheesy

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:03:25 PM

How close and I?

Not really, first I am don't have a dick lol and I am also day trading and yes it's been a really difficult year but I am not giving up because I really believe in crypto and I will stay in for as long as I can in crypto and who knows, learning from my own mistakes might make me successful and one day I can help other newbies NOT to make the mistakes I made and not have to lose so much in the process. It's a learning curve and I am willing to take the risks. It's o.k you can laugh at me now, but at least I am still bringing food on the table through crypto, am also day trading the token and made good innings this week trading, can't complain. Also, that post was in relation to bounty jobs, which haven't been paying well in 2018, like they were in 2017. No need to justify my actions to you anyway, not like I am asking you for a loan lol. Find someone else to pick on and bully from now on,  hitting the ignore button, have a good Xmas with your family btw, I hold no grudges, I like to forgive and move on.  Cheesy

My bad. I didn't notice that Arbitraging's main thread (this one) was so active thanks to the likes of you advancing there wonderful program. It literally took me hours to hunt down the last post I made on this thread. Furthermore, it looks like it's ONLY me dissing Arbitraging, with nary another naysayer in my camp. SAD! Too bad you'll never see this post cuz I'm now on your ignore list under the auspices of you not holding any grudges.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: