Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:41:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODLERS are preventing prices going down further  (Read 682 times)
Asiong

Activity: 10
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:57:40 AM

it seems that these are the level where prices are not going to dump further downwards.... thanks to hodlers...
Not only holders but those people that who believed these coins are too oversold that is why they have started to buy more cheaper coins which really helps the market to recover,those people who sold at losses are probably have a lot of headaches ! because holders will always win the bloody market and those weak hands will always do panic selling.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:36:30 PM

it seems that these are the level where prices are not going to dump further downwards.... thanks to hodlers...

I am a Hodler so I believe that soon enough in the near future or next few weeks or months crypto market will recover from it's massive deficit and dropping so then I would earn higher profits as reward as being a Hodler.
Holding my Crypto Assets will keep them safe and I never sell even a single coin because I know that their price values are too small from it's potential price value in the future.
Holding my Crypto Assets will offer me higher opportunities of earning massive amount of money in the next few months when the Crypto market recovers back to it's normal state like his first month of the year (January)

Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:41:27 PM

The more you have HODLER the more the market demand for the coin will be high and it will lead to high in price, so HOLDER always make price to go up while flippers makes price to go down.
I'm sure the problems we face are a belief from for beginners, as they tend to instantly sell their coins and are afraid to do hold

I don't agree that panic sellers are often crypto beginners because I am too a beginner in this forum and this Crypto market but I choose to hold because it's the only way to keep safe my Crypto Assets and earn higher earnings when the Crypto market recovers.
some of my friends are ahead of me but the keep on selling their coins due to they have no full time job and somehow they're only relying on crypto earnings so I think being a beginner in this Crypto market doesn't mean I have higher possibilities of not holding my Crypto Assets but sell them off out of panic.
it depends on the situations because if you had already earned enough and you need money badly or for emergency purposes then that the possible reason why more people dumped their Crypto Assets.

Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

Yes, if everyone is holding his or her token then we will not have price dump but some are even so desperate to sell at loss. The best solution for market recovery is to hold our tokens.

cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:48:15 PM

Of course holders will stabilize the market,and those buyers from the dips are going to pump the market up and these whales or big players are going to buy a lot of cheap coins whenever the market has shrink too much that is how the things works in the market and we should know how to adopt in any situation so that we wont get panic everytime the market has started to fail!

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
icobestchoice

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:03:51 PM

The price of coins is really related to it's market cap. Thanks God a lot of people stoked their panic. And we see ups and Downs instead of red everyday
cloningjeans0

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:04:49 PM

Sure hodl is a good choice. But in this market with cheap ETH, I gladly exchange my altcoins for ETH. Although I do not have much profit with altcoins but I get a lot of ETH in return which I would not get otherwise.
BACKSTER

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:13:27 PM

I agree with that, the market will be worse without the holders.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:38:51 PM

Yes, we must thank these people for it. I suppose that a hodler is a person that is holding a coin (for instance, Bitcoin) for more than 1-2 years. This is a kind of a guarantee that BTC price will not ever fall critically.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:11:14 PM

In order for the price not to drop lower it is necessary that the supply of coins be counterbalanced by the demand. Holders do not affect this. You have to say thank you to the buyers of coins.
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

Not only holders but those buyers from the bottom which drives the prices to go up again because without them there will be no one to adjust or starting buying from the market,most of the sellers are dominant whenever a bloobath happen that is why market's faith would be in hands of these people who are buying from the dips.

cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:26:18 PM

Not only holders but those buyers from the bottom which drives the prices to go up again because without them there will be no one to adjust or starting buying from the market,most of the sellers are dominant whenever a bloobath happen that is why market's faith would be in hands of these people who are buying from the dips.
[/quote]Totally ageed,because if these people wont start buying whenever the bottom has been reached,we are going to collapse and that is for sure,without these buyers the market wont recover or start recovering because most of the people wont stop selling their coins in panic causing more damages to the market.

david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:42:21 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 08:58:17 PM by david0ikari

Hey Man !  I agree at 30%. I think most of the HODlers, are those people who invested before 2017 and early 2017 like me. A lot of newbies came on the market to make instant profit without learning basic or interest of project. The hype around crypto was massive.  The big boys ( Finance ) jump on it too, pumped the market. Most of the newbies came at the high of the market FOMO. And the market crashed, because of the market manipulation, FUD etc.... I do not think HODLER can prevent prices for going down. Whales are already in the game, and do what they have to do  for making profit.  This is my personal point of you, in a simple way
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:58:20 PM

While Nobuaki Kobayashi did not sell the next batch of bitcoins with Mt Gox prices can hold and will not go so far lower.
Ogman22

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 10:06:17 PM

Now we see the market is returning and recovering thanks to holdlers...  The dumping should stop in some days now
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:08:21 PM

I think we should hold them, holding your altcoin is the act of helping altcoin prices rise again, today the market has grown again, a good sign for investors holding the altcoin .

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: